Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies (28637 Views)

Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Dubai Police Officers Sharing Refreshments To Road Users Stuck In Traffic - PICS / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

my Nigerian friend.
Do you know how many that bandits killed in zamfara and Niger States just yesterday?...

how many will die tomorrow?..

Yes, and it makes me sick.

Yes, because a lot of people did not do their jobs in Zamfara and Niger for the past several decades, that's why we have the mess there. Because in Nigeria we think that economy means sharing money and not prodcuing things that make us more money...that's why we don't have jobs and we don't have enough industries making things...and why hundreds of youth think that banditry, boko, cutisim and such like is better for them than even vocaitonal training that can make them more money than they realize.

You can blame Buhari. Me, I not only blame Buhari, I blame past governments, at all levels, parents , and economic planners. And the sad thing is that no candidate has any idea on how to fix this. We all want to share oil money.

Good evening.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by baralatie(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Fashionista01(f): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rest in peace little Ratan.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Mohbola(f): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is so sad sad
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by sauceEEP(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Explorer's thread was well detailed with pictures.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by brave20: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
It was a dry well?
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by ravensckar(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cousin9999:

I guess you're unaware of what Moroccans do to black people.
Of course I'm well aware. My post is in reference to how they tried frantically to save that 5 year old boy's life. Even the king had to call the parents to commiserate with them for their loss. In Nigeria, for where? No decent rescue effort will be mounted talk less of sympathizing with the bereaved family.

This our country no just follow.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by SarkinYarki: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
happney65:
This is touching. Followed this case on Aljazeera since it broke and we were hoping he will make it out alive.

May his soul rest in peace

Hmmmm
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Joeyfizzo: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why are dey in shock....they Shud behave like Muslims and say "it is the will of God" ....stupid and confused Auchi and Yoruba Muslims
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Donlamzy902: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Mshelia0137: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by McOluOmo: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Idrisk19:
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون.
Verily we belong to Allah and verily to him do we return.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by ZombieTERROR: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
backbencher:

Yes, and it makes me sick.
Yes, because a lot of people did not do their jobs in Zamfara and Niger for the past several decades, that's why we have the mess there. Because in Nigeria we think that economy means sharing money and not prodcuing things that make us more money...that's why we don't have jobs and we don't have enough industries making things...and why hundreds of youth think that banditry, boko, cutisim and such like is better for them than even vocaitonal training that can make them more money than they realize.
You can blame Buhari. Me, I not only blame Buhari, I blame past governments, at all levels, parents , and economic planners. And the sad thing is that no candidate has any idea on how to fix this. We all want to share oil money.
Good evening.

you spoke well but don't dwell on the past..

we have a man who promised change at the helm of affairs now..

its a shame he scammed those who voted him.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Sacramento85(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Moroccans are shocked for events we see everyday in Nigeria
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by coolGodwyn(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
A country that values lives
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by LIONSABRE(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
It would have been a miracle if he survived after five days trapped in that well. RIP. sad
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by frog12: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
these moroccans are not good. simple well they not fit DIG with shovels instead dem they waste time with tractors and caterpillars
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by frog12: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
tell us now

Cousin9999:

I guess you're unaware of what Moroccans do to black people.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Cousin9999: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
ravensckar:
Of course I'm well aware. My post is in reference to how they tried frantically to save that 5 year old boy's life. Even the king had to call the parents to commiserate with them for their loss. In Nigeria, for where? No decent rescue effort will be mounted talk less of sympathizing with the bereaved family.

This our country no just follow.

You're comparing Nigeria to a nation of racist degenerates, human tr4ffickers, drug tr4ffickers, and other filth. I hope that's not your idea of aspirational.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Cousin9999: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by frog12: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
these people are foolish. na well diggers dey for get. well diggers go don reach bottom since and save the child. instead dey go bring tractors
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by sylve11: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
so sad.............. sad cool
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by VanuatuWycombe: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
frog12:
these moroccans are not good. simple well they not fit DIG with shovels instead dem they waste time with tractors and caterpillars

They tried their best but the response time may be said to be slow.

Shovels cannot be used to get to where the boy was trapped or else, he would be buried alive. See attached diagram of how rescuers tried reaching him because of how delicate the soil texture is.

We must not forget to say Africa needs to invest more in modern search and rescue equipment. 5 days were too much for such a little boy to endure.
May God grant him eternal rest.

Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by iTearHerToto: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:
It was tragic

The firefighter actually tried their possible best to the extent of supplying oxygen to the lad.

I love the unity of Moroccans and the Arab world regarding the boy's case

Very sad
Why not throw rope down for someone to go fetch him
Or that never crossed anyone's mind? undecided
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by helinues: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Why not throw rope down for someone to go fetch him
Or that never crossed anyone's mind? undecided

The boy was too weak to climb on rope. 5 years old. He was supplied with oxygen though
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why dey no lower bucket with rope for the lad�
RIP
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by frog12: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
what of well diggers? we get dem plenty

VanuatuWycombe:

They tried their best but the response time may be said to be slow.

Shovels cannot be used to get to where the boy was trapped or else, he would be buried alive. See attached diagram of how rescuers tried reaching him because of how delicate the soil texture is.

We must not forget to say Africa needs to invest more in modern search and rescue equipment. 5 days were too much for such a little boy to endure.
May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Idrisk19(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
McOluOmo:
Verily we belong to Allah and verily to him do we return.

Ma Sha Allah
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by iTearHerToto: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
helinues:

The boy was too weak to climb on rope. 5 years old. He was supplied with oxygen though
So no one could go down with 2 oxygens and fetch him out on a rope?
I just think they were all about making it trend instead of saving the young lad. My thoughts tho angry
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by michaelchukwueb(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaiiiiiii,dis boy later died after all m
Our prayers �
Re: Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies by Lamanii22(f): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Eeey God ooo.... how did he fall inside the well? Didn't hear the story before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.