Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Can't Stop Laughing.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Laughing.... (1965 Views)

Have you Seen This Advert?I Can't Stop Laughing / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / People Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo — Can You Spot The Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Just as the heading reads...I can't stop laughing.First off, I dedicate this thread to 1)the school that offered me admission to study Law 2)MY INTELLIGENCE 3)Datboredberry. Drmrsfunmi and richpharoah, i've told u that i'll mess u up here and u thought i was joking.Just when I played a trick of goodbye, u woefully failed.Nevertheless, I'm going for my screening tomorrow.I'll not have ur time maybe thru out this week,but when i settle i'll deal with u.I created a thread that shook nairaland itself and love the way those idiots were embarassing themselves.As u'r publicizing my so-called pics and number, make sure u get ready to publicize more.I'll upload my pics and post my numba so that u can track and burn the pedophile scammer.Lol! And richpharoah when i come i'll rape u again.And stop following me with ur stupid monikers.I have only two monikers i revild are myn, but 2 of mine delt mercilessly with thousands of urs.When u were conversing wit karen did u ever believe it was me? I only displayed intelligence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
drmrsfunmi,richpharoah Candidlady, bidexdu, i'm coming for u.You all should know that at the mention of my name every heart must shake.At the sight of my moniker every knee must bow.I'll come back as a thunder to prove to u that i'm the god of the jungle, I speak and not even a lion dares to challenge me.Datboredberrry u know that when i descend on u, u'll be but a piece of shit.Drmrsfunmi, nothing gives me joy like when u cloned a moniker to get me down, but u still failed and u pathetic idiot who was afraid of me opened that rotten mouth to reveal ur sebret.I'm just laughing coz i know u didn't rest today.I tormented ur soul and am sure u're regretting of ever crossing my path.You never see anything yet.I'll torment u death by robbing and raping u and then torment ur soul again in hell.If other people ignored u, i'll not.And just as i said, i'll torment u forever.You see how i got u running and posting pics right, i'll get u to eat shit and die the poverty-striken bastard u'r.You're not worth my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
But i'll bring my self down to ur level and teach u how to be brilliant.Now u and I who deceived his friend? I knw u respect and fear me becoz of am tough and wise.Your wisdom is my foolishness.Now nairalanders know that u're the troll who always clone people's moniker.Nothing is giving me joy like when i made u confessed u'r drmrsfunmi, this alone tells how wiseless and useless.U'r just as worthless as the dog that cummed into ur bitch to begot u.Allah I dey pity this lunatic.your papa and mama village get hand for ur matter o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ruggedboych: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
wow nice, so everything was fake except the admission. Nice nice cool
Kudos to that dss agent that busted your smelling ass grin

Lemme commend you for bursting this little nonetity whom nairaland gave power to troll because he thinks is a faceless forum, I can't stop laughing seeing his pictures and I am mad at the same time for mentioning my name along with him.... I have been wondering how you Satanist will look like in real, I am having a sober reflection that maybe my fight with you may not worth it after all cheesy grin

You could be more younger and uglier like him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ImamOfViolence: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
ruggedboych:

Lemme commend you for bursting this little nonetity whom nairaland gave power to troll because he thinks is a faceless forum, I can't stop laughing seeing his pictures and I am mad at the same time for mentioning my name along with him.... I have been wondering how you Satanist will look like in real, I am having a sober reflection that maybe my fight with you may not worth it after all cheesy grin

I look like Larry wheels. Go google him. No be mouth, u go use habd destroy 10 of your type put together
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ruggedboych: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
I look like Larry wheels. Go google him. No be mouth, u go use habd destroy 10 of your type put together

Wetin this one de blab about

You de ment

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ImamOfViolence: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
ruggedboych:

Wetin this one de blab about

You de ment
cultist without OT. U SAY U NO GO EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN. JUST LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT HERE cheesy
Nothing turns me on like controlling u bastards.
See winnerly wey I say I won't torment again, I no even send am 1 bit again. Now that is OT
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by Winnerly: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
cultist without OT. U SAY U NO GO EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN. JUST LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT HERE cheesy
See winnerly wey I say I won't torment again, I no even send am 1 bit again. Now that is OT

