Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigeria : A Country Of Evil And Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria : A Country Of Evil And Suffering (210 Views)

Video: Tinubu Only Brought Death And Suffering.....Asari Dokubo / A Proof That Nigerians Are In Lack And Suffering. See Screenshots / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria : A Country Of Evil And Suffering by Skoonheid(f): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
It’s rather evident that something is not right in Nigeria . In fact, something must be broken. Turn on the Tv, read the dailies , go through tweets....
News of evil happenings, murders ,devastation,rapes, extreme poverty, The person pain I feel is sobering, every day I'm torn apart by ravaging news, I think I am actually in Hell. There cannot be a Hell any degree worse than Nigeria . Young kids murdered their girlfriend and burnt her head in a pot by the roadside , the degenerate school owner gave a sniper laced tea to the little princess after collecting a ransom on her head. Hiny umoren is lying in the grave while her murderer and his enablers are dancing a danse macabre knowing that she will never get justice. I could go on and on, the kidnappings , the daily senseless murders of thousands whose names we will never know, the ritual murders and body snatching going on , the unbridled corruption and misgovernace across every part of the nation.

This is not Gods judgement, neither is it Satans assault that is responsible for the broken nature of the Nigerian today.
The truth is more sinister , every Nigerian today is a walking time bomb, an unmitigated disaster waiting to happen, a reservoir of pure evil and malevolent malice waiting to happen and all this is simply because we have refused to train and control our minds. We spend our lives in the church or mosque, go they school systems and get beautiful degrees , and then go on into the society and raise families of deviants like us, hiding always behind a shallow facade of intellectualism and exposure , a thin film that hardly masks our deep seated neuroses and madnesses that are brewing and festering in our subconscious natures.

Today we are a bit above 200million in population if the figures are to be believed, but I daresay we are well over 400million because every where I've visited in this forsaken country ,I've seen people as many as sand. Give or take the next 40 years or less when we will certainly number in billions, every the rest of the world will QUARANTINE us as a nation and a people because by then the degenerate evil that will be manifesting from us will be such as the world has never seen.

Behold a Geriatric like Buhari , even Tinubu , men that should be weeping everyday in harsh spiritual discipline to perhaps burn off some of the wickedness of their acts in their own lifetime , some of the wickedness in their soul, YET , UNBELIEVABLY , they continue to wax more wickedness and greed . This is the nature of the mind. If you don't control it, it will control you and you will forever tumble backward into darkness and poverty and evil and disease.

There is no greater enemy to Nigeria than the mind of its people, there is no greater enemy to its people than their minds.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria : A Country Of Evil And Suffering by callmevirus(m): 11:29am On Mar 29
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

FTC

(1) (Reply)

3 Most Important Things The 2023 New President Must Do On His 1st Day In Office / Akwa Ibom 2023: And Governor Emmanuel Waited On God For A Gift (eno) / Polluted Fuel: NNPC GMD, NMDPRA Boss Given Seven-day Ultimatum To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.