Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? (182 Views)

Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / 6 Things You Can Give To People Which Cost Nothing / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? by helinues: 5:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Between engaging with people in real live and engaging with people I line, which do you prefer most?

To me online engagement safes lots of unnecessary stress, energy consumption, brain twisting. You have enough time to think about what to write and what to respond

Offline engagement, oh boy, it's just too stressful to me cos first of all, average people are not just sincere when you are having a conversation with them. People lie even on small things, Love, Sport, Politics. You have little time to respond to discussion which could be brain cracking.

Secondly, I have noticed that I sometimes consumed more brain work when engaging with people in offline compared to the brain work I use to work. With or without alcohol, at least you need to be coherent with topic of discussion, now imagine adding liquor, the case won't longer be about being coherent but about not fucking up.

Requests are hard to turn down in offline engagement compared to online engagement. I can pretend I haven't see the message if it's online..

So which do you prefer, online engagement or offline engagement
Re: Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? by Officialtruekay: 5:56am On Feb 08, 2022
You got the answer. Online more preferred
Re: Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Offline everyday
Re: Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy
Online engagement is a bae abeg cheesy

Most times,my hands can never write out of point, especially if I chose to type responsibly..But offline, someone can just mistakenly talk more than he actually planned to....You can imagine that kind of scenario when you're asked with an angry tune--"please repeat what you just said sir? undecided. Na once you go start to dey stammer grin. Simply because you didn't plan to say what you said angry
Re: Online Engagement Vs Offline Engagement With People: Which Do You Prefer? by Clickguy44: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Your problem is you don't want to consume more brain work, which is weird. Online chatting does not help social interaction in any way.

(1) (Reply)

/ Are Relationships / Marriages Turning Into Poverty Alleviation Programmes? / British People In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.