Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Husband Left Us - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34297 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Left Us by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Great0ne1:

What do you expect her to do ? Go and fight him, and end up in the hospital, with no one to look after the kids ? I will rather ignore him totally.

I don’t subscribe to physical violence.
Ignoring is great but left to me, let him stay where he’s packed out to. I’ll be changing the locks. Ihukwa trouble

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Princedapace:

I am 31 years old. I am married. 3 years of marriage. I am not naive.

WHat do u want her to do? Marriage is not by force. If the man has found love, she too can find love. Marriage has ended.

You are still naive.

That a man chooses to be with another lady does not mean he does not want his wife anymore.

The guy left the house cos of the heat the wife is giving him not because he no longer wants her.

See, most marriages that collapsed nased on man's infidelity is the womans fault.

I dont know who is lieing to these ladies that a man must be with only them..

A man choosing to be with only his wife is a choice and not a yardstick to measure how responsible a man is.

A man can be fauthful to one woman and be totally irresponsible and a man can marry 3 women and can be the definition of a perfect guy.

Any woman who leaves her marriage because her husband has eyes for another lady is the most foolish woman in the entire universe.

If you like change men a thousand times, nah your under go suffer cos men will always be men.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tyche:

What would you have her do?
Move on and stop stressing over an irresponsible man.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Juoflife1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prepare divorce papers and keep on the table for him. When he comes back, he will sign it and get out for good.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:

Ignoring is great but let to me, let him stay where he’s packed out to. I’ll be changing the locks. Ihukwa trouble

As in, I am surprised how the guys on this thread are saying the wife should pray and fight for her husband? When she’s actually the one hurting?

I wonder if these men would pray and fight for their wives if she is having an affair with another man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simran94:

Give me a bible passage where God permitted polygamy.
Even in the new testaments where God was talking about marriage, he said “And a man will leave his father’s house to join his wife and they shall become ONE” not half.

It is only the Muslim religion that it was stated that a man can have more than one wife.

God doesn’t even supports divorce unless it’s becoming a threat to life. It was in the Old Testament that Men made the laws claiming a couple could divorce but Jesus in the New Testament said: “It is said that you can separate from your partner but I tell you it is not so, as God doesn’t support it”

You should go and read your bible if you are truly a christian that follows the commandments which I doubt.

Are you sure you are a Bible scholar or "my pastor said" kind of person?

If i give you scriptures, do you promise to change your mindset?

Let me know so i can give you the scriptures you need.

And please mind you, the old testament is 100% part of the bible cos even Jesus said he hasnt come to abolish it.
Re: My Husband Left Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:

Ignoring is great but let to me, let him stay where he’s packed out to. I’ll be changing the locks. Ihukwa trouble
...Lol @ changing of the locks.

That action will provoke him more. And non of here knows his temperament. Lest we start hearing another story of domestic violence.
Re: My Husband Left Us by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ok. Maybe I am. A little. cheesy

One of my “flaws” is that I don’t know how to pretend.
It gets me worked up.
So, when I feel the strong need to do something, I have to do it for my peace.

You know what is weird in all of this? It is the fact that you come off as the opposite. Your outbursts are peculiar to people who bottle in a lot, then one day they go BOOM. And you are wondering, how did we get here? angry

You are an interesting person though. I sometimes think you are a very jealous and possessive woman. One who is capable of stabbing her husband. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by JaskanFactor: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
there is no such thing as cheating, give him room to do what he wants so long as he does it respectfully, keeps it far away outside the house and community. People need to stop acting like human being is an angel.

Nobody eats rice for life, variety is the spice of life. Variety within reasonable means.
And using separate bed rooms will help improve relationship.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Ayomivic(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

Your husband had eaten Efo. Making house hot for him can never help you but make it worst . All your husband need now is prayer. In that case , you don't have to stand like a wife because if you stand as a wife , you will want to fight for your right and that would make you push him out to the girl quickly. In this matter you need to act as adviser to your husband pretend as if you don't feel the pain and that would make him to tell you things about her. Advice him by making him see the danger in what he his doing by given him some examples of such.

Pray for him and don't talk about the matter to the people he doesn't want to hear about it.

This is my stupid advice to you but if you can do it you will be happy you Did.

You need to be patient, control your anger to achieve your air
Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simran94:

Give me a bible passage where God permitted polygamy.
Even in the new testaments where God was talking about marriage, he said “And a man will leave his father’s house to join his wife and they shall become ONE” not half.

It is only the Muslim religion that it was stated that a man can have more than one wife.

