Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi (21346 Views)

88.4m People In Nigeria Living In Extreme Poverty – FG / Nigeria Is Living On Extra Time, Says Sanusi / 'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by RandyOku: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Esseite:
Nigeria has only 2023 to get it right... that's what Sanusi is saying..

If we get it wrong in 2023:
- Debt would swallow Nigeria
- Overpopulation would swallow Nigeria..
- Poverty would swallow Nigeria..
- Insecurity would swallow Nigeria..
- Unemployment would swallow Nigeria..

Nigeria needs an expert manager with meagre resources and funding alongside less prone to taxation because you can't tax the unemployed whom are in majority.. Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

You WROTE it ALL...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
omoluka:

Why are you Fulani people afraid of nigeria breakup?

"Fulani" is now Synonym to "Patriotic Nigerian"?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by HIPROFILE(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
In life you need to be careful when you fight an innocent man.

Shebi this follow generate the propaganda they used against GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
it's only a parasitic animal that would think it is normal for a relationship to be one sided.

I don't know parasite above one who can only feed on divided nation.

Keep laziness aside,work for your success.

You don't need short cut through tribalism,terrorism, causing problems amongst people.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Amah70: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-nigeria-living-on-extra-time-says-sanusi

Nigeria may be living on borrowed time because of the presidential aspirants who refused to accept the fact that rotation/zoning of the presidency between the north and the south has been the goalpost since 1999.
The southwest and southsouth have presided over Nigeria. We all know it's the turn of the southeast to produce a successor to President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by bossrillboss: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vamfor:
W.h.a.t.s.A.p.p us on 0.7.0.3.5.3.5.1.9.7.6 to get your EUROPASS CV(Resumé) @ #3.0.0.0 ONLY. Thank you.
We'll show you sample of our template when you contact us.

HOW TO GET THE BEST JOBS IN NIGERIA IN 2022!

If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't gotten invited for an interview, then it's a clear indication that your CV is not effective and needs professional help.

If you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective, then pay close attention to what you're about to read next.

I know exactly how you can get help. There is a brand that will re-write your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will get you numerous interview invites. 99% guaranteed.

Their service is FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE. To top it off, they're currently running a promo with a discount of up to 70%!

If you're one of the first 20 people to contact them within a week of reading this, you'd get a CV revamp for just 2,999NGN instead of 10,000NGN.

Quickly look up their contact above and start your journey to destiny.
Please help me rewrite my cv.Am searching for job.please I don't have money.please I beg u.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vamfor:
W.h.a.t.s.A.p.p us on 0.7.0.3.5.3.5.1.9.7.6 to get your EUROPASS CV(Resumé) @ #3.0.0.0 ONLY. Thank you.
We'll show you sample of our template when you contact us.

HOW TO GET THE BEST JOBS IN NIGERIA IN 2022!

If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't gotten invited for an interview, then it's a clear indication that your CV is not effective and needs professional help.

If you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective, then pay close attention to what you're about to read next.

I know exactly how you can get help. There is a brand that will re-write your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will get you numerous interview invites. 99% guaranteed.

Their service is FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE. To top it off, they're currently running a promo with a discount of up to 70%!

If you're one of the first 20 people to contact them within a week of reading this, you'd get a CV revamp for just 2,999NGN instead of 10,000NGN.

Quickly look up their contact above and start your journey to destiny.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I don't know parasite above one who can only feed on divided nation.

Keep laziness aside,work for your success.

You don't need short cut through tribalism,terrorism, causing problems amongst people.
Nigeria is the short cut. FREE OIL. YOU THINK ITS A CHILDS PLAY TO START A NEW COUNTRY? please think deep.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Wakanakarue: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
But this ode follow market condemn beef give us, and the condemn beef watch as he was dethroned.

Oga abeg getat

Those currently marketing that rotten Titus tilumbu, atiku saraki kwankwaso, rochas should be weary

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Ayoefa: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
The whole world is getting tougher by the day. Why anyone wants to be President self, I don't understand.
After election na wahala, come and ask Biden. Anyone after Biden self na just more wahala and headache.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
Nigeria is the short cut. FREE OIL. YOU THINK ITS A CHILDS PLAY TO START A NEW COUNTRY? please think deep.

That's why I say Nigeria is one and Immortal.

We don't need to cause problem.

And there is not free oil. We don't think of any alternative.

Nigeria by fire by force.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

That's why I say Nigeria is one and Immortal.

We don't need to cause problem.

And there is not free oil. We don't think of any alternative.

