Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS (3340 Views)

IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Beejayy20(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
00FFT00:

Let's say we strip all Yoruba's of everything they have. Then we proceed to give every Yoruba family the equivalent of 20 pounds value in 1970, it will be interesting to see how you make out 50 years down the line. I say you because you're likely a Yoruba man.

If you come as far as dominating commerce and real estate in Lagos, real estate in Abuja, have a very significant foothold in commerce and real estate all over the north, and lock down your region for yourselves economically, then you're at parity with Igbos.

I doubt you can though. Now, that's what the envy and jealousy is about.
ibo dominate real estate in lagos? are you normal?yoruba develop 90% of real estate in lagos https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30
any data that show ibo dominate commerce in lagos?

why will I jealous of person am better off.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by JohnSin97: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rossikk:
Igbos suffer from a disease called Group Narcissism. Also known as Collective Narcissism.

This ludicrous post by the OP, and subsequent responses to it by his ilk, typifies the disease.

COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM

What is Collective Narcissism?

In social psychology, collective narcissism (or group narcissism) is the tendency to exaggerate the positive image and importance of a group to which one belongs. The group may be defined by ideology, race, political beliefs/stance, religion, social class, language, nationality, employment status, education level, cultural values, or any other ingroup. While the classic definition of narcissism focuses on the individual, collective narcissism extends this concept to similar excessively high opinions of a person's social group, and suggests that a group can function as a narcissistic entity.

Collective narcissism is related to ethnocentrism. While ethnocentrism is an assertion of the ingroup's supremacy, collective narcissism is a self-defensive tendency to invest unfulfilled self-entitlement into a belief about ingroup's uniqueness and greatness. Thus, the ingroup is expected to become a vehicle of actualisation of frustrated self-entitlement. In addition, ethnocentrism primarily focuses on self-centeredness at an ethnic or cultural level, while collective narcissism is extended to any type of ingroup.

When applied to a national group, collective narcissism is similar to nationalism: a desire for national supremacy. Collective narcissism is associated with intergroup hostility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_narcissism
Collective narcissism is defined as an emotional investment in a belief in the unparalleled greatness of an in-group contingent on external validation.

It is a group level, equivalent of individual narcissism. It focuses on grandiosity and entitlement of an in-group rather than the self. People can be collective narcissistic about any group they belong to. We researched collective in context of national, ethnic, religious, football fans and gender groups. As well as mundane social groups such as university peers.

Correlates on individual level

An individual that scores high on Collective Narcissism tends to perceive a larger number of threats and stereotypes of other groups. Its own personal insecurities combine with also more aggressive behaviour display and derogatory towards other groups, looking for more validation from peers. The behaviour towards other groups tends to be cautious and easily sways to aggressiveness if the group is criticized.

Collective Narcissism is related to other forms of group identification and in-group attachment:

Collective narcissism correlates personality predictors of prejudice: right-wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation.

Collective Narcissism is not directly related to personal self-esteem. It is related to low personal control. It’s correlation with grandiose narcissism ranges from -0.008 to 0.29. It is systematically correlated with vulnerable narcissism.

Correlates on inter-group attitudes level

Collective narcissism is related to hypersensitivity to inter-group threat. It is related to retaliatory inter-group hostility. Related to prejudice towards social groups regarded as threatening. Due to it’s hypersensitivity to inter-group threat and a tendency to perceived insult, many groups can fall into this category.

This exaggerated sensibility towards other groups can be explained by the narcissistic nature that the group makes of itself and its members, much like the self the self-worth of individual narcissists is contingent on the constant admiration of others, meaning that the in-group needs constant approval and admiration from others as well.

https://sites.gold.ac.uk/prejudicelab/collective-narcissism/#:~:text=Collective%20narcissism%20is%20defined%20as,level%2C%20equivalent%20of%20individual%20narcissism.&text=People%20can%20be%20collective%20narcissistic%20about%20any%20group%20they%20belong%20to.

