Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line (15174 Views)

Russian Firm, Rosatom Commences Exploration Of Lithium In Edo / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Nasarawa Government House Without Electricity For 24 Years - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Deeprooted: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
I was discussing this with a colleague some days ago. I never knew Nasarawa state already had it all planned out
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by CUMIN: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Just bring a white man for photo shoot
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by nonxo007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Daytonbale:
What is the distance between Abuja and Keffi
From Keffi to Abuja is about 30mins drive
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kollins11:
A lady I was crushing on turned me down last year October.

Last week she messaged me on Whatsapp, saying she love me, she want me to be her Val.

Today she said she need a new phone as her Val gift.

Please nairaland redpillers should I get the phone for her??

Yes, get her the phone, she loves you.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Osanoghodua1: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
White Elephant project loading.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Wakanakarue: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one looks like fraud undecided even the white man sef look fraudulent lipsrsealed
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by BigBashiru: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Foreseer:
Oga bigbashiru.

Thanks for that brief history up there.

In knowing history, I suggest you also keep abreast with the current happenings.

What the Chinese govt officials are doing to Nigeria and Nigerian construction workers in various construction sites is worse off.

Example is Synohydro power plant in zungeru, Niger state. Firstly, as a nigerian working in the site, you don't call any Chinese man by his name. You call them "Masters". lipsrsealed, that's disarming to Nigerians.

Secondly, they pay them a #1000 per day, and below #500 as feeding allowance. And there is deaths occurance almost every day going on at the site without proper compensation. No hazard allowance.

The Chinese officials are stealing mineral deposit at nights without Nigerian govm officials standing up to them.

Bro, presently the "ordinary President", founder and president of Brekete Family program is treating the matter, and the govm of Nigeria has no choice but to get involved.

Bro, all of them na desame. They see africans as subhumans. Our government officials are worse off. Can you imagine, a Chinese man telling a nigerian at the site that if dares to touch his skin he would pay a million dollars shocked

The Chinese is only having this era to do to Africa what they eauropeans did in 19th century.

You are incorrect. I have had chinese bosses in Nigeria before and they did not require me to call them master.

I can see you want a long argument but I wont partake.

The fact China supports African countries at the security council and the western countries dont shows who has ulterior motives.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Foreseer: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are incorrect. I have had chinese bosses in Nigeria before and they did not require me to call them master.

I can see you want a long argument but I wont partake.

The fact China supports African countries at the security council and the western countries dont shows who has ulterior motives.
bros, I am more correct than you are. And, I am not for argument.

Just try and investigate what I wrote up dia, you will be shocked to know that I even underreported the evils they Chinese are perpetuating on Nigerians.

No be argument, na facts bro.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by BigBashiru: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Foreseer:
bros, I am more correct than you are. And, I am not for argument.

Just try and investigate what I wrote up dia, you will be shocked to know that I even underreported the evils they Chinese are perpetuating on Nigerians.

No be argument, na facts bro.

They are not perpetuating any evil. The average Nigerian worker has poor work ethics.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Las las if Buhari visit KEFFI on 17th we go attack am
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by dallyemmy: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Leave them alone...every nation has its own perculiar issues
executive12:

Really With Russia
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by sapeleboi(m): 3:56am On Feb 07, 2022
abeg oga na MOU matter be this , not love session carry your wahala go there
Kollins11:

Last week she messaged me on Whatsapp, saying she love me, she want me to be her Val.

Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by gidson12(m): 4:06am On Feb 07, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Are you minding them, if it was abuja to lafia I will understand.

Though there is a huge population of people living in karu and Keffi working in abuja but a good bus system will take care of that.

My brother there are lot of buses plying that route, but the kind of hold up around Nyanya - Maraba axis is a nightmare. I personal welcome the train system in that route, there is huge pupulation ofpeople who work in Abuja but living in nasarawa.

It's a good development.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is another very smart Governor . He is following in the footsteps of Asiwaju Tinubu and development plans of Lagos and SW. As Ogun is connected to Lagos with rail ,same Nassarawa is connected to Abuja experiencing massive population growth. Most folks can live in Nassarawa and work in Abuja and rail can move more products cheaper and safer.

You will hardly see him in the media but practically replicating the development model of Lagos in his home state.

He is not allowing pride and bigotry in his way at all and I won't be surprised if he one day he becomes the President. Very serious minded and focused fellow.

This Nassarawa state and Osun state will do wonders with returns from mining investments in next few years. If you know, you know.

Those who are bigoted tribesmen whose hearts are filled with bitterness and hatred and those people from states with failed, incompetent and corrupt state Governors won't understand this great vision.
He should just ignore the naysayers and forge ahead. Posterity will be fair to him.

Oga can you just quit the eye service. What really did Asiwaju do in Lagos. If really he did something with the head start Lagos had over other states because of it's role as former capital territory, by now Lagos should have been better than Accra or Cotonou because it is insulting to even compare Lagos with Kigali or Casablanca or Johannesburg as it is a disservice to those cities.
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Foreseer:
Oga bigbashiru.

Thanks for that brief history up there.

In knowing history, I suggest you also keep abreast with the current happenings.

What the Chinese govt officials are doing to Nigeria and Nigerian construction workers in various construction sites is worse off.

Example is Synohydro power plant in zungeru, Niger state. Firstly, as a nigerian working in the site, you don't call any Chinese man by his name. You call them "Masters". lipsrsealed, that's disarming to Nigerians.

Secondly, they pay them a #1000 per day, and below #500 as feeding allowance. And there is deaths occurance almost every day going on at the site without proper compensation. No hazard allowance.

The Chinese officials are stealing mineral deposit at nights without Nigerian govm officials standing up to them.

Bro, presently the "ordinary President", founder and president of Brekete Family program is treating the matter, and the govm of Nigeria has no choice but to get involved.

Bro, all of them na desame. They see africans as subhumans. Our government officials are worse off. Can you imagine, a Chinese man telling a nigerian at the site that if dares to touch his skin he would pay a million dollars shocked

The Chinese is only having this era to do to Africa what they eauropeans did in 19th century.

Bro you are so right. These Chinese guys are worse off than the Europeans. Let me ask you what is fuelling the Banditry in Zamfara? It is the gold who are those buying the gold illegally? The Chinese because we all know there has been local artisanal mining of gold for so many years in the North but it never got to the extent of causing killings only when the Chinese came in.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Kollins11:

but did she promised to give you unlimited sex or there's anything u will still benefits from her after buying the phone if ur answer is YES go ahead buy the phone
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Leo588(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2022
donbachi:
Nothing come out..na share dem go share 70% chop.abandone the project for next government dat will takeover.

Just like the abandoned and fake Airport project by Almakura
Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Osila2: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Leo588:

Just like the abandoned and fake Airport project by Almakura

See the Lafia Airport that will commence operations this year. Please confirm your information before you spew trash on the social media please.

Re: Nasarawa Government Signs MoU With Russian Firm On Abuja-Keffi Rail Line by Leo588(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Osila2:

See the Lafia Airport that will commence operations this year. Please confirm your information before you spew trash on the social media please.

Congratulation. The AIRPORT is WORKING now.....

Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Apologises For Not Providing Rallying Point During PDP, APC Primaries / ISWAP Kidnaps Policeman, 7 Civilian JTF, Hunters In Borno / Faleke, FCT Minister Hold Tinubu/Shetima Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.