Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra (11099 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by suliyatu(f): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Okay..Till then

adecz:

⭕️⭕️If Biafra is granted Ndigbo,
expect civil war to break out in
Biafra within 12 months. Igbo slaughtering
Igbo..

They have already being practicing
on themselves.

Majority of them will later denounce
Biafra and beg to return to the great
African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Loud it

quote author=descarado post=110074327]
Na your civil war shocked

Make we kill ourselves. If one person remain, he will carry on[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2022
Loud it... I still love yoruba sha to death but las las loud it..

ResidentSnitch:

That guy you wasted your data to quote is a known drunk in the streets of Ogbomosho.
little kids would follow him around while he staggered about with his empty bottles of gin tied around his waste.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Obasanjo is a terrorist follower? na strong werey you be..anyways I thought as much, Odi killings alone na terrorist act. thanks for reminding us who OBJ was

SlyDev:
Coward terrorists have fabricated another lie to keep duping their foolish followers
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by johnmartus(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Fake news
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2022
Know this and know peace

SlyDev:

Your leaders know Igbo are going to suffer if they leave Nigeria, reason they are afraid of even talking about it, but you an average igbo on the street knows nothing about the suffering that await you in beerfraud Republic

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by christistruth01: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Urchman27:
Obasanjo: "With what I saw at UK Parliament, I can boldly say that
Nnamdi Kanu has gotten Biafra"

https://www.facebook.com/482749575105792/posts/4724738217573552/

This must have been how Ojukwu led 3 million Precious Souls to their grave

With lies and deceptions

The Worst part was that he fled at the most Critical moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2022
na wetin first come my mind becos that obj no reliable one bit..

johnmartus:
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Simdyofficial(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
great African nation. Lol. Issokay. Why are you afraid, why not support Biafra nation so we can leave your great nation. Tell me why grin
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by johnmartus(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2022
If anyone having a dream of Nigeria will break up such person should go back to sleep. You see UK USA and European countries are benefiting greatly from Nigeria even than we the citizens . They will not let anyone divide the country because they can't afford to lose what they are benefiting from Nigeria.

When UK parliament was started to deliberate on biafra matter last year they suspended the hearing immediately.
OyeofIkoTuN:

na wetin first come my mind becos that obj no reliable one bit..

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Nakedtruths: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
Onye apari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Landlord97: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
Let the Biafra be it shouldn't be your concern if they kill themselves, you hate them so much so allow them die so you can see them again, which kind of human are you crying More than the bereaved,BIAFRANS CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE GOD HAVE ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
it's not impossible for Nigeria to breakup..impossibilities in 2022 is ignorance. Yes they are benefitting tremendously but what can be done? we cannot continue like this. The rot is eating deeper

johnmartus:
If anyone having a dream of Nigeria will break up such person should go back to sleep. You see UK USA and European countries are benefiting greatly from Nigeria even than we the citizens . They will not let anyone divide the country because they can't afford to lose what they are benefiting from Nigeria.

When UK parliament was started to deliberate on biafra matter last year they suspended the hearing immediately.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Naijabad: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2022
johnmartus:

Sometimes the level of ignorance and stupidity coming from some individuals in this forum is very alarming.

Sudan said the same thing that the old Sudan can never be divided. They even cited some Islamic countries that will never allow such to happen.

But when it was time, South Sudan votes overwhelmingly for a separate state and it was granted.

Biafra is asking for Referendum and some countries are already having sympathy towards Biafrans.

A referendum is all we ask. UK, US, will never stop it from happening. Already men of good conscience around the world are speaking up.

Christians nations are speaking up. Biafra referendum is already on its way.

We shall be free in a very short while.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Thermodynamics(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
The only thing when de una head na Igbo, the igbos are fighting for their own freedom, instead of Yoruba to focus on how to better themselves, all they they do is to think and pray for the downfall of the Igbos.