You perfectly described nyamiris.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Beejayy20(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Emergingnation0:
The region that engages in skull mining, Human organ harvesting and illegal corpse's exhumation in their various cemeteries for thier Imaginery quick wealth and progress grin grin
[/s]
still richer and wealthy than your baby factory,ritualist,and drug peddler generation

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by intervention3(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emergingnation0:
The region that engages in skull mining, Human organ harvesting and illegal corpse's exhumation in their various cemeteries for thier Imaginery quick wealth and progress grin grin
the thing is that, if it was another tribe that said this, you will start crying they hate you, meanwhile you insult other tribes, and when the tribe you insulted insult you back then you will start crying they hate you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by BKayy: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
headSmasher:
That means you will be happy if your father or grandfather of the age of the Igbo old men sitting on the floor while Fulani Muslim youths are sitting on the chair just because they are begging for akpu
LOL.
Did your Afonja myopic brain cared to make you ask why they are sitting?
Or respecting your conquerors (Hausa-Fulani) custom a taboo for you people?. Its like you people were expecting us to fight your masters for you. Cunny people.

If you want to see what inferiority means, look no further than the picture below. That is the picture of your Yoruba Oba kissing the feet of Fulani Gambari Emir in Ilorin, right in the presence of the guards and Palace maids.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Nitah1: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fbisshit:
http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

"We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a property; just like that?” the DCP queried...

https://punchng.com/catholic-suspends-lagos-priest-who-banned-igbo-songs-in-parish/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp

Anelu was reported to have banned Igbo songs and choruses in his parish, arguing that the excesses of Ndigbo must be contained.

It was learnt that he had angrily stopped a soul-lifting chorus during the second collection, noting that Igbos cannot keep dominating other people in his Catholic parish.

He reportedly cited the case of his Benin Diocese where Igbos dominate to the point of becoming the Bishop, allegedly claiming that the spirit of God recognises only geographical languages of the parish.

Prejudice and hate breeds rancour.
If history were available for most of you that will hide behind Nigerian civil war to justify your hatred towards the IGBOS, i wonder what you'll do with the whites that enslaved the Black's...

Am asking again, what is the crime of IGBOS that all of you are against them?

I ask this question not because you're going to change but, because it's a question that must and should be ask in time like this in Nigeria everyone is claiming indivisible...

Mind you, your generation to come will keep fighting without knowing the cause of their fight, so define the crime of IGBOS..
Igbo people are their own problem, nobody hates them and there's nothing like jealousy here if at all there is no one would have allow them to settled everywhere in the north but same cannot be said about northerners in the Eastern part of the country.

Igbo people are not united eg they don't speak one voice.

Today some Igbo's want Biafra while others are against it..same Igbos are aspiring to rule the country they are agitating to leave.

Igbo people do not like one another,they have no respect for one another...eg you have money i have money what can u tell me?

Igbo people look down on every other person but proud themselves to be superior.

Igbo people do not trust anyone from any other tribe.

Igbo people hates northerners and westerners,the evidence can be seen here on nairaland.

Now how on earth will Igbo man become president?

In igboland there are parts that are considered to be inferior eg delta igbos.

Imo and Anambra problem is unending.

Igbo people brought Islam to the East.

Make I rest here..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by NGpatriot: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
This victim mentality and blackmail don taya and played out already, it's not working and it never worked.

Now, it sounds like comedy, find something better to do with your time..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by PDJT: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
SlyDev:
Igbo should stop looking for trouble
[/s]
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rossikk:
Igbos suffer from a disease called Group Narcissism. Also known as Collective Narcissism.

This ludicrous post by the OP, and subsequent responses to it by his ilk, typifies the disease.

COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM

In social psychology, collective narcissism (or group narcissism) is the tendency to exaggerate the positive image and importance of a group to which one belongs. The group may be defined by ideology, race, political beliefs/stance, religion, social class, language, nationality, employment status, education level, cultural values, or any other ingroup. While the classic definition of narcissism focuses on the individual, collective narcissism extends this concept to similar excessively high opinions of a person's social group, and suggests that a group can function as a narcissistic entity.

