Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Can I Study In The University With This Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Study In The University With This Result? (15591 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Olaolex: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2022
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can I study with this waec result?

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by mike404(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
GOAN WRITE ANOTHER WAEC SIR

YOU CAN ACTUALLY STUDY PHILOSOPHY, SOCIOLOGY POLITICAL SCIENCE OR HISTORY WITH THAT RESULT. ATLEAST YOU MADE THE REQUIRED 5 CREDITS AT ONCE

19 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2022
You can study Business Administration or Marketing.

Since you have English and Maths, Marketing, Yoruba and CRS, I reckon some schools will take that...

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Olaolex: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Loewe:
You can study Business Administration or Marketing.

Since you have English and Maths, Marketing, Yoruba and CRS, I reckon some schools will take that...
please sir can you tell some of them sir
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Olaolex:
please sir can you tell some of them sir

You have to check the brochure and contact the school's admission team. I am not a Jambite grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Massiveglory: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Yoruba marketing or yoruba mathematics
grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Freestainworld(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2022
You can study police brutality with that increadible result

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by yuriy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
why not try computer science, most schools will accept

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by ModelLook(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaolex:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can I study with this waec result?

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

You are going back to school like you have gone to university before or what?

Anyways with this result, u can only study Marketing, Religious Studies or Yoruba Language. Thats all.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by ShakurMY(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
CRS, you will learn more about Jesus and his disciples

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by MufasaLion: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Go and sit for another WAEC. You don't stand a chance of gaining admission.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by WoundedLamb: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

YOU CAN ACTUALLY STUDY PHILOSOPHY, SOCIOLOGY POLITICAL SCIENCE OR HISTORY WITH THAT RESULT. ATLEAST YOU MADE THE REQUIRED 5 CREDITS AT ONCE
Then why the first statement if he can actually study all these? It's not like he was specific about what he wanted to study. Let's not lead people into depression.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by VirginSearcher(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't worry afterall Buhari didn't go to school but ended up ruling Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by womenareapess: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaolex:

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

vigilante

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by KCNONI: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

���
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by DrChukki: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Go for marketing bro

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by konny1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simple
You can study herbalist grin grin grin grin

Actually I will advise you to write another waec cos this result will condition your life which you may end up blaming yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by uuzba(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaolex:

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

If you don't know what you want to do with your life, go and meet your guidance councillor in your school.
We here, are just strangers. We don't know you. Your results can mean anything. It just be that you were sick on the day of exams and scored low. But you can really do better in some other discipline.
We don't know that discipline. Your guidance councillor or someone who knows you can advice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Tovard(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Theology
CRK
Business studies

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaolex:

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

"You can study Buhari". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

He didn't even make it up to 5. And moreover, you are encouraging bad thing if you think this result is worth it.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Juventus4life: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
NCE in Theology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by samguru(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmm
What of Yoruba Engineering? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by uchaymart(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3

Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

Hian. just wait and sit for another exams but if you really want to study in the university, i would advice you apply for POS Admin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by ultimateprof: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
You can study how to pray effectively. Try mountain of fire.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by mike404(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

He didn't even make it up to 5. And moreover, you are encouraging bad thing if you think this result is worth it.
YOU NEED A MEDICATED EYE GLASSES SIR

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo’s Investment In Education Paying Off (photos) / UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo / JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.