Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? (750 Views)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by landon(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
what is the nicest thing that has ever being said to you?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by landon(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
what is the nicest thing that has ever being said to you?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by Godmother(f): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
That I was a role model embarassed
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by Emmyk(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
That I'm a true son of the confluence state, because my eyebrows meet
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by Shola2009(m): 2:14am On Jun 24, 2011
^^ LMAO!! Gaddmmnnn! grin
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
That i am weird.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
Emmyk:

Shola2009:

^^ LMAO!! Gaddmmnnn!  grin

^^x 2  grin  grin  grin  grin

@topic: i've been told several times that i am a unique person. beautiful inside and out. The day my 10th grade level math teacher told me tha,t I couldn't stop grinning. I love that woman. She really believed in and cared for me. Although my mother would tell me the same things it really touched me to know that my teacher who owed me nothing really cared about me. smiley
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by tpia5: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
Emmyk:

like a unibrow?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by tpia5: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ topic

no idea.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? by Emmyk(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

like a unibrow?
yeah. But you cant see it because it's sacred cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland I Need Help On This Issue - R.s.v.p / Arise O' Nigerians! / Cbn Recovers 200 Houses From Former Bank Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.