Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria (10403 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Diversified The Economy More Than Any Previous Leader / Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Natajo2021: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Buhari in a hurry to dissolve Nigeria.
Below is the proposed map of Nigeria in 2023 post election.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Let him start by paying ASUU although they’re also greedy fvcks

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2022
Useless buffoon

I hate this man more than my worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Zetty177x: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2022
These northerners de do like who nor get sense

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Zetty177x: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109994556:
Development of any nation is not about Federal government doing its beat. It is about Federal Government doing its own, working in partnership with the state government and even the local government.

Receive sense my sister

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing Buhari can do to save his legacy. He is already going down as a failed president, possibly the worst in our history.

What really bedazzles me is that so this is the nonsense this man was campaigning desperately 100 times and crying after each loss to come and do after Nigerians finally have him a chance?

Never trust these politicians. If Buhari could let us down like this after all the faith Nigerians put in him in 2015, then I don’t know who can’t.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by callmevirus(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Day don break
Bihari in a hurry to develop Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by callmevirus(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Day don break
Buhari in a hurry to develop Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by wallrichy: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Rather, that headline should have been "Buhari in hurry to destroy Nigeria completely"....that could have sounded more believable to Nigerians.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Fat pig, rubber stamp idiot
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Mozegee: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
The most useless and Incompetent.
SmartPolician:
Historically speaking, I think Lawan is Nigeria's most useless senate president. He should be Buhari's spokesperson, not the senate president.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by tafat: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Please this guy should just STFU angry
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2022
He's in a hurry and is that why he economy is he wreck the country ?
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by rayvelez(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2022
I’m shock hurry to where, when the vegetable wasted 6years.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by toluscott2000(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Is too late ,i will believe if dollar is ₦1
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Rumundele(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
How come there is no thunder this days to fire somebody mouth for talking rubbish
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Masterclass32: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2022
8yrs wasted with these guys.

People are eagerly waiting for 2023, for the next administration to come on board and hopefully rescue the country.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Rinedo: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
This polithiefcians dea always reason with their anu.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by F117nighthawk: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
Keep fooling yourself, what development has buhari brought to Nigeria in is 8yrs as president? Did he even build one single refinery?
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/05/buhari-in-a-hurry-to-develop-nigeria-lawan/

If buharis pace is termed to be "a hurry", then snails and tortoises are speed stars
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by ddeola: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Dis wan na rubberstamp senate president o, after how many years.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Grade 1 scammers of the century
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by ResearchPot(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/05/buhari-in-a-hurry-to-develop-nigeria-lawan/
"The Federal Government of President Muhammadu Buhari is in a hurry. We are in a hurry to develop Nigeria".
What a ludicrous joke
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by jacoik(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2022
slimfit1:
Suddenly, he is the President spokes man.
lolxxxxx hahahaha Femi and garuba don delegate that post to him. Yeye dey smell
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by ufotunang: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2022
It is now he knows he wants to develop the country....what has he been doing since 2015.,.. incompetent president
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
After 7 years in power which we all know that he is having only a year remaining and he is in a hurry to develop Nigeria.... Who is fooling who
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by jacoik(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
sincerely speaking some politicians suppose to be in mental house. someone that does nothing in almost 6 years is in hurry to develop Nigeria. Lawan you need serious checkup. i mean like urgent
lolxxxxx hahahaha and the most annoying path is that some wards iin yaba left are empty oooo
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
If what you are saying is true, may God reward you accordingly.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Dawn91(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109994556:
Development of any nation is not about Federal government doing its beat. It is about Federal Government doing its own, working in partnership with the state government and even the local government.

Did you know the late M*** Atulobi that passed away in USA in 2019? Was talking to a friend ...recently .

Did you know her , you should know who I mean.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2022
BUHARI is renowned to have destroyed Nigeria and drawn back the hand of the clock of progress and development since 1984 when he, unilaterally as a military Head of state cancelled Lagos city Metroline train projected and made LADS those over $100m then.

And worse he has been doing to the security and polity these days; having earlier participated iin cahoots with Obasanjo, Danjuma, et al n $1.8bn loss and flight meant for 3rd National Development plan meant to turn Nigeria to what iDubai is now, then.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by gadgethead: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Buhari in a hurry to develop Nigeria

Loooooooool, this already, is the best joke in 2022 ������
After 7 years in power and 15 months to go.���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP / Reps Move To Halt Public Officers’ Spouses From Declaring Assets / Falana To Sue Judge Over Inspection Of Detention Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.