Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,255 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (20623 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Lamasta(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2022
ahnie:
I think the boy should be put behind bar permanently for life,if the mum isn't careful he would be the one that would hack life outta her.
What you should be thinking is how the mother will show the son who his father is
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Lamasta(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2022
obembet:
Bastard.
Shut up Obembet I repeat shut up.....Let the mother show him who is father is so that the boy will have peace of mind and stop being violent to the wicked and devilish mother.....
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Lamasta(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

Exactly. If I were the mother, my only mission in this life before I try to survive is to make sure that boy is locked up for life. Because this is war....and in war, the only crime is to lose.
After locking him up for life and preventing him to feel the joy and right of fatherhood hope you will become fulfilled in life?
Is that how your you were prevented from knowing your own dad?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by VirtuousDJ: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2022
pato1:
When i was 23yrs i asked my mum who is my father and where is he... She knows him but don't know where he is... She took me to where they last met in Ajegunle and we started tracing him till we got in contact with his siblings...

She made a lot of efforts showing me who my real father was because i asked...

The woman is not suppose to be a mother for hiding the fathers identity from the son...

Woman show your son his father cause next time your neighbours might not be able to safe you...

Were u bearing ur mum surname or your father's before you requested to know who your father is?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Lamasta:

After locking him up for life and preventing him to feel the joy and right of fatherhood hope you will become fulfilled in life?
Is that how your you were prevented from knowing your own dad?
Good question. I think you are right about him being prevented from knowing his father

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Lordisaac tell us how your mother prevented you from knowing your father and when you reacted she put you behind bars. Ode.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
Shut up. Seems you too doesn't know who your biological father is reason you have been spewing trash here and supporting the ladies.

Ohh so this is a guys vs ladies competition to u?? We have serious problems with our clueless youths.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Ohh so this is a guys vs ladies competition to u?? We have serious problems with our clueless youths.
Tell us how your mum prevented you from knowing your father first because that is the only reason that will make a man be so clueless in matters like this. We are listening.
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
like I said, when you grow up you will know a lot things, including the reference am trying to make, just be patient, the thread is for matured adult, keep-off for now, we love you.

Are u sure ur an adult and not a child?? U can’t explain ur point properly. We love u too.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Stenewiser: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

I thought I asked you to avoid this thread, your sense of reasoning is not qualified here, can't you follow post about ASUU strike and the likes.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
I thought I asked you to avoid this thread, your sense of reasoning is not qualified here, can't you follow post about ASUU strike and the likes.

Look at this school boy. Better go and attend ur lectures.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
Tell us how your mum prevented you from knowing your father first because that is the only reason that will make a man be so clueless in matters like this. We are listening.
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS?

If u actually followed or read any of my posts u will see I mentioned she was wrong bt the boy is even more wrong for attacking his mum or trying to kill her.

U don’t do such to ur mother. Ur mom who trained u? Do u know if the father abandoned them b4 she left and married again??

He’s a very stupid boy.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Stenewiser: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

If u actually followed or read any of my posts u will see I mentioned she was wrong bt the boy is even more wrong for attacking his mum or trying to kill her.

U don’t do such to ur mother. Ur mom who trained u? Do u know if the father abandoned them b4 she left and married again??

He’s a very stupid boy.
oga you started by asking if that should be is priority, which proves that, to you a son knowing his father is not that important.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

He’s a very stupid boy.
The boy wasn't wrong because you and I don't know how long he has pleaded with the mother to tell him whom his father is and she refused. Common sense should have told you that he took such drastic actions to put fear into his mom so she will tell him.Afterall the Bible tells us that only the violence taketh it by force. And for you asking if that should be his priority also means you too doesn't know your biological father and you don't give a damn about it which is good for you. Since you don't see knowing your biological father as a priority,he does.so respect his decesion.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
The boy wasn't wrong because you and I don't know how long he has pleaded with the mother to tell him whom his father is and she refused. Common sense should have told you that he took such drastic actions to put fear into his mom so she will tell him.Afterall the Bible tells us that only the violence taketh it by force.

A boy who dropped out of secondary school and chasing his mother to attack her can’t be good humanbeing.

If ur mum doesn’t tell u can’t u find other ways to convince her while u face ur life?? Why didn’t his father look for him?? There is a reason. He is not the only child so what is he trying to do??

If u don’t know ur dad or parents shouldn’t stop u from facing ur life and making progress.

There are people that know their dad bt he doesn’t even want to have anything to do with his children from a particular wife. Will he kill himself or kill his dad??

This behavior is very childish, stupid and immature
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Blackdisciple(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2022
Ok all the women who have lied to their kid(s) against their father this is just the beginning...

More is coming and they should expect more
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

A boy who dropped out of secondary school and chasing his mother to attack her can’t be good humanbeing.

If ur mum doesn’t tell u can’t u find other ways to convince her while u face ur life?? Why didn’t his father look for him?? There is a reason. He is not the only child so what is he trying to do??

If u don’t know ur dad or parents shouldn’t stop u from facing ur life and making progress.

