Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS (3353 Views)

IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by DMerciful(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2022
How did Awolowo die? Why did you guys hide is apparent suicide? He came to regret many of his decisions.

The North did not hate Nzeogwu for the coup else they wouldn't have given him a national burial grin
aribisala0:

How did Jesus die why was he not given a World burial

Your priorities do not have to be ours

Anyway let us not change the subject . You are jumping like a butterfly . What is the issue of this thread?

Let us focus
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Paretomaster1(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Fbisshit:
http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

"We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a property; just like that?” the DCP queried...

https://punchng.com/catholic-suspends-lagos-priest-who-banned-igbo-songs-in-parish/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp

Anelu was reported to have banned Igbo songs and choruses in his parish, arguing that the excesses of Ndigbo must be contained.

It was learnt that he had angrily stopped a soul-lifting chorus during the second collection, noting that Igbos cannot keep dominating other people in his Catholic parish.

He reportedly cited the case of his Benin Diocese where Igbos dominate to the point of becoming the Bishop, allegedly claiming that the spirit of God recognises only geographical languages of the parish.

Prejudice and hate breeds rancour.
If history were available for most of you that will hide behind Nigerian civil war to justify your hatred towards the IGBOS, i wonder what you'll do with the whites that enslaved the Black's...

Am asking again, what is the crime of IGBOS that all of you are against them?

I ask this question not because you're going to change but, because it's a question that must and should be ask in time like this in Nigeria everyone is claiming indivisible...

Mind you, your generation to come will keep fighting without knowing the cause of their fight, so define the crime of IGBOS..

In as much as I don't support what the Man did, this is just 0.00000% of what the Igbos have been doing to others.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2022
hmohammed:

Another problem of the igbos is what you just demonstrated. The points made above is clear to a fool. Igbos live in self denial and delusion and always hard to communicate with them

your opinion is as tiny as a grain of rice so who cares!

you have no points to validate the crap you wrote hence I ask you again how does your post correlate with what op is asking
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Ekpeitit(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2022
meth people are all criminals and they insult other tribes all the time.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by jneutron4000: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2022
Stay in Igbo land. Stop mass migrating into other people's space. Stay in your land and all this will stop

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Redcrafton: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2022
jneutron4000:
Stay in Igbo land. Stop mass migrating into other people's space. Stay in your land and all this will stop

Are you weak bigot real serious...?

They should stay in their land...which they did in 1967, when your people killed 3 million of their people to force them to migrate to other people's space?

You see how hatred is eating up your poor soul...

See...

1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by hmohammed(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

your opinion is as tiny as a grain of rice so who cares!

you have no points to validate the crap you wrote hence I ask you again how does your post correlate with what op is asking

You are healed in Jesus name lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by jneutron4000: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
[s]
Redcrafton:

Are you weak bigot real serious...?

They should stay in their land...which they did in 1967, when your people killed 3 million of their people to force them to migrate to other people's space?

You see how hatred is eating up your poor soul...

See...
[/s]You stayed in Igbo land yet you were repelled at Ore? Igbo and Fulani are of the same, they wouldn't stay in their region. Despite the fact that you were heavily massacre in the North, today you have mass migrated to the same North in your thousands if not millions. No be juju be that undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 00FFT00(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
When you have lost the argument you always introduce nonsensical sentiments

Twenty pounds

Focus

Always talking like children what has hate got to do with asking you to provide facts

The reality is that the twenty pound story is a lie and it was discredited totally on that thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4147830/biafra-twenty-pound-lie-busted

Twenty pounds story is a lie

If you are looking for a hater look in the mirror

Self-delusion is also delusion, but you're too self imbued to realize the foolishness of one who is consumed with his own hollowness. The mendacity of your claims reeks in the most odious manner.

Let it rest Mr tribalist. Igbo no be your mate.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 00FFT00(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
hmohammed:

You are healed in Jesus name lol

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

sad sad sad
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by aribisala0(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
How did Awolowo die? Why did you guys hide is apparent suicide? He came to regret many of his decisions.

The North did not hate Nzeogwu for the coup else they wouldn't have given him a national burial grin
Why did you hide the suicide of Ojukwu?

Everyone knows that de dies cold and alone abandoned by Bianca in London where he was wearing Pampers
Whilee small boys dey gbuala the tin

I heard FFK had a share

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Nitah1: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2022
diridiri:

look at this mumu

I know.
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Paretomaster1:

In as much as I don't support what the Man did, this is just 0.00000% of what the Igbos have been doing to others.

show the world your evidence of your claim sir.

If a Yoruba or Hausa man comes to the east to buy a landed property am sure my people will never think twice because of our hospitality nature.
Make research to know the tribe in Nigeria that values their visitors the most. We make sure our visiting friends have a good remark and thats our culture, treating and protecting visitors and friends
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Paretomaster1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fbisshit:
show the world your evidence of your claim sir.

If a Yoruba or Hausa man comes to the east to buy a landed property am sure my people will never think twice because of our hospitality nature.
Make research to know the tribe in Nigeria that values their visitors the most. We make sure our visiting friends have a good remark and thats our culture, treating and protecting visitors and friends

Definitely not the Igbo....... You people r too hostile, that's why you don't have much outsiders up there... The level of hospitality you people enjoy in the West, and North, you can't give a quarter..

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Gireiboy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
BKayy:
Honestly this thread is the most stupid thread I have ever seen in a while.
Sometimes I wonder how most of our people are raised outside Igboland that they care about other people's opinion about them so much.

I recommend that any Igbo person born and bred outside Igboland should sometimes try to roll with those of us born and bred IGBOLAND to upgrade their "no nonsense Igbo attitude"
Down here we don't give a Bleep about what you call hate because to us it is admiration. I've said this before and I will say it again, the worst Nightmare of someone that dedicates his life to hating Ndigbo is to meet an Igbo born and bred in Igboland.
Untill you meet us the Fulani's wink your superiors.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by checkoutEnugu: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fbisshit:
http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

"We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a propermty; just like that?” the DCP queried...

