Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,694 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again (1520 Views)

Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls / I Don't Understand My Husband Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again by LoveEtRomance12: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
During one of my business trips, I visited a country where my sister Tammy and her husband Mark were living, they lived close to where I was going, once I had finished my work mission, I went to their house, they were informed of my visit ahead of time. It was nice seeing them as I had not seen them in a while, Mark worked late most of the time, he would report home sometime after mid-night mostly, but he goes to work late too.
Mark and Tammy were home when I arrived, they both picked me up at the station, after late lunch, Mark went to work while Tammy and I went around in that town, then we had some sisterly talk for a while, they had no kids, that is why they had a fairly small apartment to live in, it was a one bedroom apartment with all the trimmings, but only had a t-ght, small DIN room that could be used as an office or a tight place for some guests to sleep in, it had a small sofa bed.
It seemed that Mark and Tammy had both agreed that I, as their honorable guest would sleep in their spacy master bedroom, while Tammy would sleep in the DIN room and Mark said, he comes home late anyway so he wanted to sleep over the comfortable spacy couch in their living room, but when it was bedtime, I totally refused their arrangements saying, I wanted them to be comfortable in their own house and I would feel much more comfortable sleeping in the DIN room which is spacy enough for me.
Finally, Tammy gave up and agreed with me, but somehow, she seemed to have forgotten to inform Mark of the new arrangements, which wasn’t that big of a deal to her anyway. Before going to bed, Tammy walked in the DIN room with some night clothes in her hand, saying, “Tiffanie, since we almost have the same body looks and built, I want you to put on these night clothes instead of going through your bags to get some”
I smiled, accepting her generous offer saying, “you are right sis, we pass as twins don’t, we?”
She nodded giggling, closed the door behind her and walked back to her bedroom, I checked the night clothes my sister handed me, there was a light, transparent short nightie with self-bra, and a pair of light G-strings, I took all my clothes off, and put them on and went to sleep.
We went to sleep; all lights were turned off, when I turned the side table lamp off in the DIN room, it felt like a complete blackout, which was fine, making it better to fall asleep quickly which I did, as it was a long day that day, I would say I fell asleep right away, as I was tired, it was a long day that day.
I am not sure how long it was after going to sleep, but I was totally asleep when I was shocked by feeling some hands over my body, I thought I was dreaming, but a short while later, I felt my panties moved a side and felt a tongue l-cking my p-ssy, no way, that could not be a dream, I was feeling it, as a matter of fact, my p-ssy was betraying me and getting wet as well, I lifted my head up, but I could not see anything or anybody, it was totally dark as I had said earlier.
I tried to say something, but I heard a whisper in my ear, “Be quiet, your sister is sleeping, we do not want to wake her up”
The voice was coming from my brother-in-law Mark, I was completely shocked, why would he do that to me? He had never ever made any advances on me, or tried anything s-xual with me, why now? I admit having some fantasies about being f-cked by him, I even mastvrbated to those dreams and fantasies, but he surprised me by doing like this without any prior notice, which was fine with me one way or another.
I kept quiet and cooperated with him, not wanting my sister to wake up and discover us having s-x like that, he seemed to have positioned himself in between my legs while I was sleeping on my back already, he was n-de and I felt his hard c-ck being rubbed to my p-ssy, and he was pushing his c-ck into my p-ssy, which I had to admit, it was getting slippery wet, it must be natural that I get so h-orny especially that I had fantasies about being f-cked by my older sister’s husband whom I always found handsome and nice to me as well.

He was f-cking me so hard and so deep, and I must admit I never knew my sister’s husband was hung that much, his d-ck felt like it was very long and so thick too in me, it was stretching my p-ssy to the utmost it could stretch. Do not get me wrong, I cannot say I wasn’t enjoying his f-cking me that hard and that strong, I happened to be one hell of a s-x loving s-ut, over and above being f-cked by him was one of my fantasies, but that unplanned situation shocked and surprised me so much, but I guess my p-ssy and my whole body adapted in taking that beautiful, sudden f-ck, postponing the reasons for later point. I was totally happy taking his c-ck in me, enjoying every inch of it, I was moaning like a real slut being f-cked the way she deserves and wanted to be f-cked.
He gave me a few k-sses on the lips in the darkness, while f-cking me, he rubbed and sucked my t-ts and hard n-pples, he kept at it nonstop till he started shooting his huge load of cu-mm deep inside my p-ssy, which was another shock to me as well. I mean, if my brother-in-law wanted to f-ck me behind his wife’s back, who happened to be my sister, why would he cu-mm in me?
Continue Reading…
https://hipextra.com/2022/02/04/mistake-but-memorable-s3x-with-my-sisters-husband/
Re: Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again by emnite(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Finish am na
Re: Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again by Dapson73(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Continue
Re: Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again by Karen2024(f): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dapson73:
Continue
End time sister
Re: Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again by Godada(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again by adedayo3193(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thank god i quickly scrolled to the end, aiint clicking no link

(1) (Reply)

Karaoke's Night, Which Songs Would You Sing? / See As Shakira Emasculate Pique (Video) / He Tricked Me And Snatch My Bike At Gun Point. Nairaland okada man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.