Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) (26553 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by Nicenixon: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
In a saner clime, this guy suppose loose for next election.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Isn't that the plank bridge builder? Mtcheeew...
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by Iceberghill(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Desmond Idiot sorry Elliot
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
lol happy birthday,the mighty bridge builder

Is that his legacy?? undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by favour32(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Most Nigeria youths nor wan see this guy face.
Dem dey always remember.
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by FizakFizzle: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2022
I had no idea that he had gone into politics, used to watch some of his old movies back in the day. Desmond looks exactly like my neighbour! I mean, like an exact copy of each other. Crazy how genes work, I guess the "system" felt it was time to print the same face in Nigeria (Yoruba) and South Africa (Venda) 2 years apart! smiley

The resemblance is uncanny!
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) by walesoflyf(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
My guy any time any day.
Ad a legislator is. Doing his best.
Love to have you again come 2023

You are critically demented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) / Retired Cop Chased Out Of Office By Police Officers / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.