Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning (11444 Views)

2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos) / Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Salvador1: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

This is how chronic psychiatric disorders starts. The Jagaban Borgu does not know that lazy youths like you exists.
truth is bitter.
You can't repackage fake product for us the second time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by herbert2017: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
The rate of injustice against the Igbos in this country is bad.
Because Igbos are now demanding for Presidency every political party is scraping zoning. Justice to one is justice to all.
If na Yoruba or arewa this injustice is done against, Nigeria for done scatter.
I believe in justice for Igbos, justice for arewa and justice for Yoruba.
Give Igbos their rights,yes I mean we have waited long enough. Every four years Yoruba and hausa.
Dem,very bad.
Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by cktheluckyman: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jerryherd:

Is Tinubu in PDP?! Or didn't you read Primaries and Delegates

Tinubu is a billionaire in Dollars, and makes billions monthly and can buy anybody if need be

Lagos has a population of 22 million citizens that's 10% of Nigeria in Tinubu's political pocket

APC is mainly. CPC and ACN, ... All ACN members Nationwide are for Jagaban
So because I live in Lagos means I will vote for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Jerryherd: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
cktheluckyman:

So because I live in Lagos means I will vote for Tinubu

No you would be chased from polliing unit and voted for... So unbehalf of your PVC Tinubu has an extra vote

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by cktheluckyman: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jerryherd:

No you would be chased from polliing unit and voted for... So unbehalf of your PVC Tinubu has an extra vote

The same thing northerners will do to Tinubu supporters in the North

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Jerryherd: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
cktheluckyman:

The same thing northerners will do to Tinubu supporters in the North

Luckily Jagaban knows who is who in North and they are Loyal to him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by cktheluckyman: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jerryherd:

Luckily Jagaban knows who is who in North and they are Loyal to him

grin grin grin grin grin

You yorubas will not kill me with laughter!!
Inukwa abokis loyal to Tinubu? You should be a comedian

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jerryherd:

Stupidity

Katsina , Kano , Kaduna , Bornu all have more Delegates at a primary because they have more Local Government and ward

How will an Ibo man from 5 SE states who isn't super rich like Atiku , Abiola or Tinubu win a Northern Politicians with delegates from over 19 Northern states without Zoning?!

Forget about Pdp. Southwest/Apc should do the right thing for once and support an Igbo Presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Jerryherd: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin grin

You yorubas will not kill me with laughter!!
Inukwa abokis loyal to Tinubu? You should be a comedian

Wetin Ibo Sabi about National Politics or loyalty

It's not like you have produced a President in the last 50 years or Vice in 37 years infact Speaker and Senate it's been 17 and 35 years

So what do you have to say to a Yoruba man who won 1993, 1999, 2003 elections and did 8 years Presidency, 8 years Vice , 8 years Speakership, and 4 years Senate President through Bukola Saraki

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Jerryherd: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
jaxxy:

Forget about Pdp. Southwest/Apc should do the right thing for once and support an Igbo Presidency.

Ok if you can tell us when Ibos supported SouthWest Awolowo's Action Group, Afeniferes AD, or Tinubu's ACN or APC

Once you tell us the time you supported us then I assure you of our support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by salam8528: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Anything to fustrate the jagaban of bullion van is welcomed.
May Nigeria not see sorrow again.
what exactly has jagaban done to you?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by PeterUdeme: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
eakenbor:
The South has been in bed with PDP since 2015. The media and social media - dominated by the south - have declared war on APC, Buhari and anyone associated with them. The likes of Tambuwal, Wike, Atiku, Kwankwaso have been riding these sentiments to their own advantage and now is the time to bare their fangs. This seems to be a good thing for Nigeria because when PDP (a mostly southern party for now) fields a Northern candidate and wins, Southerners would pretend the new president is from their region and then move on to help build the country in peace. The anti-Fulani rhetoric will subside heavily because those social media based Southerners and their related offline-ignoramuses would not want to look like fools knowing that their anti APC hostility had made someone from the North to become president.

As a result there would at least be a period of honey moon for the new president and the country to breathe some fresh air. Then, by 2027, the ever desperate Southerners will look for another Northerner in their new found love called APC just to defeat the PDP Northerner president. If that does not work, they will try in 2031 to do exactly what PDP is doing today: which is to field a Northerner against the PDP they would heavily hate by then because of the "aboki" president. Then the APC opposition Northern candidate will try to ride their sentiments into Aso Rock.

From what I have written above, someone who has sense can see that the constant denominator is a Northern candidate, no matter the party. In 2035, they will just rinse and repeat the whole cycle, and northerners would rule forever.

Yet, someone will come and say the smartest people are in the South. lol. The smart ones in the North know how to use and dump you people with the help of your media and social media. So keep looking for something to always burn down instead of building up. Keep burning the bridge that you yourself is trapped on. Keep listening to the Southern media and pastors that only know how to make money off your head. Just keep fooling yourselves.

If you are Southerner and are offended by my post, for your information, I am a Southerner too, dummy.

So what you are saying is that the attrocities being committed by Fulani terrorists all over the country should not be reported by "southern media"?
Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by sirp9898(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
When it was the turn of the north they didnt scrab it but now it is the turn of the south it will be scrab.
This juju will soon fail
No equallity no peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by abokimallam: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any person that votes for a Fulani President wants kidnappings to continue in 2023.
Majority of the kidnappers and bandits, have been proven to be majority Fulani herdsmen turned kidnappers.
A Fulani President, like Buhari, will support them because “ blood is thicker than water “ .

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by akdjr(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
He can't even stand bro. quote author=Neymessi post=109985394]It's only Atiku that can stand APC[/quote]
Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by pquaver(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
herbert2017:
Because Igbos are now demanding for Presidency every political party is scraping zoning. Justice to one is justice to all.
Give Igbos their rights,yes I mean we have waited long enough. Every four years Yoruba and hausa.
Dem,very bad.
Please please don't bring every political party here. That is a cover up.. Are you afraid to face pdp? There is no relationship between igbo and apc. When we told u and Buhari told u to vote him and stake a claim you people said never.. It pdp u know. Now pdp has betrayed you and you are using style to drag apc into your relationship with pdp. Have u forgotten the pdp is southeast and southeast is pdp or there is no room for apc in South east? Wetin Come concern apc in your matter. With your full chest attack who wound you.. Don't be a coward..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Coolgent(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
They should just give the ticket to kwankwaso,then north is secure!

That means u didn't know north or its politics.
Kwakwaso is only good at propaganda.
Each campaign outing certain amount of money will be allocated to hundreds of youth and red caps will be morethan enough to be distributed among the paid agents.
Though Kwankwasiya movement is very strong in Kano.
Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by Echoban: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
PDP really keeping APC guessing ... teasing them go take be bait

No body know what PDP is planning at all ... absolutely no body except a few

Wetin this one dey talk ? So it's not clear that it's going North and Peter Obi shout is just a joker. APC looks like kids to u ni?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by walemoney007(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
DMerciful:
Peter Obi - President

Zulum- Vice

This combo is a goal!
Most of you are just jokers.
Re: 2023: Hope For Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As PDP Moves To Scrap Zoning by walemoney007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
herbert2017:
Dem,very bad.
Except from the PDP, which other party have scrap zoning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki / Obi Presents 300 Security Vehicles To Anambra Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.