God doesn’t even supports divorce unless it’s becoming a threat to life. It was in the Old Testament that Men made the laws claiming a couple could divorce but Jesus in the New Testament said: “It is said that you can separate from your partner but I tell you it is not so, as God doesn’t support it”

You should go and read your bible if you are truly a christian that follows the commandments which I doubt.

Buy popcorn and zero sugar coke then sit on a sofa before reading this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/dont-deceived-polygamy-not-sin

And please be objective.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Are you sure you are a Bible scholar or "my pastor said" kind of person?

If i give you scriptures, do you promise to change your mindset?

Let me know so i can give you the scriptures you need.

And please mind you, the old testament is 100% part of the bible cos even Jesus said he hasnt come to abolish it.

Guy please move abeg

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
JaskanFactor:
there is no such thing as cheating, give him room to do what he wants so long as he does it respectfully, keeps it far away outside the house and community. People need to stop acting like human being is an angel.

Nobody eats rice for life, variety is the spice of life. Variety within reasonable means.
And using separate bed rooms will help improve relationship.

So why is it that when women decide to have a taste of another variety, you men flare up and chase them out? I thought variety is a spice of life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...Lol @ changing of the locks.

That action will provoke him more. And non of here knows his temperament. Lest we start hearing another story of domestic violence.

She can as well relocate na? Or is she supposed to stay there forever until he decides to come back?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Stoshi: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fight for ur husband oo... Cos if u kip quiet abt it, d guy go feel say u sef nor send n will get more serious wit d chic... Fight for ur hubby, dis one nor be boifrnd/gehfrnd mata
Re: My Husband Left Us by NaBanga: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Go spiritual how? I don't want to believe it's what I'm thinking. Very bad suggestion.

It's Nigeria and women are desperate to stay married. The truth is that Mr. Husband has a new honeypot that he likes. He is going to stick with it probably for the next 2 years. If there is too much complaining, he will leave for that new honeypot.

Whether it's the new woman or the wife, some women see it through spiritual eyes and will fight with everything they have. Some women will stay quiet until it wears off. It's a choice. Personally I recommend all women be financially independent, so they don't have to tolerate such situations.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simran94:

She can as well relocate na? Or is she supposed to stay there forever until he decides to come back?
....What will changing of the locks solve? He can easily break into the house.

She alone knows how to solve this problem.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Prettychild(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
So sorry for what is happening. The only reason I would employ you to fight to get your husband back is because, if he starts sleeping around, the probability of you getting an infection from him is high. Go to any Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries’ bookshop, buy Prayer Rain by Dr. D. K Olukoya, you would see prayers for this type of issue. Pray it consistently with faith, then wait for the result. You don’t need to call your husband, he will be the one to look for you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....What will changing of the locks solve? He can easily break into the house.

She alone knows how to solve this problem.

I am not even subscribing to changing the locks, he has decided to abandon her and the children, she can as well try to move on even though she’s hurting. She needs to stay strong for herself and her children.

Go someone else for fresh air

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Hotzone(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
ibechris:
Madam u see this fight is worth every stress.

Every married woman should fight for what belongs to them. Because this kind of woman is ready to tear your home apart and can do any thing possible to destroy good families out there.

As far as u are not ready to fight the lady,it is very good u fight to get your husband back,because as it is,your husband is about crossing to the other side. And do not also forget,that some of these ladies usually charmed married men and after which u see such men behaving like mumu and spending their life savings on such a LovePeddler.

Continue the fight after all,if anything happens to him tomorrow,people will not speak well of u. Now is the time to get your husband and his senses to order.

Good luck to u.

Nothing like charm, the husband is becoming reckless on his family

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Ungodly: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

You are still naive.

That a man chooses to be with another lady does not mean he does not want his wife anymore.

The guy left the house cos of the heat the wife is giving him not because he no longer wants her.

See, most marriages that collapsed nased on man's infidelity is the womans fault.

A man choosing to be with only his wife is a choice and not a yardstick to measure how responsible a man is.

A man can be fauthful to one woman and be totally irresponsible and a man can marry 3 women and can be the definition of a perfect guy.

Any woman who leaves her marriage because her husband has eyes for another lady is the most foolish woman in the entire universe.

If you like change men a thousand times, nah your under go suffer cos men will always be men.

Re: My Husband Left Us by Ungodly: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

You are still naive.

Premium okoto, smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Cleanworld(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

Let me give you a genius advise but first make sure that you are not totally depends on this man if not please don't try this...

