Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children (19310 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother. / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
lokho:

Who is he that speaks when the Lord has not spoken?

You decreed those things to yourself and so shall it be... It is whatever I tell God to do for me that He'll do.

So the pronouncement you made into your life will come into manifestation. So next time you'll get sense.

OPONU

Oh you are preaching now. You no curse again? grin
Watch what will happen to you...

Good night.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Afonasa(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mine is like a prayer point to God

One boy and one girl
Then any of the genders next and am done

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Bahamas95(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
I am cool with any gender but I want my first child to be female, any other gender can come after. I kinda like the bond between female children and their daddy, I admire it alot when I see it and always fantasize about mine.....I want a younger version of my pretty bae, I wanna see the jealousy in my bae's eyes when I shower my baby girl with love and pampering cheesy

We always joke about it and she said if that's my plan then it won't work. That she would give me a baby boy first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by ultimatekint(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
obembet:

But why that bold area?

Sincerely speaking , I don't know how come about oooooo
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by MufasaLion: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just want one kid or two. Boy(s) only!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by erinatso: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
I wil like my son to be a boy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
My grandma gave birth to 6-7 male,1 female.and my step grandma 3male and 1 female.my dad gave birth to us 5male and 1 female,my dad's sister gave birth to 4females and 1 male and my dad's step sister gave birth to 6female and 2male and Las Las me na females I need.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by usagee36: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hahaha here they go again.
SanctifiedSista:
Any gender that will be a blessings to me and the world is fine
U don't have a womb or tired of miscarriages and sexual issues ? Come to the living Faith church winners chapel Cannanland OTA this month and watch how GOD builds your faith and restores u back permanently to full health
Congratulations, it's finally ur turn
Contact me today for directions
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Goodbadbowy419: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
GOFRONT:
ALL BOYZ abeg .....I nor dey for girlchild wahala

Dear Lord,

Pls when I'm ready, let them be All Boyz. Pls forbid me and a Girlchild.

Thanks
Yoursfaithfully
TrulyYours.
And nah someone born you bro?
You’re a waste
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
obembet:
I go for a girl and 2 boys
My crush, I wish to be their father.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Both gender: male & female
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I prefer dem bannies..... Guyman life too hard abeg undecided
but girls won't carry your surname onward
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
2 girls and a boy is ok for me and this i praying to God for
First two girls before a boy
why
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
Girls
where have you been
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by drimzsmoke(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Others,1 girl
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle55:
A boy and a girl! One is cooking in the oven already! tongue
Did you freeze your eggs?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I like doggie style
I like sucking style
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Personally, I prefer male children.........

1) Female children are usually very costly and highly demanding and sensitive to maintain,,, but a male child can easily be maintained even without food.
2) female children are highly troublesome, they usually bring problem outside to their parents...... They also attract uninvited guest and bring undue attention and problems to their parents.
3) after suffering to trained a stubborn female child, ..one useless motherfucker will just come and bounce into your compound, and boldly demand that you give her away in marriage with the sum of 500k, and if you refused, the bad girl will just run away from the house and live with the man for free and then you lose everything.......... Female children are bad market because most times, they are not profitable.
4) after marriage, they will completely changed their name away from the family name and then the family linage is gone.

These are the reasons why male children are better than female children.
you shall bear only female children in Jesus name
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by KingDash: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
My crush, I wish to be their father.
useless simp
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Lumig: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2022
VEXT:
Wahala for who born female pikin o grin grin
What do you mean?
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Fatale: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2022
All these people seeing female child as burden, see only what the society, family and social media portrays on the girl child.

Crime and failure does not know gender,

If a girl marry she go answer another man name, yes? Are you the one to marry her?

Your daughter remains first your child, married or not, her children have your blood in their veins, just like your son's children.

Female child brings in to the family, when She gets married, her husband shoulders most responsibility even in your house OGA.

While some male child puts focus on his immediate family and that of his wife.

I believe the boy child is special and commits no crime.

You put the blame on the female child for being promiscuous, forgetting that 99% of their clients are male.

Las las girl for fit carry belle or do ashawo if she spoil, or even go stay under man for house.

Man pikin spoil nko?
Oga, madam, your own don finish

Abeg, let's not say or wish what will hunt us tomorrow especially when comes to the sex of the children God is blessing you with.

You can never know which of them will be your chief corner stone.

We all ask God for children that will make us happy and proud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by nnennachiji(f): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Any gender is okay for me, all I want is a healthy child.
When I tried to conceive for about 7 years gender wasn’t on my mind. All I wanted was a child I could call my own. When I finally conceived I only prayed for a healthy child. God gave me a healthy, handsome and loving son. I just wanted a child

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by everythinggirly(f): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Children are gifts from God, as far as they're well brought up in the way of God any gender is perfect!

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Chichella(f): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109989603:

Fantabolous!!!

Wow!

All of us @[/b] say may God grant your heart desires Ms ChiChella.

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(
Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

So shall it be before the end of this year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve
AMEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by leetylee: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2022
I remembered a nairalander once said the day he'll give birth to girl child he'll weep so we already know his choice
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by etrange: 1:33am On Feb 06, 2022
IamAsiri:

Just referring to his attached picture.
Ok.
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Double0h7(f): 1:34am On Feb 06, 2022
I've got 3 boys and they are so active and loud! I wish I had a peaceful little girl but my fear is if I try again I'll have another boy and we can barely afford these 3 cry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Carot: 2:04am On Feb 06, 2022
KingDash:
useless simp
monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.