What's the future of the Yorubas in Nigeria when Biafra eventually come ? Thats the question you're suppose to ask yourself instead of making useless bet9ja prediction about the future of Biafra. The Yorubas are very timid, they dont have action, thats why they get Jealous/intimidated whenever they see the Igbos making moves. That intimidation makes them pray for the downfall of the Igbos so they wouldn't look more pathetic in comparison, the progress of the Igbos scare them.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by johnmartus(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2022
grin you are very naive.
Naijabad:

Sometimes the level of ignorance and stupidity coming from some individuals in this forum is very alarming.

Sudan said the same thing that the old Sudan can never be divided. They even cited some Islamic countries that will never allow such to happen.

But when it was time, South Sudan votes overwhelmingly for a separate state and it was granted.

Biafra is asking for Referendum and some countries are already having sympathy towards Biafrans.

A referendum is all we ask. UK, US, will never stop it from happening. Already men of good conscience around the world are speaking up.

Christians nations are speaking up. Biafra referendum is already on its way.

We shall be free in a very short while.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Jerry053: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
since you all are here, don't forget to start making money right now.
click the link below to register and start trading
https://coinchuck.com/
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by fuckboys: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
cool

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Up biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy down niqeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by shuttox: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
Shut up
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Shevchenkko: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️
This guy is in severe pain. Sorry bra

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Shevchenkko: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
SlyDev:
Coward terrorists have fabricated another lie to keep duping their foolish followers
Sorry man. I know how painful it is
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by wingmanIII: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

⭕️By the time they start the slaughtering,
skull mining in the West will stop as we
shall start importing fresh, big skulls ☠️☠️☠️
from Biafra.

Evans will be the Minister of skull
Export for Biafra. grin grin

Where's the liver? Cowards come to a warzone? Impossible!!:
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Rolly22(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️

Ewu na your civil war?allow us to slaughter ourselves
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by orisa37: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
HAUSA FULANIS ARE ISHMAELITES

YORUBAS ARE ABRAHAMIC.

IGBOS ARE JEWS OF JUDA.

SO THE STATE OF ISRAEL SHOULD THREAD CAREFULLY IN DEALING WITH NIGERIANS.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by Amumaigwe: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
adecz:

Igbo..

on themselves.

African nation, Nigeria.

Mark my words❗️❗️⭕️⭕️⭕️

Why are you suddenly concerned about what the lot of Igbos will be in Biafra? Your fake concern is the proof that Biafra will do very well.
Cry for your country that is almost sunk and leave Biafra. He who God has blessed, no one can curse.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by gidgiddy: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
SlyDev:

Igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria need them

Thats hard to believe considering that Igbos once left Nigeria, but it was Nigeria that came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by adecz: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Simdyofficial:
great African nation. Lol. Issokay. Why are you afraid, why not support Biafra nation so we can leave your great nation. Tell me why grin

In fact, I fully support a peaceful
separation since the initial union was
peaceful..

The problem is that Igbos hate peace.
I hope you are aware that the one and
only civil war experienced by this country
was caused by Ndigbo mutineers of
The Nigerian Army.☹️☹️☹️

Most of you Igbo youth just dey do
strong head without knowing the calamity
awaiting Biafra if granted.

I hope that you are aware that the whole
of Igbo land area is less than Benue or Niger
States most northern states.❗️❗️

Better think we'll.
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by ProudImolite: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
kettykin:

It is actually the other way round, once Biafra is raptured from Nigeria , expect all hell to let loose on Nigeria, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, bandits, ritualist, omonile, skull miners , yahoo yahoo and one million gang. I don't see Nigeria lasting more than 6 weeks once Biafra leaves
I give them 14 days, you forgot militants too. I see militants doing a madness with the omo Niles in the SW. Then the Fulani herdsmen coming to clear out the mess they remained, it won't pass 2 weeks
Re: Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra by adamsmith914: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
ProudImolite:
I give them 14 days, you forgot militants too. I see militants doing a madness with the omo Niles in the SW. Then the Fulani herdsmen coming to clear out the mess they remained, it won't pass 2 weeks
For the genocide to reach you, or you think you will be exempted in your imaginary utopia Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning / 2023 Presidency: PDP Upholds Anakwenze, Ndukwe’s Disqualification / Ajimobi Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.