Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (60432 Views)

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
That Abba Kyari is a corrupt police officer and a criminal is no more surprising, we have crossed the bridge last year.

What should grab our attention now is the high smelling level of corruption and deceit in the police force. The NPF told all Nigerians that Abba Kyari has been suspended of his duties subsequent on his investigation. But today we were all made aware that it was all smokescreen, Abba Kyari has been functioning as a full fledged police officer even with his own police team under his beck and call.

He wasn't even bothered about the crime he committed and the "so called investigation" against him. He has been committing more crimes and arrests with the blessings of the Nigeria Police Force. This should tell all and sundry about the decay that is the NPF, the more senior you are, the more corrupt you are.

I think we shouldn't not just be flashing light exclusively on Abba Kyari, rather all lights and indignation should be zoomed upon the NPF authorities.

597 Likes 57 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by StarFist(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by SportsHD: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
They've audio arrested him again. He would be at home tonight, eating chicken from the money he made from cocaine deals, extortion of innocents.

Go to Instagram and check out the lifestyle of the boys under him, dem abayomi ekundayo aka yomi SARS, okoko, tunde_irt and a host of others. If not for corruption, how would a supol have a duplex in Lagos island, be living large?

All the money they seize from kidnappers, from armed robbers, they keep it to their selves, they auction off these kidnappers property and keep the loot to themselves.

Yet, this is only the ones we know. What about deals he would have made in the past?

Abba kyari's reign as OC SARS Lagos, was the one that started with his boys stopping young men and extorting and killing them because they had laptops and all, till it degenerated to what we have now.

All said and done, the matter would die down and nothing would be done to him.

If you prefer to be a righteous serviceman in this naija, na corporal or sergeant rank you go die in.
Dividends of a fuvcked up system.

That's why we have military officials protecting kidnappers like wadume, Nscdc officials guarding and operating a bunkering site, prison officials running a VIP lodge for rich incarcerated folks, customs officials importing goods for people without them paying the due fee.

What about a common EFCC official, magu that had seven oil laden ships, where is he now? I bet he's probably in one foreign country which he bought their citizenship, enjoying life courtesy of a fuvcked up system.

Truly, the biggest thieves are the ones with a government badge - Margaret thatcher.

Person sey IRT and the police orientation be like vikings. They loot, plunder and take whatever they want grin

461 Likes 50 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Naijanascam: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Police is your friend grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by SadiqBabaSani: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
"Looking for a clean Nigerian cop is like searching for a 23 year old virgin south African gal"

they are shamelessly dirty

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Exactly my thoughts OP. Naija na scam!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by inoki247: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
I remember when the allegation of his fraud came up den some people dey du different analysis say d Feds dey lie...

What me I just know is that this NDLEA case fit be another script cos diz script can help dem delay the first case for long infact till eternity....

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Dyke15(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Which Aba Kyari nonsense video?
Why didn't the stupid NDLEA release this video since or u think say na today dem get am?
Wake up man. All this things na scheme to prevent this young man from being extradicted to USA.
NDLEA should shove this useless video down their ass. Na USA and Kyari get matter and not them

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Rugaria: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
SARS is still operating in Imo State.
You can do your checks. They're very much alive in Imo State. Acting Rambo films on the road, killing and maiming innocent youths.
Okorocha alluded to this few days ago. Nothing changed..

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abeg leave the south and their foooolishness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Bobloco: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
F**k the police

5 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by pacino26(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
That Abba Kyari is a corrupt police officer and a criminal is no more surprising, we have crossed the bridge last year.

What should grab our attention now is the high smelling level of corruption and deceit in the police force. The NPF told all Nigerians that Abba Kyari has been suspended of his duties subsequent on his investigation. But today we were all made aware that it was all smokescreen, Abba Kyari has been functioning as a full fledged police officer even with his own police team under his beck and call.

He wasn't even bothered about the crime he committed and the "so called investigation" against him. He has been committing more crimes and arrests with the blessings of the Nigeria Police Force. This should tell all and sundry about the decay that is the NPF, the more senior you are, the more corrupt you are.

I think we shouldn't not just be flashing light exclusively on Abba Kyari, rather all lights and indignation should be zoomed upon the NPF authorities.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.
PSC announced he has been suspended and the IGP announced he is being investigated, now we read how a sister agency rubbished the NPF with all their lies.

Nigeria is just a contraption and not a country that is why those in authority do as they please without recourse to the constitution.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Whois(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba kyari case with the ndlea considering the dates really weak me, it looks like a smoke screen but I wonder why the likes of aka NLpolicewoman support corruption so much from supporting buhari to Osibanjo now he is ass licking Tinubu just like he did with abba kyari. Anyways with time we go see fowl yansh

55 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by fyneguy: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dyke15:
Which Aba Kyari nonsense video?
Why didn't the stupid NDLEA release this video since or u think say na today dem get am?
Wake up man. All this things na scheme to prevent this young man from being extradicted to USA.
NDLEA should shove this useless video down their ass. Na USA and Kyari get matter and not them

When did they make the video? Be sure of what you post, Oga.

He made the 1st contact with an NDLEA officer on the 22nd of January. Hence, it's a recent case!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Daniel058(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
SIMILE ; A simile (/ˈsɪməli/) is a figure of speech that directly compares two things.

As corrupt as Nigeria police .

Is a good example

23 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Dyke15(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
fyneguy:

When did they make the video? Be sure of what you post, Oga.

He made the 1st contact with an NDLEA officer on the 22nd of January. Hence, it's a recent case!
Shey na wetin dem tell u ba?
Even if na recent video, dey just wan prevent him from going to USA.
Una eye never open for dis country.
He must be extradicted PERIOD!!
Make NDLEA commot hand frm dis matter

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol

The ndlea issue is a well played script.

Perfect timing and IGP will willingly hand him over.

Extradition ends.

Case closed.

Will be cleared later.

Abba Kyari been so loose like this over 35m drug

Someone who has been dealing on multi million naira case..lol... suddenly became loose and was been videod front and back.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Seems Obi Cubana will be going for a brief vacation to Dubai smiley

12 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by thatsleepboy1: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone, pls i need a little help, i need someone who will teach me how to drive manual vehicle very well. I need help.

I stay at Yaba.

Thank you.
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Dialpad: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Many don't understand what's going on... FBI has requested for his extradition through the office of the Attorney General. Being both fulani, they will not allow that to happen.

Next thing is to make it appear like he committed a crime in Nigeria that he has to answer to.. this could remain pending for as long as 15 years.... he will in the process get bailed out and walk freely .

He will never be stupid to make such a deal in a car ...

Nigeria is a mess

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by similoluwa921: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Naijanascam:
Police is your friend grin grin

Lolz
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by pork399: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
cofirm
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by GboyegaD(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
His atrocities are alarming. How did he become a super cop?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by asobo1: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
I am 99.99% sure that DCP Abba Kyari if properly investigated is also into kidnapping.

38 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by MorataFC: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Bridget95(f): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
So this guy is still in the police force?

North why?

13 Likes

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by bigdammyj: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by mrdharkchild(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
And somebody still had the time to run a clean photoshoot on his picture.

Shows our lack or seriousness..

What am I even saying self
Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by Bridget95(f): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
So this guy is still in the police force?

1 Like

Re: The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case by gentiles(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
He was on suspension, but he was functioning in an unofficial capacity, which is illegal. NPF definitely does not know about it. He still has a lot of influence and control over the unit he once heads.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.