Nigeria by fire by force.
The oil belongs to the Niger Delta but it's shared by the 36 states so it is free oil

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by snowball11(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin How can you stand when buhari no even see loan again to stand on

Very soon, na like him (zombies) Buhuri go take do collateral to collect China loan! grin
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Truthisunique2: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
snowball11:

Very soon, na like him (zombies) Buhuri go take do collateral to collect China loan! grin
China no do again sef

Dem see say Nigeria na one chance in the future

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
The oil belongs to the Niger Delta but it's shared by the 36 states so it is free oil

I don't care. As long as other states are buying.

Mind you,Nigeria is now not depending on oil like you think.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by SheCeo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I don't care. As long as other states are buying.

Mind you,Nigeria is now not depending on oil like you think.

Then let us seperate and test this your theory. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
Then let us seperate and test this your theory. grin

No. We are eager to return the favour.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

No. We are eager to return the favour.
return which favor?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
SheCeo:

We are really living on extra time, na 2mb remain

Do you mean million years?
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
return which favor?

The one that really crossed your mind when you read my comment before you replied me now.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Basher8583: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Esseite:

Nigeria needs an expert manager with meagre resources and funding alongside less prone to taxation because you can't tax the unemployed whom are in majority.. Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

Tell Peter Obi to focus on SE development as a project first make we see wetin e fit do.

Tinubu has been tested with Lagos and trusted. Else why will your canibals brothers from SE keep trooping relentlessly to Lagos on a daily basis instead of remaining in SE for Peter Obi to develop.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by IMEI: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
obanioluorun:
what you are saying is absolutely nonsense, and what is so special about sanusi? Or because the north respect the poor qualified people then the south should follow the steps, even your almighty El rufai us a confirmed illiterate because he lack global presentation and submission, if I may ask you what he sanusi the terrorist from
Kano doing in Abeokuta the Yoruba land?.

There's nothing special about him

my almighty el-rufa'i? if el-rufa'i is an illiterate then you're definitely not even qualified to talk...only breathe

Go to where Sanusi went to and see if you'll be accorded the same reverence he was given. Heck, see if you'll even gain access there as an omoluabi. lol

Sanusi has more authority than you and many of your champions on your cherished 'yoruba land'...Fact
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by SheCeo(f): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Do you mean million years?

Lol, maybe
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by ajerimitan: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Nigeria is standing and will keep standing with both feet chopped off. After looting the country blind then they sit on their chest of looted funds and start preaching God. Is God a thief? 99% of these people deserve that their eyeballs be replaced with an M9 bullet. Stupid amechi is already mismanaging the railway fund and people are compelled to pay cash that will later find its way to private pokects and you want the Chinese govt to continue to be a part of such muronic style because they are stupid twarts and buch of never do wells. What project of such magnitude has Amechi ever manage and performed well at. Nigeria is the joke the world is laughing at.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Judgesledge(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2022
JAMO84:
They have been saying this since 1900 and Nigeria is still standing, and will remain standing.
keep playing the ostrich until your beloved Nigeria implodes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by InvertedHammer: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2022
/
Buhari's successor has nothing to worry about. If and when the heat gets unbearable, he will have the luxury of flying out to rest. Buhari and his predecessors did it and heavens didn't fall. Nigeria has always been on autopilot.
Final final, he will ask the citizens to pray.

/
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by calcal: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2022
They are good at talking
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

The one that really crossed your mind when you read my comment before you replied me now.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Basher8583:

Tell Peter Obi to focus on SE development as a project first make we see wetin e fit do.

Tinubu has been tested with Lagos and trusted. Else why will your canibals brothers from SE keep trooping relentlessly to Lagos on a daily basis instead of remaining in SE for Peter Obi to develop.

In what way is Tinubu tested and trusted? why do you guys indulge in eye service so much? with the head start Lagos has being the former federal capital and the fact that during the oil boom most of the big projects were more in Lagos helped position Lagos even at that Lagos should not compete with any state. it is so sad that right now Lagos cannot even compete with places like Cotonou, Abidjan, Lome and Accra these are small cities but are far ahead in terms of quality infrastructure. The state is now an Eldorado for street urchins and area boys more so that it now pays to be a street thug and climb up the ladder and be like MC Oluomo.
This is what your definition of tested and trusted is? then you run down someone who took a state with nothing and turned the state around and left behind more than 75 billion alongside so many investments for the state. This man single handedly transformed Anambra state that after Lagos, Kaduna, Rivers and Akwa ibom the next FDI destination is Anambra state and you say someone like that is not what we need? In this desperate time we need a prudent manager as president that would curb waste and bring about policies that would stimulate investment and generate employment not a dinosaur that has strangulated a state and prevented the state from reaching it's full potential.
So my brother grow a conscience quit eye service. The battle is for soul of this country.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Peter Obi CANNOT win ordinary primary election.

Nigeria need Tinubu, someone who set the path of greatness for Lagos State.

We need him
Esseite:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian / Notice:buhari Never Built A Single Refinery / 9 Questions About The N8B Clothing Allowance You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.