Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel (17414 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium / Ugwuanyi Visits Hospitalised Survivors Of Adulterated Kerosene Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by 88natzy(m): 5:58am On Feb 09, 2022
This is way too bad. I thought these products go through some testing before they are dispensed at the plants. DPR and Son are just toothless . Is not better to buy from black market with a known intentions than to patronize these filling stations with a killing mind.
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by omowolewa: 5:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Unforeseen supply gap.
Nobody is aware again
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by ollypass: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Bbbwings:
Yeye people
Who will compensate those affected after thousands of vehicles are condemned.?
The buck stops at the desk of minister of petroleum. Bubu steadily cashing out.

I am currently sourcing money for a new engine now cause of this.theybare just admitting it now but this fuel has been in circulation for almost a month now. who is the supplier , I need charge him for my new enging

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by orisa37: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Doyou2019:

In Nigeria, there's is a big gulf between WHAT IS and WHAT SHOULD BE.

This is no way a civilized society

And they say that they believe in ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by ayindejimmy(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
It was discovered after it's been in circulation.
I thought only NNPC imports refined fuel
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by Charmingpet: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
I saw a lot of people earlier on blaming petrol marketers for the adulterated fuel and I was just laughing, remember that Buhari claims to be paying subsidy on every liter of fuel been consumed in Nigeria by every Nigerian, ask your self if your money is used to purchase or subsidize food in your house for everyone to eat, would you let adulterated food to ever be consumed in your house... Also, Buhari is the minister for petroleum so he should be able to explain to us what is going on����

I BLAME BUHARI FOR IT
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2022
If I were the FG, I'll just follow through with the current increase in price. It's already selling around/above 200 in some areas.

They go just use am do the fuel subsidy removal, so even if fuel is now available, the price doesn't revert back and Nigerians adjust to it. I know it's going to be difficult and things will be hard, but then, it's better to drink agbo once than to be sipping it
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by jaytee01(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Blame Buhari, the Minister of Petroleum.
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by shezy14(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
I saw a lot of people earlier on blaming petrol marketers for the adulterated fuel and I was just laughing, remember that Buhari claims to be paying subsidy on every liter of fuel been consumed in Nigeria by every Nigerian, ask your self if your money is used to purchase or subsidize food in your house for everyone to eat, would you let adulterated food to ever be consumed in your house...

I BLAME BUHARI FOR IT
I blame your father for this.
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by Cloven22: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2022
I give up on this country kwanu... people's lives at risk and no swift arrests made angry
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by world123: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2022
Before it was imported don't they quality control officials who verifies if the the product is good? This simply shows some set of people aren't doing their job but collecting salary.

The people who are responsible for this should be deciplined.
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by baralatie(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So we adulterate our Petrol with methanol and the sell it as petrol
Nnpc has don't it before nau and got away with it

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by Basicend: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
If I were the FG, I'll just follow through with the current increase in price. It's already selling around/above 200 in some areas.

They go just use am do the fuel subsidy removal, so even if fuel is now available, the price doesn't revert back and Nigerians adjust to it. I know it's going to be difficult and things will be hard, but then, it's better to drink agbo once than to be sipping it

You are talking like this because they are either feeding u or you have a good paying source of income.

You are like our leaders, selfish and. Myopic.

Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by SarkinYarki: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2022
baralatie:

Nnpc has don't it before nau and got away with it

Yes it's seems they have been doing it and now got exposed when trying to over do it
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by poiZon: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2022
@pquaver this is ur messiah's doings..

SomE peoples messiah imported adulterated fuel into the country.

What a foolish president we now have supervising the death and downward spiral of a great nation.

Some people messiah o..
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by adamsmith914: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
I saw a lot of people earlier on blaming petrol marketers for the adulterated fuel and I was just laughing, remember that Buhari claims to be paying subsidy on every liter of fuel been consumed in Nigeria by every Nigerian, ask your self if your money is used to purchase or subsidize food in your house for everyone to eat, would you let adulterated food to ever be consumed in your house...

I BLAME BUHARI FOR IT
Why not also blame Shagari, Babaginda & Sani Abacha also?

Nonsensical Nonsense, or tides blaming your Oga @ the top change your present predicament, Yes or No?
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by adamsmith914: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2022
poiZon:
@pquaver this is ur messiah's doings..

SomE peoples messiah imported adulterated fuel into the country.

What a foolish president we now have supervising the death and downward spiral of a great nation.

Some people messiah o..
Are you a toddler? Or why are you not using your common sense, although it seems not quite common?
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by poiZon: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2022
adamsmith914:
Are you a toddler? Or why are you not using your common sense, although it seems not quite common?
Because my common sense is on sabatical till awa messiah leaves.

Good morning sah
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by Iamolukorede(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2022
I want you all to know that this is a deliberate lie to the populace in disguise. It is either they wanted to infiltrate the price of PMS or trying to fool the citizens.

I have said it before this leadership are all colossal failures, so they paid for mix importation of fuel, who his in charge for supervision of this product, until it get to the country and yet selling it to the people. This is completely heartless and evil. Look, no country has ever evolve either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

Nigerian problems are Nigerian's, not until we re organised or restructure the future of the land will continue to be truncated by this fail administration and their principals in politics.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2022
As far as i know, it is only NNPC that is the importer of PMS. Why NNPC are now saying that the source importer of adultrated fuel has been identified and will be sanctioned as appropriate. Simply means NNPC sanction NNPC.
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by johnmartus(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Adulterated petroleum with methanol ? But God why Nigerians are so cruel like this what is wrong with us in this country why is that indiscipline spread across all ministries and organizations in Nigeria.
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by pquaver(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2022
adamsmith914:

I can see u so dumb.. So fuel marketers are now government? I can't argue with some with such low knowledge of difference btw fg and fuel marketers
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by mrdipye(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Who's the minister of petroleum again?
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by iscom(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oh!
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
As far as i know, it is only NNPC that is the importer of PMS. Why NNPC are now saying that the source importer of adultrated fuel has been identified and will be sanctioned as appropriate. Simply means NNPC sanction NNPC.
It is funny
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by NOwazobia: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
There was a Country
Re: FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel by UnabashedIPOB: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is your ONE NIGERIA. May GOD help and protect the common people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.