Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria (10404 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Diversified The Economy More Than Any Previous Leader / Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by MotiveU(f): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Historically speaking, I think Lawan is Nigeria's most useless senate president. He should be Buhari's spokesperson, not the senate president.
You Gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by SOFTENGR: 4:46am On Feb 06, 2022
naija4life247:
Obviously. That's why he unleashed his Fulani herdsmen brothers to wipe out Southerner Nigeria. Something he forefathers trued and it consumed them. Definitely, it will consume him too.
It won't consume them as long as southerners keep selling their birthrights for a plate of food.
I've learned from this northerners. The way they connect each other for jobs and contract. Unlike southerners who betray and envy one another. Southerners should change their ways, else the status quo will remain.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 4:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Naija don enter one chance grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Rondigee: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Na now day break?

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by endy69: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2022
This is what they all wanted. Saraki and Dogara were the problems of buhari because they were to some extent carrying their constitutional mandate of being a watchdog over the executive but those illiterates thought they never wanted the president to succeed and even the president himself went after them with efcc and co. Today, they're not in power efcc cannot go and investigate them. Buhari now has this clown that sings his praise even more than his spokesperson still the president can't succeed in any sector

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Development of any nation is not about Federal government doing its beat. It is about Federal Government doing its own, working in partnership with the state government and even the local government.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Hespee93: 5:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Wallahi these people dey smoke too much

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by CXLVII: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2022
God bless President Buhari
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by ceaser: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Buhari In A Hurry To Destroy Nigeria

Sorry to say, but this is what I think I read and it's what keeps coming to my head.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by BadEnglish(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol Two Mahd men

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by honeymix77(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2022
God please never again

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by samwillyco1(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Yahoo men in the sit of power

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by samwillyco1(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2022
agulion:
You can imagine the kind of people in power and you expect this shithole to progress abi?

They are the real Yahoo men, boys are just learning from them

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/05/buhari-in-a-hurry-to-develop-nigeria-lawan/
This Government system is just a pure joke I swear, when they have loot a lot money to their untimate satisfaction that is when they will realize they have a country to run, well the country has entered auto run..

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Reference(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2022
slimfit1:
Suddenly, he is the President spokes man.

Hmmm.... he is... and has forgotten he is supposed to be a 'President' as well.... of the Senate and by extension, of the nation, the peoples, Nigerians, which in saner climes is as powerful as the President and C-in-C of the country, the geographical space called Nigeria.

And his failure to realize the potentials of his office and a patent lack of understanding of his responsibilities has put us in this mess. For he is supposed to aggregate the views of the 'other side', the side of the governed and moderate the activities of the Executive to give governance a meaningful, human face such that whatever target the Executive is sniping at, he will be the spotter.

But here we are. They are both pulling the trigger and missing the targets because they are both on the same emotional wavelength which should NEVER OCCUR in government. For there is no working democracy anywhere in the world where the Executive and Legislature will or should agree on EVERYTHING.

It is impossible to develop a nation by one vision, one means and one 'ways' only.
In years to come Mr. Lawan will look back and regret his actions and misadventures and missed opportunities while in office.
They always do. Money will not cover up for everything. That is a certainty. Ask IBB or OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by donmarshia(m): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2022
I initially thought he was being sacarstic not until I read the full story and understood that he was dead serious.

The lack of objectivity by some of our leaders is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Brimstone77: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2022

Funny!!

Buhari that couldn't develop Nigeria in his 7yrs as president is now in a hurry to develop Nigeria in his last days in office..

It's also a shame that the only infrastructural development buharis apc can boast of in the entire East is the uncompleted Niger bridge which we aren't even sure they will complete before leaving office..

Shameless incompetent buff**ns..

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Jlow2: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Ass mopper

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Passionnn: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Panic mode especially when you realized you wasted 7 good years doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Deblow: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2022
slimfit1:
Suddenly, he is the President spokes man.

Lawan is a tragedy that befalls Nigeria. Under his watch, the senate has become a "federal ministry" while he is the minister!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Tzar(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Rubber stamp senate president! You will go down in history as the worst senate president Nigeria ever had the misfortune of having.
Buhari has ever been in a hurry to underdevelop Nigeria into a COW COLONY!
Clueless cowards like you sufficiently enabled him!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by joyandfaith: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/05/buhari-in-a-hurry-to-develop-nigeria-lawan/

Buhari is always do opposite. He actually is in hurry to develop destroy Nigeria. He has not finished the destruction development of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by iscom(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Where?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by anungangampu: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2022
And this man was what my yellow oil brother with much intelligence said he is better than Saraki.
Seems we all shot ourselves in the leg.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Nicenixon: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Mr President is using that hurry to drag the country into more debt.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Wakanakarue: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Bubu should be doing Tony umez for this fat dunce

Bubu: lawan Dorling, tell them I'm doing my best grin

Fat dunce lawan: YEAH my buubuu, you re awesome in lipsrsealed

Nonsense nonentities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by almarthins(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Apus:
Is this a joke? At the 11th hour and all of a sudden he is in a hurry. The only development we'ld appreciate is to return the country and economy back to as it were before 2014.

Don't mind this brain dead rulers. Buhari had 4 year. First one year he was Baba go slow. Na now he wan be Baba jet run.

They can keep fooling themselves not me any more. Soon buhari be blaming cabals which he is part of as the reason he failed

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Another bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies undecided
undecided. The overfed toad is high on cow dung again undecided

The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's worst blunder....
Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria by techWriter3: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Suddenly, he is the President diverge man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Move To Halt Public Officers’ Spouses From Declaring Assets / Falana To Sue Judge Over Inspection Of Detention Facilities / 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.