Collective narcissism is related to ethnocentrism. While ethnocentrism is an assertion of the ingroup's supremacy, collective narcissism is a self-defensive tendency to invest unfulfilled self-entitlement into a belief about ingroup's uniqueness and greatness. Thus, the ingroup is expected to become a vehicle of actualisation of frustrated self-entitlement. In addition, ethnocentrism primarily focuses on self-centeredness at an ethnic or cultural level, while collective narcissism is extended to any type of ingroup.

When applied to a national group, collective narcissism is similar to nationalism: a desire for national supremacy. Collective narcissism is associated with intergroup hostility.

Collective narcissism is defined as an emotional investment in a belief in the unparalleled greatness of an in-group contingent on external validation.

It is a group level, equivalent of individual narcissism. It focuses on grandiosity and entitlement of an in-group rather than the self. People can be collective narcissistic about any group they belong to. We researched collective in context of national, ethnic, religious, football fans and gender groups. As well as mundane social groups such as university peers.

An individual that scores high on Collective Narcissism tends to perceive a larger number of threats and stereotypes of other groups. Its own personal insecurities combine with also more aggressive behaviour display and derogatory towards other groups, looking for more validation from peers. The behaviour towards other groups tends to be cautious and easily sways to aggressiveness if the group is criticized.

Collective Narcissism is related to other forms of group identification and in-group attachment:

Collective narcissism correlates personality predictors of prejudice: right-wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation.

Collective Narcissism is not directly related to personal self-esteem. It is related to low personal control. It’s correlation with grandiose narcissism ranges from -0.008 to 0.29. It is systematically correlated with vulnerable narcissism.

Collective narcissism is related to hypersensitivity to inter-group threat. It is related to retaliatory inter-group hostility. Related to prejudice towards social groups regarded as threatening. Due to it’s hypersensitivity to inter-group threat and a tendency to perceived insult, many groups can fall into this category.

This exaggerated sensibility towards other groups can be explained by the narcissistic nature that the group makes of itself and its members, much like the self the self-worth of individual narcissists is contingent on the constant admiration of others, meaning that the in-group needs constant approval and admiration from others as well.

https://sites.gold.ac.uk/prejudicelab/collective-narcissism/#:~:text=Collective%20narcissism%20is%20defined%20as,level%2C%20equivalent%20of%20individual%20narcissism.&text=People%20can%20be%20collective%20narcissistic%20about%20any%20group%20they%20belong%20to.
when you talk about narcissism and national supremacy, without being told you should know the people to direct this accusations to and not the IGBOS
if you're honest enough you'll tell everyone this is what you just think about IGBOS because few people are discussing about IGBOS with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
NGpatriot:
This victim mentality and blackmail don taya and played out already, it's not working and it never worked.

if with the above link you still claim this is about victim mentality then it is evident enough that you're not being honest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
You guys are spoiling the intent of this thread with your ethnic bashing...

Please let's focus on finding what crime of the igbos are in Nigeria that made Nigerians to have so much hate against IGBOS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Rossikk(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fbisshit:
when you talk about narcissism and national supremacy, without being told you should know the people to direct this accusations to and not the IGBOS
if you're honest enough you'll tell everyone this is what you just think about IGBOS because few people are discussing about IGBOS with you

I understand. ''A narcissist is never sorry because he (or she) perceives himself as perfect. He can’t be wrong. He views himself as superior to everyone and, thus, always right.''

https://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-is-never-wrong/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by jagorinho: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
comments from Igbos here are funny to say the least, why would a sane person be jealous of an Igbo man? Alaigbo is the poverty capital of the south, now they have added insecurity and cannibalism, they are the African gypsies/ Lebanese they can't stay in their land to save their lives, bunch of economic refugees, I would rather be jealous of a Congolese pygmy than an Igbo man.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nitah1:
Igbo people are their own problem, nobody hates them and there's nothing like jealousy here if at all there is no one would have allow them to settled everywhere in the north but same cannot be said about northerners in the Eastern part of the country.

Igbo people are not united eg they don't speak one voice.

Today some Igbo's want Biafra while others are against it..same Igbos are aspiring to rule the country they are agitating to leave.

Igbo people do not like one another,they have no respect for one another...eg you have money i have money what can u tell me?

Igbo people look down on every other person but proud themselves to be superior.

