Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Evans Makes Stunning Revelations About Abba Kyari And His Boys. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Makes Stunning Revelations About Abba Kyari And His Boys. (279 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Evans Makes Stunning Revelations About Abba Kyari And His Boys. by Adeshina95: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, better known as Evans has shared serious information about Abba Kyari
According to Evans, Kyari and his boys dealt with him seriously as at the time his case was still fresh
Meanwhile, denied kidnapping a businessman, Sylvanus Ahamonu and collecting $420,000 ransom from his family
The suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans on Friday, February 4, told an Ikeja Special Offences Court that his eyes saw hell in the hands of Abba Kyari and his boys.

He also denied kidnapping a businessman, Sylvanus Ahamonu and collecting $420,000 ransom from his family, PM News reports.

It was gathered that Evans is standing trial alongside an ex-soldier, Victor Aduba, on a four-count charge of kidnapping and unlawful possession of firearms.

Evans makes stunning revelations about Kyari and his boys
Earlier, the investigations carried out by the IGP and his boys were described by the panel as shallow. Photo credit: Nigeria Police Force
He made the denial on Friday while under cross-examination by the state prosecutor, Mr Yusuf Sule.

Evans told the court that he was born on April 22, 1980 and is from Nnewi, Anambra. He vehemently denied knowing Ahamonu prior to seeing him after his arrest.

Explaining why he was seen in a jovial mood in the confessional video played in the court when prosecution presented its case, Evans said he was forced to act that manner by the police.

Evans said:

“The police told me to be laughing and smiling in the video. You do not know what I encountered in the hands of Abba Kyari and his boys. My eyes saw hell.
“It was what they told me to be doing that I was doing."

1 Share

Re: Evans Makes Stunning Revelations About Abba Kyari And His Boys. by Mynd44: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2022

(1)

Who Are The Power Blocs In APC / Female Candidate For The Fct Area Council Election Escape From Kidnappers / General Nnaa, Others Declare Support For The Nigeria Agenda In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.