Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Husband Left Us - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34329 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Left Us by Kobojunkie: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Framed:
It can be prayers and fasting or fetish tinz
How many actual marriages, in similar situation or even worse, has any of that helped? undecided

Aren't we instead living in a day where many more know of at least 2 or more marriages that have been severely broken beyond repair by all that spiritual hogwash? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How many actual marriages, in similar situation or even worse, has any of that helped? undecided

Aren't we instead living in a day where many more know of at least 2 or more marriages that have been severely broken beyond repair by all that spiritual hogwash? undecided

Spiritual hogwash. Kobo i thought you are a xtian you don't believe in prayers and fasting? I don't know how many marriages it has saved but when people say go spiritual it means go to babalawo or go to God

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by frozen70(f): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

They must have been dating and wants to be together for work reasons so that they won't be far from each other

Don't confront the girl the issue here is your husband

Find a way and bring him back home but make sure you keep demanding for what you need at home in a polite manner so that he won't detect that you want him to spend more at home than for that lady

The more responsibilities he have at home the less he will spend out

Af for the lady, erase her from your thoughts because they will definitely date
Re: My Husband Left Us by MoneyGoDrop: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is exactly what happens when africans men are trained to behave like westerners. African men are polygamous in nature.

As for your husband,he still cares and loves you if not he won't be acting like that but he wants to go out and have some fun. So all you have to do make your stance clear to him.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by AutoChick4U(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Phock2sweet:
good morning beautiful how is your night?
Fine fine. Thx
Re: My Husband Left Us by nelskals(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kai, water don enter the boat
Re: My Husband Left Us by BigYash: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
You guys didn't hear from the man.. Una just dey make conclusion.. Anyways ,I no dey talk out for people family matter on Saturdays... undecided
Re: My Husband Left Us by TemmyT002(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
I have seen it happen before.
Baba dey cheat.. Talk to his friends and family members.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nonexisting: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kayamata is already working on him. Be there forming gentle woman and watch your husband gone for good, no be Island girls wey I know. If you know the olosho, better go and confront her. He is your husband, not your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by HustlerGurl(f): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
You cannot eat your cake and have it

Life goes on

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Pimine: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:

No never,I am no fuul.
I told him that he must explain why a girl he deny talking with ever was sending him a message on when he is leaving the house at that time of the morning,if he likes he should stay away for a year.
Aswearugaaad

Since you have your mind already made up why are you here seeking advice?
Re: My Husband Left Us by zubby29(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
A very good suggestion,I hope he hasn't burnt d bridges with his husbands family because many unwise wives do that,you need them to be at your side at this point in time to talk some sense into him
Animegirl:
If this story is true, I feel sorry for you. But don't stress yourself over a man. My advice you report this issue to his family and yours.

Pray he return but if your husband is coming back with STD or problems back to your life, rebuke it.

Reason why ladies should have their own money before marriage. If your husband decides to misbehave, you don't have to stress or overthink yourself over him. Just go on a vacation and enjoy yourself.
Re: My Husband Left Us by greggng: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

You are very desperate woman . How could you ask a man to hand you over his phone for the purpose of checking his activity? Are you the person that married him? No wonder he told you he owes you no explanation. Marriage dies when trust is lacking . Your marriage is about to die ..you are partly the cause .
Re: My Husband Left Us by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
What you need to know is if your husband is returning.... and when. If and when he does.... let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: My Husband Left Us by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:
Imagine someone disrespecting you and trying to act the victim too on top of it
Na you let am sha

Isn’t that their pattern? Very manipulative creatures because they know the woman would take most blame if the marriage packs up.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin May be they have wash their hand with Fanta and cook for your husband .... a stroll through the Lekki beach side will convince you... Just pray for him so he can get his sense back....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Hamiltonii: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Animegirl:
If this story is true, I feel sorry for you. But don't stress yourself over a man. My advice you report this issue to his family and yours.

Pray he return but if your husband is coming back with STD or problems back to your life, rebuke it.

Reason why ladies should have their own money before marriage. If your husband decides to misbehave, you don't have to stress or overthink yourself over him. Just go on a vacation and enjoy yourself.

See this one. Men fúck women not wood. Address your gender and stop fúcking around.
Re: My Husband Left Us by adedayoa2(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Do you have kids? Please take care of your kids and take care of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Great0ne1: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your man is probably cheating and he's trying to manipulate you by leaving the house. I'd suggest you calm down because he's gonna come back home. When he's home, try and talk to him about your grievances.

