Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids (911 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by 190: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
OK. I'm so tired of seeing guys look like girls, especially in night clubs. The other day, I almost asked one for a dance thinking he waz a girl. It turned around & I almost fainted. To be honest, I blamed the disco light.

What do you think?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
I blame it on the price of RELAXERS
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by tellwisdom: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
OK. I'm so tired of seeing guys look like girls, especially in night clubs. The other day, I almost askedĀ  one for a dance thinking he waz a girl. It turned around & I almost fainted. To be honest, IĀ  blamed the disco light.

What do you think?

grin grin grin, Na your type dey wear black glass for inside KLUB!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by 190: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by MMM2(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
re u now gay?
or
were u tipsy?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by 190: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
angry angry

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by Phate07(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
Is won90 now asking dudes with blaids out? What the heck! undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by nanidee2(f): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin, Na your type dey wear black glass for inside KLUB!

grin grin grin grin grin grin that sounds familiar.

meanwhile, are you mr. cork too? seriously speaking. undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by Cuddlemii: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2011
Dude I wont wanna give you away here but its either a being is a woman or a man. You don't mistake a babe for guy cos he had dreads. What happened to the man u and arsenal, he had that too right wink wink

Ok let me cover you up, what u look out for in a girl is her hair before other things grin grin grin grin
Gay Alert!!!

Nope I can't date a guy with braids. Hair on a guy whether its on the chest irritates me. Even all those jerry curls or spotting waves etc in men is nasty. I love Gorimapa
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by 190: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
^ewwww angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by Natasha2(f): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
braids? well maybe if they are nice and with no extensions cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy With Braids by Cuddlemii: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
low cut is perfect and safe. Skin cut cld be several things abeg

(1) (Reply)

You Never Miss Water Until Its Gone! / What Are Those Things You Miss Most For Been Unmarried At A Marriage Age. / The Greatest Confusion Of All Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.