Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra (34914 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Monerakenny(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Devil's softwork..
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by BigBashiru: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
I don't think I will marry... All this kind news dey make me give up on marriage

Come let's get married!! Sweet kisses
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
No pity to give her
Them go see better man wey love them but will choose to follow won useless man sey na love
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by yusluvad(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fact!
Fashionista01:
Girls should learn to be independent.

Attaching yourself to a man who does not care about you, is not good.

Living with a man who is not your husband is not good.

Learn to be independent.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Wanbissaka: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Igbo amaka
meanwhile
Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect
Abeg na comment for the page below
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by eaglez(m): 2:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Not training per say but their decisions. Some receive good trainings but the decisions they make even when it is obvious like a recent thread here that shows a young girl willing to marry a man of about 22 years age difference.
Fashionista01:

It is as a result of the training they received from their parents.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by derecho(m): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Never underrate the place of good training.
Most people would behave well if they received proper training.

Akin to saying one would deliberately want to suffer when you have access to the same thing and the legitimate way is easier and more honorable.

It's partly because the society now encourages nonsense that's why a girl would shamelessly go and co-habit with someone who doesn't value you.
Again, many parents are ill-equipped and bad examples to their wards.

Training is deliberate and every parent who knows that the shame would return to them if their wards are misfits, would do ALL it takes.

Do you know, you won't want to disappoint those you love? If very early a wise parent bonds with a child and provides correct leadership, the child won't choose a disgraceful route.

On the other hand, if you have parents who believe it's normal to mess up yourself morally and it's impossible to be sexually pure, ONLY God will help that child o.

Parenting na big responsibility o.
Don't be surprised if we later find out that the lady's parents weren't properly married.
eaglez:
Not training per say but their decisions. Some receive good trainings but the decisions they make even when it is obvious like a recent thread here that shows a young girl willing to marry a man of about 22 years age difference.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by FireUpNow(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Wrong family training is what is leading to things of this nature
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by tiswell(m): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Why do you guys always fault the parents when a kid does something bad...

Some kids are just naturally wayward even god can't train em
no child is naturally wayward,oga sad
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by tiswell(m): 4:33am On Feb 07, 2022
severov:
Why are people this cruel this days
cruel economy
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by SoapQueen(f): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Someone that has parents left her parents and started cohabiting and fornicating with an animal.

See where e end.

God's ways are for our own good. The ancient words are ever true.

Some of us women never listen or hear advise. We think we can change a person until they leave us changed.

This is so painful.

Please, if you're in a relationship or union where you're being physically abused. Leave immediately.

It never ever ends well.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Useless angry youth!. Where were they when he was beating the girl.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2022
JmyNigaa:

Like there's ass and boobs everywhere you look.. No need to ask for nudes, just be on Instagram.
True talk.
Sometimes I pity the male folks, seeing them on those skimpy clothes.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fashionista01(f): 5:57am On Feb 07, 2022
SoapQueen:

Some of us women never listen or hear advise. We think we can change a person until they leave us changed.

This is so painful.

Please, if you're in a relationship or union where you're being physically abused. Leave immediately.
Agreed

It never ever ends well.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by omolasho: 5:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Not condoning murder in any way and at the same time against jungle justice too. But if women had kill these men would these idiots talk of setting them ablaze? Men are men's problem in this fake culture.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/man-allegedly-killed-22-yr-old-girlfriend-in-anambra/[/quote]
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by anambraamaka: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
terrible news from my state embarassed
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by bluefilm: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Someone that has parents left her parents and started cohabiting and fornicating with an animal.

See where e end.

Don't judge.

You don't know the exact circumstances in her life.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by bigpicture001: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:
I don't think I will marry... All this kind news dey make me give up on marriage

Babe gimme ur number make we start marriage plans... I serious ooo

I no be beater
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by emmnprince(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
obembet:

What about people that are married and doing well in their marriage! Mind you, they (as narrated) weren't married but cohabiting.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by toyoson0(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
It seems people are not really talking about the issue here which is domestic violence, what most people are talking about here is the cohabiting and child out of wedlock Even if she is .married to him the right way it will still happen cos he is a woman beater. Or are we all saying we don't know that it happens to married couples . Being properly married or independent is not the issue here. It all about domestic violence.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by emmnprince(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Romanoff:

See where e end.

Impregnablefolk:

Sometimes u sound very Godly n at oda times u sound lyk an unbeliever!

Probably she was raised by godly parents or in a home where godly principles were alive and valued.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by eaglez(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
True words, do u know there are some people that are well equipped morally but because of societal drifts and peer pressure they switched, yes I agree 100% good parental training drops deposits of responsibilities in you but the real truth is the individual that has these parental trainings, is he/her ready to use it Go to the university hostels, co-habitation is a norm, trace the root of these babes doing such, u will see most have good parental upbringing.
derecho:
Never underrate the place of good training.
Most people would behave well if they received proper training.

Akin to saying one would deliberately want to suffer when you have access to the same thing and the legitimate way is easier and more honorable.

It's partly because the society now encourages nonsense that's why a girl would shamelessly go and co-habit with someone who doesn't value you.
Again, many parents are ill-equipped and bad examples to their wards.

Training is deliberate and every parent who knows that the shame would return to them if their wards are misfits, would do ALL it takes.

Do you know, you won't want to disappoint those you love? If very early a wise parent bonds with a child and provides correct leadership, the child won't choose a disgraceful route.

On the other hand, if you have parents who believe it's normal to mess up yourself morally and it's impossible to be sexually pure, ONLY God will help that child o.

Parenting na big responsibility o.
Don't be surprised if we later find out that the lady's parents weren't properly married.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by ukpahu(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2022
nothing woman can not coures for man
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by derecho(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
You won't just adjudge a teacher best teacher simply because one of his students got the highest score in a subject rather it'd be his ability to understand students and bring out the best in them.
Friend, there's a marked difference between having parents who are all talk and no real life examples. Children are good observers but may not be good interpreters.Those people you are referring to are likely to have seen their parents as pretenders...it has been registered somewhere in their brain.Hence, when they are free, they try to explore the other life.
Like you alluded, it's about conviction. If the parents aren't convincing and their training productive, chances are, the child would give the other life a try.
It's very rare for a ward to try a vice he/she is convinced is ignoble. As a human, there'll be temptations but there are somethings some children will NEVER do.
eaglez:
True words, do u know there are some people that are well equipped morally but because of societal drifts and peer pressure they switched, yes I agree 100% good parental training drops deposits of responsibilities in you but the real truth is the individual that has these parental trainings, is he/her ready to use it Go to the university hostels, co-habitation is a norm, trace the root of these babes doing such, u will see most have good parental upbringing.
Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by UpdatesiOS147(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST dat useless MANCHI of a man BLOKOS wit my old KALA..

which kind NONSENSE b dis..

WTF MAN

Lol paste aza make you buy new KALA Na every time you Dey blast with OLD KALA Omo weyrey lol

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra by Fredmatic(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
UpdatesiOS147:

Lol paste aza make you buy new KALA Na every time you Dey blast with OLD KALA Omo weyrey lol
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na to BLAST BLAST any awusa goat wey cat WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO..

WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / EFCC Docks Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.