Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! (25051 Views)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2022
I've noticed a pattern, all the girls that are attracted to me are slim for some reason I fail to comprehend. Most of them are actually pretty but I don't feel any attraction towards them.

I'm a dark, tall, muscular guy and I have been told often in school that I have a nice physique. I don't see myself as handsome though I've been told that by a lot of my female friends, but, I still don't understand why I attract people I don't feel attraction for.

Is there anyone experiencing this or knows why this is happening?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by dawnomike(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
I've noticed a pattern,all the girls that are attracted to me a slim for some reason I fail to comprehend. Most of them are actually pretty but I don't feel any attraction towards them.
I'm a dark,tall, muscular guy and I have been told often in school that I have a nice physique. I don't see myself as handsome though I've been told that by a lot of my female friends,but, I still don't understand why I attract people I don't feel attraction for.

Stop moving around slim girls... Your association determines who is attracted to you.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by MufasaLion: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Life's like that sometimes and it's mostly because of limitations due to your environment. There are many places you could meet thick women and hopefully, they find you attractive.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Hezzyluv: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Like poles repels unlike poles attractz grin

Science students, I dey right?

Now, jokes apart. You have heard of magnetic fields right? The girls you move around with, are the magnetic fields, while you're the metal they're attracted to. He that walkz with a wise man, shall be wise. He that walks with slim ladies, shall attract slim ladies

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by MufasaLion: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
dawnomike:
Stop moving around slim girls... Your association determines who is attracted to you.

This also.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by falcon01: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Unfortunately for me, I keep attracting older and bigger women cry I don't don't know why they don't even have shame they just come out directly and tell me they like me but me I like em slim and a little plum on here and there.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Candidlady: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Check yourself deep down you are attracted to slim girls

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sadiqali24(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2022
falcon01:
Unfortunately for me, I keep attracting older and bigger women cry I don't don't know why they don't even have shame they just come out directly and tell me they like me but me I like em slim and a little plum on here and there.
that's my fantasy sha... I really loves older and bigger women... But I've never been with any.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Now, jokes apart. You have heard of magnetic fields right? The girls you move around with, are the magnetic fields, while you're the metal they're attracted to. He that walkz with a wise man, shall be wise. He that walks with slim ladies, shall attract slim ladies

Thanks, will implement
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:
Check yourself deep down you are attracted to slim girls

Trust me, I AM NOT!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2022
dawnomike:

Will implement!
Thanks a lot!
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Candidlady: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Trust me, I AM NOT!

What kinda girls are you attracted to?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

What kinda girls are you attracted to?
The ones that look like African females,have yansh and all that good stuff. Just based on attraction ooo

Edit: I never meant that slim ladies aren't African!!

9 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:

So, to be clear, do I completely do away with the slim ones?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Prosper91(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2022
I'm tall also but I keep attracting short girls and few times some of average height

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Candidlady: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

The ones that look like African females,have yansh and all that good stuff. Just based on attraction ooo

Story

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Southernigbo: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2022
girls re the ones who should be complaining of attracting a particular type. As a man u shd go for what you want and not wait for a girl to come for u

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Story

I'm not joking. Those are the type of females I am attracted to
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Hezzyluv: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

So, to be clear, do I completely do away with the slim ones?
Doing that is tantamount to bragging and disturbing to one's social life. Just be friend with them and don't ettach any emotional stuff to it since you don't like them. If you fell u need to upgrade your packaging to attract the kind of girls you need, do so and go ahead make friend with them minimum of two. Make them your priority as far as relationship with opposite sex is concern (talk too often about them in the presence of the slim ones) and see how the slim ladies find their squaroot.
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Doing that is tantamount to bragging and disturbing to one's social life. Just be friend with them and don't ettach any emotional stuff to it since you don't like them. If you fell u need to upgrade your packaging to attract the kind of girls you need, do so and go ahead make friend with them minimum of two. Make them your priority as far as relationship with opposite sex is concern (talk too often about them in the presence of the slim ones) and see how the slim ladies find their squaroot.

Okay,bro. Thanks for this!
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by KingDash: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Southernigbo:
girls re the ones who should be complaining of attracting a particular type. As a man u shd go for what you want and not wait for a girl to come for u
this guy smart abeg

17 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Kriss216: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Means you keep attracting God's blessings.

Slim girls are the best. They were created special by God. In my opinion, bride price for slim girls shouldn't be same with other girls.

God bless all slim girls for me. Love you all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Southernigbo:

Traditionally,Yes. But, the relationship is way better when it's the girl that picked you.
I totally understand where you're coming from and you're right!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by shilenji(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Choose one of them,and feed her till she becomes thick. End of story.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:
Means you keep attracting God's blessings.

Slim girls are the best. They were created special by God. In my opinion, bride price for slim girls shouldn't be same with other girls.

God bless all slim girls for me. Love you all.

Please, nothing is wrong with slim girls,God created them and they have their perks. All I'm saying is I don't feel attraction towards them. Please understand.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Rastaramsey(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn
I dislike slim girls sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2022
shilenji:
Choose one of them,and feed her till she becomes thick. End of story.

I thought about this grin
What do I give them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Adsexpert: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Go Bleep one big yansh ashawo . U go begin deh attract big yansh ladies.. that's the rules

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by shilenji(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Food nah, wetin she wan chop again. Cum?
GingerbreadMen:

I thought about this grin ?
What do I give them?
Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2022
shilenji:
Food nah, wetin she wan chop again. Cum?
No be food them dey chop before LOL

1 Like

Re: I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! by Theboy21: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2022
slim girls ...Thats what i like

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / I Love Big Yansh ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.