Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,848 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (20609 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

The points ur raised are ur assumptions not true or false so how do I address them? Bt we all know he was sent to school and he dropped out to attack his mother.

That’s horrible
aAll these boys raised by only women too they reason like this. No wonder the other guy asked you to go a study your past jamb question papers.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
aAll these boys raised by only women too they reason like this. No wonder the other guy asked you to go a study your past jamb question papers.

She u fit beat ur mama?? Why are u supporting bad things? The boy never start life he wants to beat his mother? What if his father is dead where will he go? Back to the mother he wanted to kill?? undecided

Common sense isn’t common.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by delishpot: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
She should tell him na! Will she die ontop this baseless matter?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Bouncin(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Vagina people? I'm not surprise
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Pakute: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
Call the mum and asked her.
Olosho supporting paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
espn:

Why is the mother hiding the father from him.

Only she can answer. I want to believe she doesn't know who is the father... was married but slept around. If she was sure... she would've told him where to find the now broke ex ... but I believe she fears he may run a DNA test. Who knows ... maybe that's why the husband left. Knowing your biological parents I strongly believe is in the DNA of a person. I would not at all be surprised if he kills her for not disclosing.... not saying it will be right.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Emaprince: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pakute:

Olosho supporting paternity fraud.
Shut your loose baby lizard.
Nice tag for your mum.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

She u fit beat ur mama?? Why are u supporting bad things? The boy never start life he wants to beat his mother? What if his father is dead where will he go? Back to the mother he wanted to kill?? undecided

Common sense isn’t common.
Don't mind the dirty idiot I won't be surprised if he beats and r.ape his mother at home.from his utterances one could easily tell that he had a very troubled upbringing.

Best if you ignore hiim.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

Don't mind the dirty idiot.
Best if you ignore hiim.
Dirty akara seller like you. No go show those your children who their real biological father be.Na hot oil go soon pour you. Dirty broke woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emaprince:
You sound like some one that will be poisonous
It takes a poisonous person to spot another.isnt that funny?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by caesymore(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.

What... See the measure this Vagina people can go to hide something that should never be hidden shocked
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Akuruoulo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.
WHY TALK WITH UR VAGINA ? EVEN A CORE FEMINIST MUST SE3K FOR HER FATHER ME DAY
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Akuruoulo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
obembet:
Bastard. Killing the woman will make him see his father.

u changed recently
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Akuruoulo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
WOMEN WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THEIR FELLOW NOR MATTER THEir CRIME. I SPIT ON THEIR EMPTY REASONING
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Emaprince: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:

It takes a poisonous person to spot another.isnt that funny?
Anyway. No need for insults.. your comment doesn't just sound considerate at all when you think of the possible stigma the boy might be going through amongst his friends..especially when it is used against him that he doesn't know his father.

Whatever the problem might have been between the woman and their dad, it happened long time ago and by now she is supposed to let them know their dad. Women and their bitterness sha.

Sorry about my initial comment. Deleted it.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by ahnie: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emaprince:
Anyway. No need for insults.. your comment doesn't just sound considerate at all when you think of the possible stigma the boy might be going through amongst his friends..especially when it is used against him that he doesn't know his father.

Whatever the problem might have been between the woman and their dad, it happened long time ago and by now she is supposed to let them know their dad. Women and their bitterness sha.

Sorry about my initial comment. Deleted it.
I m sorry also about my initial comment.
Peace!
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Femi8586(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
T to the TUFIAKWA.

His mum has her reasons for not disclosing the real identify of his father to him.

N/b....To all the TADPOLES that are quoting me,pls zurike.
Some of you small lizards quoting me upandan,you don't even know your biological fathers
Some of you're worst than the said son.

What an unintelligent comment. You still find means to justify the woman but blame the man even without knowing truly happened.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Advancedman:

People like you deserve equal blessing from every angle then you will understand.

So the best course of action is to douse his mum with acid? No matter what the woman did, she took care of him till he is grown, please next time if you don't have anything valid to say don't quote me with rubbish abeg
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by BigYash: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
Go and put him behind the bars.. Mumu talk undecided
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Nigra(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-27-threatens-mom-with-acid-for-not-disclosing-biological-father/
Maybe the father doesn't want anything to do with him and she is trying to protect him from the heart ache.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Digmygold: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2022
caesymore:

Mhen...
Your reasoning is whacked young brother.

Gutter child with a gutter brain
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by olamideatinuke2: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / Hamzah Issak: HSBC Employee Steals £900k From 3 Nigerians In UK / Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.