Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda (1013 Views)

Photo: Wives Of The President & Vice President With Amaechi At A Dinner In Abuja / Woman Who Hit The President With Mango Rewarded With New Home / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by panafrican(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
grin
<<We  are here because we got elected,and we are waiting for the next election to start this campaign over again !>>  shocked this is what President Goodluck seems to  tell people right now . There is no sound innovation in a near future !
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by klarry79: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
Wia r d folks who voted for jonathan now. We need to hear them out!!
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by OAM4J: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2011
You people should be patient nau, it is not easy. He needs time to settle down and draw the roadmap, hopefully by 2015 the implementation would have started.
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by aljharem3: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
OAM4J:

You people should be patient nau, it is not easy. He needs time to settle down and draw the roadmap, hopefully by 2015 the implementation would have started.

haba OAM4J why are u talking like this

jonathan has been the president since 2009 and now we are in 2011 so we have been patient enought my brother

my brother, we don try na

should we now wait till 2019 before we say he is doing noting
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by nuclearboy(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2011
He had/has an agenda which is simply to be President
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by EvilBrain1(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:
_SMF-BREAK_You people should be patient nau, it is not easy. He needs time to settle down and draw the roadmap, hopefully by 2015 the implementation would have started._SMF-BREAK_

Are you being sarcastic? Please, tell me you're being sarcastic.

The sad thing is, no matter how useless a leader this guy turns out to be, he's still going to be our president for the next 8 years or more. For every informed person who complains about GEJ's incompetent handling of security or his wasteful spending, there are a thousand more who think the Arik air near crash was averted because of the president's "good name".

There-in lies the problem with majority rule: the majority of people are ignorant and stup!d. I think we should all get ready for 8 years of frustration because agenda or no, we're going to be seeing a lot of his black face (and sadly, that of his fugly wife as well).
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by OAM4J: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2011
^^Of course it has be a sarcasm, how can i seriously expect a president to spend years drawing a roadmap.

Majority have spoken,whether rightly or wrongly, we all have to live with it. that is democracy. Time will tell if they voted right or wrong.
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 24, 2011
alj_harem:

jonathan has been the president since 2009 and now we are in 2011 so we have been patient enought my brother

Dont mind OAM4J. He's slightly trying to tell us that he needs 4 years to get this politic section in order grin

BTW, how is your tyinubu market going? I bet you if I check your post history for today, I'd see that Tinubu has been mentioned more than 10x wink
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by OAM4J: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2011
^^4years ke? Its vision 2020 nau. I should be be able to raise a powerful team of meaningful, intelligent and articulate political posters in the next one or 2 years who hopefully will come with realistic objectives/vision/goal/agenda/roadmap for my administration. Then i will spend some time again to look for another competent team that will implement those objectives. Give or take, in the next 6 to 7 years you should begin to see meaningful and obvious changes.

You people need to realize that government is a complex job and we can not afford to rush things. Slow and steady win the race. Relax all of you, we will get to the promised land. Let us just pray and fast more. grin
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by feelamong(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2011
Make una cool down naaa…. The guy don set up many panels naa…. undecided