Igbo people do not trust anyone from any other tribe.

Igbo people hates northerners and westerners,the evidence can be seen here on nairaland.

Now how on earth will Igbo man become president?

In igboland there are parts that are considered to be inferior eg delta igbos.

Imo and Anambra problem is unending.

Igbo people brought Islam to the East.

Make I rest here..
IGBO hate other tribes yet they voted Obasanjo, voted yaradua, voted Jonathan. I think having a political choice is not a Crime

They're not United as in....
Look down on everyone what's your data for this...
Parts of Igbo being considered inferior, you think, you said.
But I've not seen a logical reason here ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Beejayy20(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! Harvesting skulls doesn't make one rich, but by hard work which Igbo are known for .
you be mumu.
only ignorant like believe in ritualism ,and we can find that all through tribes nigeria.
lol ibo are hardworking while other are lazy right?
yet one lazy tribe from a certain region is richer than you,and have least poverty rate in nigeria.
mugu!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by omenka(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fbisshit:
[s]http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

"We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a property; just like that?” the DCP queried...

https://punchng.com/catholic-suspends-lagos-priest-who-banned-igbo-songs-in-parish/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp

Anelu was reported to have banned Igbo songs and choruses in his parish, arguing that the excesses of Ndigbo must be contained.

It was learnt that he had angrily stopped a soul-lifting chorus during the second collection, noting that Igbos cannot keep dominating other people in his Catholic parish.

He reportedly cited the case of his Benin Diocese where Igbos dominate to the point of becoming the Bishop, allegedly claiming that the spirit of God recognises only geographical languages of the parish.

Prejudice and hate breeds rancour.
If history were available for most of you that will hide behind Nigerian civil war to justify your hatred towards the IGBOS, i wonder what you'll do with the whites that enslaved the Black's...

Am asking again, what is the crime of IGBOS that all of you are against them?

I ask this question not because you're going to change but, because it's a question that must and should be ask in time like this in Nigeria everyone is claiming indivisible...

Mind you, your generation to come will keep fighting without knowing the cause of their fight, so define the crime of IGBOS[/s]..
According to Saint Igbos, they can do no wrong and are guilty of no sin at all, but everyone is guilty of hurting them.

Such funny species of humans.

I'm sure this one is and has been blind to all the hate his brothers have been spreading online since jonathan lost the election. Igbos totally went berserk after their gamble failed in 2015 and have remained stuck in the past, whereas even the Niger Deltans themselves moved on.

Yall can keep decieving yourselves feigning victims. You have the right to do so after all. But quit whinning all over the place whenever youre served the very pills you administer others with such pleasure.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rossikk:

I understand. ''A narcissist is never sorry because he (or she) perceives himself as perfect. He can’t be wrong. He views himself as superior to everyone and, thus, always right.''

https://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-is-never-wrong/
When all you said is a mere accusations out of the same hatred am asking you the reason for, you still don't have any good reason for your hate against IGBOS..
Tell me your reason for hate..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by johnmartus(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
sirjustice1575:
FTC,.. wink. I dedicate this my long awaited "First To Comment" to all the igbos. One love.
May God bless all the igbos out there.
Proudly an igbo man.
#Igbo_Amaka.
congratulations bro being first igbo man on this forum that will proud where he came from .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenka:
According to Saint Igbos, they can do no wrong and are guilty of no sin at all, but everyone is guilty of hurting them.

Such funny species of humans.

I'm sure this one is and has been blind to all the hate his brothers have been spreading online since jonathan lost the election. Igbos totally went berserk after their gamble failed in 2015 and have remained stuck in the past, whereas even the Niger Deltans themselves moved on.

Yall can keep decieving yourselves feigning victims. You have the right to do so after all. But quit whinning all over the place whenever youre served the very pills you administer others with such pleasure.
what is the crime of the man that purchase a land with his own money in the same country with DCP?

What is the crime of IGBOS to bann IGBO songs in the church of God?
What is the crime of IGBOS sir?