1,Call his family and tell them what happened please don't add jara or lie to them then do same with your family.
2, Get a fake signed divorce letter and make sure its delivered to him directly .. ASK someone to do the job for you.
3, Break all communication with him
4, Put your faith in God and pray.
5, wait for few weeks and see how things will unfold

Don't fight him or the lady in question. if you have her number then you can mistakenly send his '' Health report to her'' from a diffrent number ofcourse. Health issues includes all unimaginable condition. grin

Don't do this if you are not bold. If he want to Go by force he will have to come back by Force.

wish you well.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are complaining about a cheating husband grin grin my dear that one naa small matter when compared to what women see in this marriage of a thing.... He left the house to go cheat very well with his side chick.... Just remove your mind from him.... He will still come back after he is done committing adultery very well with his side chick. If God have blessed you with kids, look up to them and forget him..... Don't even go through his phone again so you can prolong your life and enjoy the fruit of your labour, because if you die, he replace you in three days, side chick will maltreat your kids.....
Abeg don't have raw sex with him before he dash you one Pini Pini illness please... If you will do that he should go for test first.
Be strong .......
Re: My Husband Left Us by Curious346: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:

He hardly wants to have a conversation,he prefers leaving any place I am trying to have the conversation,this is the first time he left the house.he was such in a rage that I refuse him hiring the girl.
she has cast a love spell upon him..

Can I pray for you?
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cleanworld:

Let me give you a genius advise but first make sure that you are not totally depends on this man if not please don't try this...

1,Call his family and tell them what happened please don't add jara or lie to them then do same with your family.
2, Get a fake signed divorce letter and make sure its delivered to him directly .. ASK someone to do the job for you.
3, Break all communication with him
4, Put your faith in God and pray.
5, wait for few weeks and see how things will unfold

Don't fight him or the lady in question. if you have her number then you can mistakenly send his '' Health report to her'' from a diffrent number ofcourse. Health issues includes all unimaginable condition. grin

Don't do this if you are not bold. If he want to Go by force he will have to come back by Force.

wish you well.

My dear a cheating man can never change ooo, if you scare him from one he will jump to another, the best thing is to ignore him abeg, she should work and earn her money..... If she put mind for that matter she will kill herself abeg.... Women that ignore live long........

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
pocohantas:

You know what is weird in all of this? It is the fact that you come off as the opposite. Your outbursts are peculiar to people who bottle in a lot, then one day they go BOOM. And you are wondering, how did we get here? angry

You are an interesting person though. I sometimes think you are a very jealous and possessive woman. One who is capable of stabbing her husband: lipsrsealed

No ooo.
You know, the thing is, this place is a faceless forum and might seem harmless, but it could be dangerous for one’s mental health if one is not careful.
Stalkers and trolls are not even a joke.
So, I do what I have to for… even at the risk of being seen as “childish”, “dramatic”… cheesy

Possessive? I think I have that tendency. lipsrsealed
But stab? Naaaaaah! I hate sharp objects. cheesy
I’m not even violent. Just kinda weird I think. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by classc25(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
ibechris:
Madam u see this fight is worth every stress.

Every married woman should fight for what belongs to them. Because this kind of woman is ready to tear your home apart and can do any thing possible to destroy good families out there.

As far as u are not ready to fight the lady,it is very good u fight to get your husband back,because as it is,your husband is about crossing to the other side. And do not also forget,that some of these ladies usually charmed married men and after which u see such men behaving like mumu and spending their life savings on such a LovePeddler.

Continue the fight after all,if anything happens to him tomorrow,people will not speak well of u. Now is the time to get your husband and his senses to order.

Good luck to u.

Thanks a lot for this reply, you were talking to me
Re: My Husband Left Us by Newboss(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wahala for man wey wan go marry. If you don marry you be ode and mumu combined.

Madam free that nigga. He needs steady and fresh toto. That girl is his plug to toto. No more unnecessary excuses from you.

It's like the nigga is on the path to redeeming himself. Correct guy
Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simran94:

Guy please move abeg

I know you will have a closed mind towards this. Believe whatever you want but that will never change the fact.

You either accept it or continue to live in fantasy.
Re: My Husband Left Us by DuchessAmanda(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Couples that truly fell in love with each other before they got married would have handled this situation differently. There's this air of "I don't care" attitude hovering between husband and wife. This story will be complete if we also hear the husband's side of the story too.

Secondly, some people listen to opinion of strangers who most likely will not do the same thing they are preaching on about here if they were in this same situation. They only project a fantasy of what they think they will do and shove it on someone else but in reality they do the opposite - The hypocrisy of people.
These same strangers won't be there when you need them.

This is Marriage. Apply Wisdom.

Wishing you both Happiness. Good luck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Family Tree We All Need To Understand / Things To Know Before Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.