Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi (21344 Views)

88.4m People In Nigeria Living In Extreme Poverty – FG / Nigeria Is Living On Extra Time, Says Sanusi / 'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Peter Obi CANNOT win ordinary primary election.

Nigeria need Tinubu, someone who set the path of greatness for Lagos State.

We need him

I think Tinubu is a champion of taxation and not a manager of meagre resources.. what is the debt of Lagos and its rate of taxation?.. Nigeria does not have the funds neither can the people afford to pay more.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by omoluka: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

"Fulani" is now Synonym to "Patriotic Nigerian"?
Patriotic nigerian because you are the major beneficiary of this failed system , you are called bandits in the north and killer herdsmen in the south. One day , our selfish and foolish politician in the south will have sense and see the bigger picture.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Cubeman: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Even an elite Northerner,an academically and spiritually learned Northerner,is proverbially telling us that the country should be restructured or divided. Sometimes, quantity is a curse to a nation, not a blessing. Most especially if the country in question is defective in making use of its human resources.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by patrickgeddes: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2022
We know already
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2022
omoluka:

Patriotic nigerian because you are the major beneficiary of this failed system , you are called bandits in the north and killer herdsmen in the south. One day , our selfish and foolish politician in the south will have sense and see the bigger picture.

First of all my Father is a businessman, he has never received salary from both state and federal government. Yes,I started schooling in public school before I have been rolled out by my father and in enrolled into private school,private college and and private university. Being into public school for a while is amongst extra beneficiary that stop me from swearing that I benefit nothing from the Government.

My father is not politician. I am not politician, and I am working under my father. We pay tax,and in turn,we enjoy the tax together with non-payers. In fact,my father hated anything government work,he just see it as an insecurity.

Two of my uncles are 'Die hard Politicians' who have gained their glory through serving the country "In the rain and under the sun", one of them risked his life for the unity of this country. And he deserved anything from this country. No hero above him.

So we and our parents worked hard for the unity of Nigeria, and no more stupid person born of womam can break up this country.

The labour of our HEROES past,shall never be in vain.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by EastisBae: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2022
Basher8583:

Tell Peter Obi to focus on SE development as a project first make we see wetin e fit do.

Tinubu has been tested with Lagos and trusted. Else why will your canibals brothers from SE keep trooping relentlessly to Lagos on a daily basis instead of remaining in SE for Peter Obi to develop.

On top your poverty, you still don't want to have sense. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for donkey years and afterwards, became the economic and financial capital. All these were already established before your criminal god took over in 1999. Since then till now, he has continued to pocket the state! Now can you tell me exactly how tinubu has been able to transform Lagos since 23 years now? Does Lagos now have metro? Good roads? Mass housing? Portable water supply? What exactly has tinubu or his puppets achieved with Lagos to make you want this old man to rule Nigeria?

You and others campaigning for this fossil really must be very wicked.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by MT: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Esseite:
Nigeria has only 2023 to get it right... that's what Sanusi is saying..

If we get it wrong in 2023:
- Debt would swallow Nigeria
- Overpopulation would swallow Nigeria..
- Poverty would swallow Nigeria..
- Insecurity would swallow Nigeria..
- Unemployment would swallow Nigeria..

Nigeria needs an expert manager with meagre resources and funding alongside less prone to taxation because you can't tax the unemployed whom are in majority.. Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

Has Obi cleared his allegation of stolen wealth as confirmed by Pandora?
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Basher8583: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2022
EastisBae:

On top your poverty, you still don't want to have sense. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for donkey years and afterwards, became the economic and financial capital. All these were already established before your criminal god took over in 1999. Since then till now, he has continued to pocket the state! Now can you tell me exactly how tinubu has been able to transform Lagos since 23 years now? Does Lagos now have metro? Good roads? Mass housing? Portable water supply? What exactly has tinubu or his puppets achieved with Lagos to make you want this old man to rule Nigeria?

You and others campaigning for this fossil really must be very wicked.

Lets first start with why you cannot leave lagos alone. PH and Abuja no dey dia.

Where were you when Tinubu cleaned up Oshodi that your Miscreants turned to a pig style. The other time Ladipo was closed down due to unhealthy conditions. Must you pugs bring your dirty culture with you from SE?

Now back to the germain question. What was the IGR of Lagos state prior to 1999
What is it now?
A failure will always find excuses for why others are successful.

So what was special about Lagos being FCT that Abuja cannot replicate.

Whats so special about Lagos being close to port that Rivers with all its oil for many many years cannot replicate.

I just hope Im not responding to a toddler here cause you type like one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2022
MT:

Has Obi cleared his allegation of stolen wealth as confirmed by Pandora?

I think he did that on Arise TV, I think he was the only that saw it neccessary as other mentioned aspirants never cared.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Basher8583: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

In what way is Tinubu tested and trusted? why do you guys indulge in eye service so much? with the head start Lagos has being the former federal capital and the fact that during the oil boom most of the big projects were more in Lagos helped position Lagos even at that Lagos should not compete with any state. it is so sad that right now Lagos cannot even compete with places like Cotonou, Abidjan, Lome and Accra these are small cities but are far ahead in terms of quality infrastructure. The state is now an Eldorado for street urchins and area boys more so that it now pays to be a street thug and climb up the ladder and be like MC Oluomo.
This is what your definition of tested and trusted is? then you run down someone who took a state with nothing and turned the state around and left behind more than 75 billion alongside so many investments for the state. This man single handedly transformed Anambra state that after Lagos, Kaduna, Rivers and Akwa ibom the next FDI destination is Anambra state and you say someone like that is not what we need? In this desperate time we need a prudent manager as president that would curb waste and bring about policies that would stimulate investment and generate employment not a dinosaur that has strangulated a state and prevented the state from reaching it's full potential.
So my brother grow a conscience quit eye service. The battle is for soul of this country.

No issues . When we finally give you Biafra you can make him your president. As for Nigeria he is a failed govenor like other governors from SE except for that of Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by bjdon: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Any serious person knows this. We have run up a mountain of debt, population growth is off the charts, rampant insecurity is present all across the nation.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Basher8583:

No issues . When we finally give you Biafra you can make him your president. As for Nigeria he is a failed govenor like other governors from SE except for that of Ebonyi State.

Ebonyi is not failed because he is from SE abi!!!!!! obviously you are a dense fellow
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by JOemmy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Deeprooted:
This is the only northerner I still hold in high esteem!

He is not a religious biggot like millions of others in his region.

He still reasons like a normal human being

U don't know anything about him he once led a mob to behead a pastor in kano during the time of abacha.
Re: Nigeria Living On Extra Time - Sanusi by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
exey:
Any serious person knows this. We have run up a mountain of debt, population growth is off the charts, rampant insecurity is present all across the nation.

What do you know about this? You is a butty babe na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Councilors Protest Salary Non-Payment In Edo (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Video On Thisday Bombing, Threatens To Attack VOA, Guardian / Amaechi, Seven Others Listed For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.