I think you're just hating for nothing.... I'm just thinking for the sake your generation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by johnmartus(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are right my friends I always saying those village boys that have never been to other region are the one causing trouble and playing tribalism card.
BKayy:
Honestly this thread is the most stupid thread I have ever seen in a while.
Sometimes I wonder how most of our people are raised outside Igboland that they care about other people's opinion about them so much.

I recommend that any Igbo person born and bred outside Igboland should sometimes try to roll with those of us born and bred IGBOLAND to upgrade their "no nonsense Igbo attitude"
Down here we don't give a Bleep about what you call hate because to us it is admiration. I've said this before and I will say it again, the worst Nightmare of someone that dedicates his life to hating Ndigbo is to meet an Igbo born and bred in Igboland.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Ojiofor: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fbisshit:

You don't still get it, do you?
Let's assume Nigeria remains an indivisible entity as they so cherish, why would they hate thesame people they have sworn to live with..

Are people from same village not hating each other?
Secessionist will now see this as a reason for secession.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ojiofor:

Are people from same village not hating each other?
Secessionist will now see this as a reason for secession.
I'm still waiting for their reasons because they're still rambling
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by johnmartus(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
There's a guy on this forum told me that Yoruba are the most hated tribe worldwide I was surprised to see this tonight.
NGpatriot:

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Because Nigerian have got no reason to why they ganged up to hate NDIIGBO, I think it's inborn among Nigerians to hate IGBOS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by omenka(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fbisshit:
[s]what is the crime of the man that purchase a land with his own money in the same country with DCP?

What is the crime of IGBOS to bann IGBO songs in the church of God?
What is the crime of IGBOS sir?

I think you're just hating for nothing.... I'm just thinking for the sake your generation[/s]
What is Omenka's crime for supporting Buhari against Jonathan?

What is Omenka's crime for supporting APC against PDP?

What exactly did i do wrong prior 2013 to have become Igbo enemy No! on Nairaland?

What has done wrong?

You guys can keep whinning like little girls in skirts, no one gives a shit, You will ALWAYS reap what you sow.

Nonsense.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Idiko1: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fbisshit:
though I'm forced to believe that, I still don't want to because it's illogical.

How would a Nigerian comprehend logicality?
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
omenka:
What is Omenka's crime for supporting Buhari against Jonathan?

What is Omenka's crime for supporting APC against PDP?

What exactly did i do wrong prior 2013 to have become Igbo enemy No! on Nairaland?

What has done wrong?

You guys can keep whinning like little girls in skirts, no one gives a shit, You will ALWAYS reap what you sow.

Nonsense.
with this reply, you know you're not being honest and I believe that other members of this great forum see this shallow reply to the question...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Idiko1: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

You dont have to ask this question. The current President is from an ethnic group whose herdsmen are killing thousands of Nigerians every year, destroying millions worth of crops, destroying livelihood, burning down communities and raping women

But the same Nigerians had no problems electing the President twice.

Tells you all you need to know

Point of Correction, Nigerians who hate Ndigbo!! People from northern region, Yoruba and other empty heads from the south.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Idiko1: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Rossikk:

COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM

Collective narcissism is related to ethnocentrism. While ethnocentrism is an assertion of the ingroup's supremacy, collective narcissism is a self-defensive tendency to invest unfulfilled self-entitlement into a belief about the ingroup's uniqueness and greatness. Thus, the ingroup is expected to become a vehicle of actualisation of frustrated self-entitlement. In addition, ethnocentrism primarily focuses on self-centeredness at an ethnic or cultural level, while collective narcissism is extended to any type of ingroup.

All these your idiotic crap can only be settled in one showcase which is disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. I guess Ndigbo had to be given chance to prove you have individual altruism yet would only want infrastructural growth to be concentrated in one city in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 00FFT00(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2022
Beejayy20:

ibo dominate real estate in lagos? are you normal?yoruba develop 90% of real estate in lagos https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30
any data that show ibo dominate commerce in lagos?

why will I jealous of person am better off.

I sincerely understand your pain, but it is what it is.
Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Actually Is Tinubu's Running Mate - Vice President (Check Facts) / "Niger Delta Igbo", Peter Obi Is The Biafra Referendum / An Ultimatum In Niger: Become Muslim Or Be Slaughtered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.