There are people that know their dad bt he doesn’t even want to have anything to do with his children from a particular wife. Will he kill himself or kill his dad??

This behavior is very childish, stupid and immature
Why are you against his behaviour or modus operandi? Do you know how the step dad has been treating him and his younger siblings for him to take such actions? Have you heard from him?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Victerica(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Nairaland na Cruise,,I swear
grin
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
The boy wasn't wrong because you and I don't know how long he has pleaded with the mother to tell him whom his father is and she refused. Common sense should have told you that he took such drastic actions to put fear into his mom so she will tell him.Afterall the Bible tells us that only the violence taketh it by force. And for you asking if that should be his priority also means you too doesn't know your biological father and you don't give a damn about it which is good for you. Since you don't see knowing your biological father as a priority,he does.so respect his decesion.

Stenewiser:
oga you started by asking if that should be is priority, which proves that, to you a son knowing his father is not that important.

What if the father doesn’t want to know or see him?? What if he has another family he prefers and abandoned him??

He hasn’t finished secondary school and wants to kill his Mom cos she hasn’t told him who his dad is. What if the dad is late? What will he do next??

By priority I mean he should face his life and then look for his dad whenever he can without killing anybody like a criminal.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

What if the father doesn’t want to know or see him?? What if he has another family he prefers and abandoned him??

He hasn’t finished secondary school and wants to kill his Mom cos she hasn’t told him who his dad is. What if the dad is late? What will he do next??

By priority I mean he should face his life and then look for his dad whenever he can without killing anybody like a criminal.
Non of the mother's business even if he doesn't want to see him or he has another family. It is his rights to know his father and whatever happens after that is his cup of tea.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
Why are you against his behaviour or modus operandi? Do you know how the step dad has been treating him and his younger siblings for him to take such actions? Have you heard from him?

Exactly we don’t know bt we know they sent him to school and he dropped out. That’s says alot doesn’t it??

Is his mother not he real mother? Sm1 who can attack his mother can attack his father oo.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Exactly we don’t know bt we know they sent him to school and he dropped out. That’s says alot doesn’t it??

Is his mother not he real mother? Sm1 who can attack his mother can attack his father oo.
He is wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches,so allow him to decide which one is his priority. Is non of your business if he attacks the father. Let her show him his father. Or do you support FFK for keeping those children away from their mum?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
Non of the mother's business even if he doesn't want to see him or he has another family. It is his rights to know his father and whatever happens after that is his cup of tea.

I understand bt if u can kill ur mother u don’t deserve a father.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
He is wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches,so allow him to decide which one is his priority. Is non of your business if he attacks the father. Let her show him his father. Or do you support FFK for keeping those children away from their mum?

I didn’t say she shouldn’t oo. Bt if he attacks his mom his head no correct at all. And if he kills her he is a bastard son.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

I understand bt if u can kill ur mother u don’t deserve a father.
And who told you he wants to kill her ? If he had wanted to kill her,he doesn't need acid. He was only trying to put fear in her.Do you even know what the so called mother has been making him go through in that house? Have you asked yourself why he dropped out of secondary school or are you one of those who sees life as only black and white?
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

I didn’t say she shouldn’t oo. Bt if he attacks his mom his head no correct at all. And if he kills her he is a bastard son.
He has right to attack her if that will make her show him his father. The woman too is an olosho for giving birth to a bastard son like you called him.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Verysmart101: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
LordIsaac:

How does that transcend into taking her life? What makes you think if she shows him the so called man, both will not gang up to exterminate her? How are you sure that that secret is not her only means of survival? She has a right to protect herself from anyone, even her son. So yes, I'll almost go beyond making sure he is locked up forever. All is fair in love and in war. His best weapon is acid, mine will be life imprisonment for him or even extermination. The boy does not have the perogative of violence.

And u think he won't still be released and eventually kill u? Will u take the secret to your grave and go to hell eventually? Senseless talk
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
And who told you he wants to kill her ? If he had wanted to kill her,he doesn't need acid. He was only trying to put fear in her.Do you even know what the so called mother has been making him go through in that house? Have you asked yourself why he dropped out of secondary school or are you one of those who sees life in only black and white?

Do to send him to school is a bad thing now?? Lol

If u poors acid on his mum he is a bastard son. That’s not how u behave.

Go school e no go.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by Justbehave(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Do to send him to school is a bad thing now?? Lol

If u poors acid on his mum he is a bastard son. That’s not how u behave.

Go school e no go.
You never addressed the points I raised. Stop being clever by half.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
He has right to attack her if that will make her show him his father. The woman too is an olosho for giving birth to a bastard son like you called him.

He attacks her won’t make his life better. He should better face his books and ask his uncles or relations on his mother’s side what happened with his dad I’m sure they know.

Hurt ur mother and u are finished.
Re: Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Justbehave:
You never addressed the points I raised. Stop being clever by half.

The points ur raised are ur assumptions not true or false so how do I address them? Bt we all know he was sent to school and he dropped out to attack his mother.

That’s horrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna / Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo) / Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.