Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (20627 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by greatness77: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2022
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-threatens-mom-with-acid-for-not-disclosing-biological-father/
police should shot him dead useless boy dat doesnt knw d tradition of igbo land, i wish im their neighbour i would have taken law into my hand, every sane man loves his mother more dan d father but here d case is different, d boy is a threat to d society
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Qatar2022: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

N/b....To all the TADPOLES that are quoting me,pls zurike.
Some of you small lizards quoting me upandan,you don't even know your biological fathers
Some of you're worst than the said son.
Women, what could be the reason?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Fatale: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2022
Someone Said Indirectly Or Directly That DOG is better than his MOTHER.

Just Like Another Said The Father Is A Goat!

We Should Be Careful With The Way We Speak And write.

I Have Said This Often NO GENDER IS A SAINT. We All Got Our Shortcomings And Strengths.

Crime Committed By Any Gender Should Not Be A Platform To Insult Or Curse Your Ancestors, Parents, Family And Generation, Because Definitely You Have Both Genders in Your Family.

Fatale!
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ugbanante: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2022
There is something common amongst the African make; the are mostly connected to their root.
Some one should give this lady alife saving advise oh because the next attempt may not fail. U see that the guy is bent on knowing his root even at the expense of hie own mother's life.
Again, it is his right to know his father, whether dead or alive.
Save your life and save ur son's life too

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by fattprince(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2022
obembet:
Bastard.
The mothers made him that. The young man only wants to right the wrong the mother caused. Is it his fault he was born a bastard? Isn't it the mother's fault?

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by duro4chang(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.
Fear God.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Walkee: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.
that's after he burn the useless lying woman with acid first. Imagine living all your life believing you are a Yoruba only to hear from gossipers that you are Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by lilyheaven: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2022
emekachief:
The woman deserve death. Our women are just useless, producing bastard.
Our women are producing bastard, are you a bastard?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Ayomide002: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2022
It gets to a stage in a life when a man’s biological father does not matter. Except he’s Dangote or Otedola.
My best friend till today has never met his dad and they stay close by. Dude doesn’t give a Bleep
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Fair or not, the woman ends up a loser. The child she wanted so badly has now turned against her.
How does the mum ends up being the loser?
See forget those scumbugs spewing trash...I still stand on my word,if I were to be the mother I would put him behind bar for LIFE.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Qatar2022:

Women, what could be the reason?
What do you expect from a cheat like her before? Don't be surprised that neither her husband not her kids know their biological father.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
an under age boy?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Walkee: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

How does that transcend into taking her life? What makes you think if she shows him the so called man, both will not gang up to exterminate her? How are you sure that that secret is not her only means of survival? She has a right to protect herself from anyone, even her son. So yes, I'll almost go beyond making sure he is locked up forever. All is fair in love and in war. His best weapon is acid, mine will be life imprisonment for him or even extermination. The boy does not have the perogative of violence.
lmao. He clearly doesn't want to kill her, he just wants to give her mark that she will forever wake up, see and remember how she woke up everyday and lied to her children. If he wants her dead, trust me he doesn't need acid

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by lilyheaven: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Walkee:
that's after he burn the useless lying woman with acid first. Imagine living all your life believing you are a Yoruba only to hear from gossipers that you are Igbo.
a whole five children, if she doesn’t want to say the truth, let her go commit suicide and go to grave with her secret, or she wants her son to commit murder ? If I be the neighbour, I will allow him to do what ever he wants to do since she has refused to open up.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Lightened: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2022
The man must be so irresponsible for her not to show the son his father.
Anyways, it didn't justify her act, she should let the son meet the dad and allow peace to reign.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

Some of you small lizards quoting me upandan,you don't even know your biological fathers
shameful, that's why women birth bastard every where...

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by LordIsaac(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Walkee:
lmao. He clearly doesn't want to kill her, he just wants to give her mark that she will forever wake up, see and remember how she woke up everyday and lied to her children. If he wants her dead, trust me he doesn't need acid
If she wanted him extinct, he wouldn't have grown to be able to think of using acid on her. This is a boy who broke through barricades to actualise his evil mission; and you call that a mere threat? Hmmm.....a recidivist for that matter! All I'm saying is, he could approach any church pastor, any community elder, anyone around for that matter, to plead his course. In this life, and in the life hereafter, he will be forever condemned if he succeeds in pouring acid on his mom for whatever reason.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Stenewiser: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Getat and face your keyboard.
you see as you women dey senseless reach, the same man that impregnated her for five good times and she born pikin give am, why she no fit face the man again, disclosing their father will unravel a lot of things, her problem is just starting, the hatred she will get from those children will make her Wish she is dead, you women think you can always get away with everything. before you take a child away from the father understand that one day that child you are feeding lies will become an adult, and judge the matter himself, idiotic gender.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

How does the mum ends up being the loser?
See forget those scumbugs spewing trash...I still stand on my word,if I were to be the mother I would put him behind bar for LIFE.

Ahaha ahnie o. I'm sure you won't go that far. What's so bad in telling him about his father?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Stenewiser: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Is that his priority after finishing secondary school and is that why he want to attack his own mother? That already show he has mental problems.
imagine your woman took your some away, for many years, will you say you're a less priority, grow up boy.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by doverulez(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Just tell us he wants to use her for money rituals. which one is ' he's angry cos she didn't show him he's father.
Shebi him do grow up na? let him go look for his dad na. Bastard sons everywhere. if she no carry them commot ajegunle, maybe dem for don burn am since.
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-threatens-mom-with-acid-for-not-disclosing-biological-father/
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Walkee: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

If she wanted him extinct, he wouldn't have grown to be able to think of using acid on her. This is a boy who broke through barricades to actualise his evil mission; and you call that a mere threat? Hmmm.....a recidivist for that matter! All I'm saying is, he could approach any church pastor, any community elder, anyone around for that matter, to plead his course. In this life, and in the life hereafter, he will be forever condemned if he succeeds in pouring acid on his mom for whatever reason.
trust me the lying bitch will be dead if he's serious about killing her.
Of what use is keeping a child alive in a patriarchal and tribalistic society like Nigeria if you are going to shroud his paternity in conspiracy and subject him to constant ridicule?
He should first of all burn her with acid and kill her later
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Ahaha ahnie o. I'm sure you won't go that far. What's so bad in telling him about his father?
I asked you a simple question,yet you cudnt give an answer to my question.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by anambraamaka: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2022
nawao
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

I asked you a simple question,yet you cudnt give an answer to my question.

The answer is clear. She's the loser because her plans didn't work. She wanted a rich guy to claim the children she had for a wretched man in Ajegunle. How would you feel if you realize that the man you've always called father for 20 years isnt your biological father? It wasn't like the real father was dead or something.

Was it wrong to remarry? Absolutely not. But let your children know their real father. It's their choice to take your new husband as their father, not yours.

If that guy was smart enough, na the mama suppose dey jail.

2 Likes

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Threat to the society How will you feel not knowing your dad.... Your stupidity is at its peak.... Common sense is not common.....
greatness77:
police should shot him dead useless boy dat doesnt knw d tradition of igbo land, i wish im their neighbour i would have taken law into my hand, every sane man loves his mother more dan d father but here d case is different, d boy is a threat to d society

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Nicepoker(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Advancedman(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

You better buy sense now while is cheap.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Advancedman(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Are ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ICPC Declares Civil Servant Wanted Over N36.2m Fraud (photo) / Zayyan Gwandu Killed In Plateau State (Haliru Gwandu Abubakar's Son) / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.