Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra (34919 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by ibrahim55(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
I don't think I will marry... All this kind news dey make me give up on marriage
some of of are married and we have about 3 kids and we have never raised our fingers on our wives tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by juman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
We have very bad country.
We are suffering so much.
We have very bad leaders.

I wish my village can go and be an independent country.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by TotoGame(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The suspect had been in the habit of beating the girl regularly, yet she still refused to leave the stupid relationship. When will some women have sense?
As for the foolish boy, the mob should have dealt with him before the vigilante or police got involved.

Don't blame the poor girl cus one can't underestimate the powers of a good prick
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by toyoson0(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Someone that has parents left her parents and started cohabiting and fornicating with an animal.

See where e end.

God's ways are for our own good. The ancient words are ever true.

Cohabiting or fornication or not, even if he has paid her bride price he will still continue to beat her. He is just an animal

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Jmichael1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST dat useless MANCHI of a man BLOKOS wit my old KALA..

which kind NONSENSE b dis..

WTF MAN
wetin happen nah wen u no lite ur weed,abi u neva buy dis nyt own?
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Boogyman557: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jmichael1:

wetin happen nah wen u no lite ur weed,abi u neva buy dis nyt own?
Holly Gram cool I STILL de ASHAWOO house.

I NEVER enter my UNIT..

WTF MAN
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by MadeINchenzen2: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cohabitation is bad
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Jmichael1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I STILL de ASHAWOO house.

I NEVER enter my UNIT..

WTF MAN

boss man abeg do small remain 4 me ooh

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by ZooCountry45: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:
Girls should learn to be independent.

Attaching yourself to a man who does not care about you, is not good.

Living with a man who is not your husband is not good.

Learn to be independent.

Urgent 2k with good sex, and can always blind them.

Mosidi was right about them:Very Usless
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Testimony1988(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The suspect had been in the habit of beating the girl regularly, yet she still refused to leave the stupid relationship. When will some women have sense?
As for the foolish boy, the mob should have dealt with him before the vigilante or police got involved.
Allow the law to take it's course, don't support jungle justice.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
ZooCountry45:

Urgent 2k with good sex, and can always blind them.

Mosidi was right about them:Very Usless

You guys can encourage them to be independent. So that they will stop requesting for urgent 2k.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Numerouno94(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Why do you guys always fault the parents when a kid does something bad...

Some kids are just naturally wayward even god can't train em

Exactly.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Frenzy01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na to BLAST BLAST any awusa goat wey cat WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO..

WTF MAN

Trying hard to sound like street... How old are you??
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Boogyman557: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Frenzy01:

Trying hard to sound like street... How old are you??
Holly Gram cool

I go answer u bcus me n u No de to BANTER words and no matter d JAZZ wey u chop if me n u JAM, U no go FIT STAND 2sc..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Koolspot(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Why do you guys always fault the parents when a kid does something bad...

Some kids are just naturally wayward even god can't train em
So killing them is the best remedy.. ���
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by deflover(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
I don't think I will marry... All this kind news dey make me give up on marriage

where in the story did it say they were married
don't marry now
u are not doing anyone a favor

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Almunjid(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
U don't need to marry, you're already expired. Don't use this as an excuse, u don't have a responsible suitor that's willing to marry u.
Is the lady in question married? U people like to demonize marriage. The man killed his girlfriend/babymama not his wife. Even without marriage, u may still end up as a babymama to one irresponsible man and still suffer similar fate.
To be free from all these, don't marry and don't be a babymama to any man, live ur life alone without a man in ur life, avoid anything relationship. Live like a she-goat, sleep with any he-goat that's available without relationship or commitment. That's the future of ur entire animalistic generation. All u need to do is to lay a foundation for them to build on it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by angelfallz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well said

Fashionista01:
Girls should learn to be independent.

Attaching yourself to a man who does not care about you, is not good.

Living with a man who is not your husband is not good.