His response will determine what you will do.

If this actually happened, i would have advised you report him to who he will listene to, but this depends on his personality. Some men will react badly to that. Just ignore him and don't bother calling him where ever he is. Focus on your children. When he comes back don't even ask him where he came from. Just give him the silent treatment. You can't be fighting for a grown up man, that should be a role model to his children. When he is done messing around, he will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

Please for your sanity and that of your children if you have any, let that man go!!!
It might not seem easy but you need to move on with your children. If possible move out of that house and relocate somewhere else to start afresh, focus on yourself and children.

I hope you have a job or business you are running, else go to the bank and get a loan

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

No offense, but I just like being true to myself, and asking you to unfollow me felt like the right thing to do.
It didn’t have anything to do with your comment I quoted.
Thank you.

That comment was to whom it may concern.
They know themselves.

You are too dramatic, Maria. I do hope this is just a NL persona and doesn’t extend to the real world. No disrespect intended.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Hamiltonii: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Divorce him!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Born2Breed(f): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
These are all attributes of a guilty n manipulative cheater.

Ignore him, whenever he comes to his senses, he will return home.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by nams77: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:

He hardly wants to have a conversation,he prefers leaving any place I am trying to have the conversation,this is the first time he left the house.he was such in a rage that I refuse him hiring the girl.
Who knows? He might even be under spiritual manipulation. Almost fell for this too. You won't even know you are straying.

Not supporting his actions though but pls add prayers too. Mariangeles what do you think? grin
Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

Let him be.

Focus on yourself and your kids.
He will come around and if he does please dont raise the matter with him again or you may lose him for life.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Princedapace(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Marriage is over.. Move on. Just share bills with him raising kids both of you had.
Move on, find another man if u are interested and continue.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nitah1: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.

That's good for you most of your gender lack wisdom when it's come to talking to ur man.

Most of your kind talk to ur man like your age mate.

You are not even a busy woman always checking ur man's phone.

My father told me never to check my wife phone and social media access if I want to live long.

But your case is insecurity.

The women that comments first if this happen to the man the same women will be here shouting " Why can't the man respect the wife privacy "

Now he's there all alone with the girl all because of your lack of wisdom.
Re: My Husband Left Us by sylve11: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Animegirl:

You've just sounding it as if it's that easy.

Emotions aren't fictional. cool
Re: My Husband Left Us by BRATISLAVA: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:

1) sure I’ll unfollow you. Didn’t even realize you unfollowed me.

2) I’m referring to the OP’s husband. He’s disrespecting her and acting like he’s the victim by moving out.

3) WTF??
Do you automatically assume that people are talking about you? Like are you the one disrespecting your spouse on this thread and moving out? How’s this about you?

I want to ask if that’s what your last comment is about but that would seem wild to me. Like if you really makes such assumptions and run with it na wa

Klass99 mustn't miss this one.

Does that character fight everyone or just females?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Born2Breed:
These are all attributes of a guilty n manipulative cheater.

Ignore him and when he comes to his senses he will return home.

There is nothing like cheating here. Men don't cheat, they just want to be with another lady. Men are polygamous but they usually always come back to their wives but if the wife troubles him too much she may lose him forever.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
ibechris:
Madam u see this fight is worth every stress.

Every married woman should fight for what belongs to them. Because this kind of woman is ready to tear your home apart and can do any thing possible to destroy good families out there.

As far as u are not ready to fight the lady,it is very good u fight to get your husband back,because as it is,your husband is about crossing to the other side. And do not also forget,that some of these ladies usually charmed married men and after which u see such men behaving like mumu and spending their life savings on such a LovePeddler.

Continue the fight after all,if anything happens to him tomorrow,people will not speak well of u. Now is the time to get your husband and his senses to order.

Good luck to u.

What kind of a statement is this?
Is the man a kid or people who cheat on their partners are just Greedy and plain stupid.
A grown man abandoned his wife and children just to go after an harlot and the next thing is to blame the harlot? If truly she used kayamata and all to make him start acting like this, is it not if you enter into any sexual relationship with them that it would work?

You men need to start taking responsibilities for your irresponsible actions, always hurting women and your kids.

Now you want his wife to fight for someone who doesn’t want to be fought for? How?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Princedapace:
Marriage is over.. Move on. Just share bills with him raising kids both of you had.
Move on, find another man if u are interested and continue.

See funny advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.