But on a serious note are we on a new set?…Baba go slow part 2 grin
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J, where the heck is Beaf? what have you done to him?
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by Jarus(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Settle down after more than 1 year on the job? Ordinary cabinet constitution, it's taking forever!
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by TM2: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sadly, we are never going to learn. We wont think before we vote in 2015.
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by jjc213(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
how can kerosine be scarce
in an oil producing nation
with abundance of
petroleum and too much
crude oil. If u go down
south, their rivers are made
of crude oil. Their wells, no
water but crude oil. The
backyard of your house, no
grass but black oil every
where u go. What then is
responisble for the rise in
the price of fuel. If it is not
that Nigeria has tied it's
resources to this sector.
Our revenue now depends
on petroleum products.
That is not enough to be
fed-up, SUICIDE
BOMBINGS. The security in
Nigeria is so low that it was
to easy to bomb a Police-
Headquaters with out
being caught. A Police-
Headquater should be one
of the safest place. But is
clear now that they can
bomb anywhere they feel.
Pls what is our country
turning to? Is there any
difference between Nigeria
and the Middle-east
(Iraq,Afghanistan)? How
could Nigerians now be
terrorists, to themselves!
the state of the nation is
getting out of hand. I
heard President Jonathan is
"negotiating" with Boko
Haram, WHERE IN THE
WORLD HAVE YOU SEEN
THE GOVERNMENT
NEGOTIATING WITH
TERRORISTS?? it is outright
wrong! it is not done. They
said our president is scared
and wants the bombings to
stop. The terrorist will now
have a say. And after using
the billion given to them to
fund more explosives,
ammunition and some
more suphisticated artillery,
all they have to do is just
threaten that they'll bomb
again, simple. It's that easy.
If i join them i'll be rich,
because Nigeria has money
but are spending in the
wrong way. Note that the
Boko Haram -bombing was
not the first, there have
been other bombings
followed by a series of
threats, even MEND
owned-up that they were
responsible for these
terrorist attacks and at the
end of the day, an amnesty
programme, they're
pockets filled, they went
home happy. And when
they succeed squandering
those billions wont they
come back asking for
more?
The power supply,
electricity, it is bad that our
President Jonathan would
go out and purchase two
different million-dollar($)
private jets for his own
interest. Do you have any
idea how much one of
those jets would cost in
Naira? Billions! All he had
to do was apologise to us
after the deed had been
done, -'medicine after
death'. He should attend to
us, his nation. If he directed
that sum of money into
the power sector alone
there must have been a
change. Information i
gathered explains that as
long as Nigeria has tied her
resources to the petroleum
products produced they
must be a short suppy of
electricity. Have ever
counted the number of
generators burning fuel, if
u hear the amount most
factories and industries
spend on diesel in a week,
the amount is very
shocking, but where those
this money go, the money
spent on these petroleum
products, if Nigeria were to
'mistakenly' supply
electricity for 24hrs the
nation will go broke.
A change is what we need.
It doesn't have to be
voilent. Two wrongs cant
make a right. We should
not fight fire with fire but
with water, Love with hate.
There will be a protest,
next month, a PEACEFUL-
protest. We would be
marching with card-boards
in our hands demanding
for a change. You will see
us on tv but i expect that u
join us. And if you have any
other way which our voices
may be heard kindly drop a
suggestion here. A solution.
An idea. Thank you. One
nation under God, -GOD
BLESS NIGERIA, Amen.
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by sirjec(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
alj_harem:

You can cry river, I voted for GEJ and I will vote for him a million times as long as his opponents are unchanged from the past elections.

He has been there since 2009 my foot. Ok from 2007 to 2009, what did Yar Adua achieve. You think it's military regime. Due process must be followed and if you are aggrieved, go and complain to your rep, if you even know him
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by egift(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
sirjec:

You can cry river, I voted for GEJ and I will vote for him a million times as long as his opponents are unchanged from the past elections.

He has been there since 2009 my foot. Ok from 2007 to 2009, what did Yar Adua achieve. You think it's military regime. Due process must be followed and if you are aggrieved, go and complain to your rep, if you even know him

And what you just vomited here was meant to show us how vast you are with recent development?
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by sirjec(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
Your kind re only good at criticising people. What is he not doing as a president? Since you don't have any business but to discuss him
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by Blackteeth(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
If anyone thinks that within 3 years Jonathan should fix unemployment at 0.1%, eliminate all pot holes on the roads, put every kid in a world class school, make everyone drink and use super purified water, provide security for every house hold, defeat corruption entirely, fix the economy to rank fifth in the world, that person should go to the psych ward.
Re: Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda by CHIEFAGBE: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
Jonathan Goodluck is an empty suit  grin

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Canada Moves To Strip Thousands Of Citizenship! / Mr President Has Lost Weight / No More 250 Naira Food In Nigerian Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.