Learn to be independent.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Desusi: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
IBO man again? Why IBO pipu are very aggressive like this? If its not IBO man,it Will be IBO woman this kill somebody.I love this tribe seriously but this evil of anger and desperation to kill at the slightest provocation is horrible thing about this tribe. Iam sorry all men are truly a descendants of Adam and Eve but its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by ZooCountry45: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:

You guys can encourage them to be independent. So that they will stop requesting for urgent 2k.
Encourage ladies?? I impossible ooo.
Most of them love dorime pass any thing
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Alabo7978(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:

And that is what makes them to hustle for too many boyfriend's in order to meet up with their needs.
They make their body their selling point. To what end?
Selling their body when they are still single will automatically lead them to adultery when they are married.
that is why I think brideprice should be scrapped out because
(1) men are taking care of the female child or a family
(2) many of these women do not deserve to receive a price on their head after there is no value in an already broken seal.
back in the olden days after a woman has been married off. her husband people will the next day or the following week bring a keg of palmwine(this is where the respect and dignity is in proper) that palmwine (if filled to the brim) signifies that their daughter was brought into their home brand new, half keg signifies that the daughter is a second hand commodity. this is where the mother of the child will walk around the community in shame or with bloated shoulders. This is also where the wife herself will be treated like a Queen or just a woman.
I prefer the real african tradition where women close their legs and stay in their father's house and we the men driven by love and sexual hunger do everything possible to marry and live like a man. nowadays we men aren't rushing to settle down not only because of bad economy, but because we're recieving the full package.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Wanbissaka: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make una help me like this comment on the nl page make i see €10 collect

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Nicenixon: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
I am sure the youths had always broken one or two bones in his body before he was rescued. Some guys are heartless to women o but if they see their fellow men, they are just coward.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
ZooCountry45:

Encourage ladies?? I impossible ooo.
Most of them love dorime pass any thing
Lol. Nobody wants to be used as a sacrificial lamb.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Alabo7978:

that is why I think brideprice should be scrapped out because
(1) men are taking care of the female child or a family
(2) many of these women do not deserve to receive a price on their head after there is no value in an already broken seal.
back in the olden days after a woman has been married off. her husband people will the next day or the following week bring a keg of palmwine(this is where the respect and dignity is in proper) that palmwine (if filled to the brim) signifies that their daughter was brought into their home brand new, half keg signifies that the daughter is a second hand commodity. this is where the mother of the child will walk around the community in shame or with bloated shoulders. This is also where the wife herself will be treated like a Queen or just a woman.
I prefer the real african tradition where women close their legs and stay in their father's house and we the men driven by love and sexual hunger do everything possible to marry and live like a man. nowadays we men aren't rushing to settle down not only because of bad economy, but because we're recieving the full package.
Girls and women of these day think that what a man want from them is szx nothing more nothing less. That is why they will expose their body to entice their male counterpart, pad their body to look the figure and bleach their skin, all because they want to please you men.

Back to the days of the old I agree with u on that.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by vikstandon(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Romanoff:
Someone that has parents left her parents and started cohabiting and fornicating with an animal.

See where e end.

God's ways are for our own good. The ancient words are ever true.

Sister is an ugly in incident.
But your back view is ok... Let's have the other angle.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by JmyNigaa: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:

Boss, shift small make I stretch leg for inside this boat wey me and you dey....
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by JmyNigaa: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:

Girls and women of these day think that what a man want from them is szx nothing more nothing less. That is why they will expose their body to entice their male counterpart, pad their body to look the figure and bleach their skin, all because they want to please you men.

Back to the days of the old I agree with u on that.

Like there's ass and boobs everywhere you look.. No need to ask for nudes, just be on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
JmyNigaa:

Like there's ass and boobs everywhere you look.. No need to ask for nudes, just be on Instagram.
Even in the churches these days.
It is well.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by JmyNigaa: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:

Even in the churches these days.
It is well.

“Appearance doesn't matter, it's your heart bla bla blah” gave way to most of these nonsense. I want to be in church and just do God not have my mind running wild because sister favour obviously thinks it's a showcase your melons for charity service..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Decryptor(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
O boy! I remember my days in UNIZIK.

I once visited that Mgbakwu in 2007 where we went to one of their streams that looks like pure glass where fishes that look like all these aquarium fishes were swimming all over.

A beautiful sight to behold.

Me and my guys enter the stream to swim not knowing that it was a taboo to swim inside the stream because according to them, those fishes were their ancestors.

One woman who was washing her clothes hurriedly left the place to inform the youths who swung into action looking for the three of us and we were eventually apprehended and taking to the house of the traditional ruler.

They told us that what we did was a sacrilege and we would pay dearly for it. We had to give them over 30k with abeg before they let us go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber, Cultist In Delta; Recover AK-47 Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.