You are a bstd. Don’t ever mention me again. Johnny bravo looking nigga.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by Winnerly: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
before I reply u, you know this is Satan abi? cool cool

Dude, didn’t know that and my account was also hacked
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ImamOfViolence: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Winnerly:

Dude, didn’t know that and my account was also hacked
ok. Unfollowing you now. Have a nice week ahead wink
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
ruggedboych:

Pathetic loser who was bullied into licking of ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
Bastard that can never have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
Pathetic ugly loser who fear me.idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
ok. Unfollowing you now. Have a nice week ahead wink
Bastard of bastards.bastard of oz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by soundOsonic: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
But i'll bring my self down to ur level and teach u how to be brilliant.Now u and I who deceived his friend? I knw u respect and fear me becoz of am tough and wise.Your wisdom is my foolishness.Now nairalanders know that u're the troll who always clone people's moniker.Nothing is giving me joy like when i made u confessed u'r drmrsfunmi, this alone tells how wiseless and useless.U'r just as worthless as the dog that cummed into ur bitch to begot u.Allah I dey pity this lunatic.your papa and mama village get hand for ur matter o.

Hmmmm so you come online to show your narcissistic tendency acting wise and feeling like a secret agent.
You are just a child in an adult that refused to grow up.

The person behind that keyboard is a local, broke, unattractive guy using Nairaland as a distraction to his sad pathetic life.

You confessed being a pedophile, simply because you can't get yourself laid by a normal girl, you began to see children attractive and pour out your perverse desires and wishes you could have done if the law wasn't there.

You want to be seen, you want to be heard, you want any kind of attention whether good or bad, as you don't get any in the real world. I laugh when you said "at the mention of my name"... A typical child.

This is no life at all. And nothing about you in this forum is interesting or funny- just how your pathetic life is in the real world, so also here on Nairaland.

My advice to you is sit and think about how you will grow up.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
soundOsonicpos=110100664:

Hmmmm so you come online to show your narcissistic tendency acting wise and feeling like a secret agent.
The person behind that keyboard is a local, broke, unattractive guy using Nairaland as a distraction to his sad pathetic life.
You confessed being a pedophile, simply because you can't get yourself laid by a normal girl, you began to see children attractive and pour out your perverse desires and wishes you could have done if the law wasn't there.
You want to be seen, you want to be heard, you want any kind of attention whether good or bad, as you don't get any in the real world. I laugh when you said "at the mention of my name"... A typical child.
This is no life at all. And nothing about you in th pathetic life is in the real world, so a
Who is this unknown confused element? If ur father is a bastard quote me again.In ur wildest dream u think that imbexile is me. You're a big fat fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Can you guys face each other one on one in hand-to-hand combat?
Orrh it's all about acting hard behind your keyboards?
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by richPHAROAH: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Who is this unknown confused element? If ur father is a bastard quote me again.In ur wildest dream u think that imbexile is me. You're a big fat fool.
look at the chimp talking

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by richPHAROAH: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
soundOsonic:

This is no life at all. And nothing about you in this forum is interesting or funny- just how your pathetic life is in the real world, so also here on Nairaland.

My advice to you is sit and think about how you will grow up.
omo see finishing. So obamamessi, everybody don know dey u be child rapist?
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
richPHAROAH:
omo see finishing. So obamamessi, everybody don know dey u be child rapist?
So u no know before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by ObamaMessi: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
richPHAROAH:
look at the chimp talking
You dey receive phenomenal punch, superman punch, rest in peace and spear at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing.... by richPHAROAH: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You dey receive phenomenal punch, superman punch, rest in peace and spear at the same time.
how do you mean
https://www.nairaland.com/6979649/most-handsome-guy-nairaland#110102330

(1) (Reply)

What will You Give Your Husband/Boyfriend for Christmas? / Not Attracted To Black Girls / Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.