Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] (1285 Views)

I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [EP Thread] / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / See The Room 306 Video Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] by globalbuzz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
My heart raced as I woke up sharply to the creaking sound of my door opening. "Someone is moving in my room" I thought as I tried hard to look at the figure closing my door. I was so scared I couldn't move or call out, so I pretended to be asleep. As the figure approached my bed gently, I then noticed it was my cousin Sam through the help of the moonlight ray casting into my room from the window besides my bed... My heart stopped racing fast, I was glad it wasn't a robber in my room.

So gently and skillfully, my cousin Sam lifted his body quietly and lay down on the bed at my back. I felt his bare chest lean on my back and his laps pressed gently on my butt. I could feel his dick on my butt getting hard, then gently he ran his hands over my shoulders and down to my breast and began handling and squeezing my breast slowly through my night gown, in a manner that I shouldn't wake up.

I felt my breathing change, my heart started beating fast. I tried so much to control my breathing but I couldn't, I was enjoying him rub my nipples through my night gown... Sam was hard now I could feel.., he moved his waist around my butt so his dick rubbed hard on me as he moved his hands into my gown top and removed my right breast and cupped them in his warm sweaty palms... "mmm..." I moaned quietly, so quietly I could hardly hear myself...[to be continued]

If you enjoyed this fictional writeup, support me by reading more on my FB group. See you there.

To join Love Episodeskiss on Facebook and read the other Episodes, fill the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC0O4TcYy4T_0WuDCIFAU5AB65-YfumTqmycoQ99xbZ4izDg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] by globalbuzz(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Wow! 20 new members to my FB group. Thanks guys. Use this link to get to my group directly
https:///4255718997843516/

globalbuzz:
My heart raced as I woke up sharply to the creaking sound of my door opening. "Someone is moving in my room" I thought as I tried hard to look at the figure closing my door. I was so scared I couldn't move or call out, so I pretended to be asleep. As the figure approached my bed gently, I then noticed it was my cousin Sam through the help of the moonlight ray casting into my room from the window besides my bed... My heart stopped racing fast, I was glad it wasn't a robber in my room.

So gently and skillfully, my cousin Sam lifted his body quietly and lay down on the bed at my back. I felt his bare chest lean on my back and his laps pressed gently on my butt. I could feel his dick on my butt getting hard, then gently he ran his hands over my shoulders and down to my breast and began handling and squeezing my breast slowly through my night gown, in a manner that I shouldn't wake up.

I felt my breathing change, my heart started beating fast. I tried so much to control my breathing but I couldn't, I was enjoying him rub my nipples through my night gown... Sam was hard now I could feel.., he moved his waist around my butt so his dick rubbed hard on me as he moved his hands into my gown top and removed my right breast and cupped them in his warm sweaty palms... "mmm..." I moaned quietly, so quietly I could hardly hear myself...[to be continued]

If you enjoyed this fictional writeup, support me by reading more on my FB group. See you there.

To join Love Episodeskiss on Facebook and read the other Episodes, fill the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC0O4TcYy4T_0WuDCIFAU5AB65-YfumTqmycoQ99xbZ4izDg/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] by globalbuzz(m): 2:56am On Feb 06, 2022
So far Tonight I have dropped up to 7 Episodes of this romance fiction in my Facebook group... If you enjoyed this brief trailer, then you don't want to miss out on my Episode 8. The romance has begun between Steph. Join me on FB through my group link: https:///4255718997843516/

globalbuzz:

(1) (Reply)

Man Sadly Narrates How He Caught His Girlfriend Having Sex With Another Man / Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? / Have You Ever Received Or You Were The One Who Licked/sucked Anus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.