We fuhkn lost the damn war. Nobody does that shiit
https://punchng.com/catholic-suspends-lagos-priest-who-banned-igbo-songs-in-parish/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp

Anelu was reported to have banned Igbo songs and choruses in his parish, arguing that the excesses of Ndigbo must be contained.

It was learnt that he had angrily stopped a soul-lifting chorus during the second collection, noting that Igbos cannot keep dominating other people in his Catholic parish.

He reportedly cited the case of his Benin Diocese where Igbos dominate to the point of becoming the Bishop, allegedly claiming that the spirit of God recognises only geographical languages of the parish.

If history were available for most of you that will hide behind Nigerian civil war to justify your hatred towards the IGBOS, i wonder what you'll do with the whites that enslaved the Black's...

I ask this question not because you're going to change but, because it's a question that must and should be ask in time like this in Nigeria everyone is claiming indivisible...

Mind you, your generation to come will keep fighting without knowing the cause of their fight, so define the crime of IGBOS..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Definitely not the Igbo....... You people r too hostile, that's why you don't have much outsiders up there... The level of hospitality you people enjoy in the West, and North, you can't give a quarter..
we're too hostile yet we have been staying with the Hausas for years and there's no record of clash even the yorubas and you think that when you come down to east things will change...
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Paretomaster1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fbisshit:
we're too hostile yet we have been staying with the Hausas for years and there's no record of clash even the yorubas and you think that when you come down to east things will change...

No record of clash Ke?? how many have u killed this year alone

The video of your brothers searching Buses for Northerners to kill is still on Nairaland o....take it or leave it Ignos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.

Your people are being given political appointment in the West, and North, even holding political offices, but that is one thing that will never happen in the East, abi u need references too?? It's also on nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Paretomaster1:

No record of clash Ke?? how many have u killed this year alone

The video of your brothers searching Buses for Northerners to kill is still on Nairaland o....take it or leave it Ignos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.

Your people are being given political appointment in the West, and North, even holding political offices, but that is one thing that will never happen in the East, abi u need references too?? It's also on nairaland..

Fulanis were destroying farm lands and killing people in their communities before the ESN went after them in the bush, am sure Amatekun was also formed because of the rising attacks from the fulanis..
You can not term that a clash..

It have been proven countless times the script the DSS are playing in the east

How many times have the igbos clashed with their host communities in Nigeria...?

What you should ask yourself is how many Hausas and yorubas are in involve in politics down south east but that didn't stop imo state from having an Hausa man in their state government...
Please stop saying what you don't know...

You don't even have an answer to the question you're just showing how hateful you're to the igbos..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by emkz: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
We don't have problems with Igbos, but here are some observations:

(1) Lack of unity, cohesion and a rallying point, politically and economically. Why is APGA not leading ALL the SouthEast States? Why in 2003 Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu contested for President and other Igbos contested against him, thereby splitting the votes?

(2) It is not clear what you want, whether Biafra or Presidency. You need to harmonize your interests and SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE.

(3) Political naivety. You rally round PDP and insist APC zones the Presidential ticket to you. That is not matured politics.

(4) For heaven's sake, what is the wisdom in declaring sit at home and grinding your economy to a halt? If I am Buhari, I won't even answer you.

(5) Why are you killing your own? To spite who?

(6) Why do you always fight over land?

(7) You try to dominate other people's town, but fail to dominate your own. With your business exposure, how can you have governors like Okezie Ikpeazu, Hope Uzodinma, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji?

(8 ) How did you get to the conclusion that Yorubas are your enemies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Paretomaster1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fbisshit:

Fulanis were destroying farm lands and killing people in their communities before the ESN went after them in the bush, am sure Amatekun was also formed because of the rising attacks from the fulanis..

How many times have the igbos clashed with their host communities in Nigeria...?

What you should ask yourself is how many Hausas and yorubas are in involve in politics down south east but that didn't stop imo state from having an Hausa man in their state government...

You don't even have an answer to the question you're just showing how hateful you're to the igbos..

Stop deviating, Fulani menace is a known o e, we talking about IPOB /MASSOB holding rally, and using that opportunity to attack northerners, a d their properties.

Those searching buses for Northerners are also looking for herdsmen? Numerous Dangote trucks burnt are also herdsmen??

The attacks on Northerners I Aba, Onitsha etc nko?? Please shift..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by buckeyemedia: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
emkz:
We don't have problems with Igbos, but here are some observations:

(1) Lack of unity, cohesion and a rallying point, politically and economically. Why is APGA not leading ALL the SouthEast States? Why in 2003 Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu contested for President and other Igbos contested against him, thereby splitting the votes?

(2) It is not clear what you want, whether Biafra or Presidency. You need to harmonize your interests and SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE.

(3) Political naivety. You rally round PDP and insist APC zones the Presidential ticket to you. That is not matured politics.

(4) For heaven's sake, what is the wisdom in declaring sit at home and grinding your economy to a halt? If I am Buhari, I won't even answer you.

(5) Why are you killing your own? To spite who?

(6) Why do you always fight over land?

(7) You try to dominate other people's town, but fail to dominate your own. With your business exposure, how can you have governors like Okezie Ikpeazu, Hope Uzodinma, Dave Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji?

(8 ) How did you get to the conclusion that Yorubas are your enemies?
The Ipobian minded element that started this thread is ignoramously shameless, what nonsense, only a Cameroonian ass from Bakassi will say such rubbish that other Nigerians hate igbos, what makes him igbo, how do other Nigerian tribes especially minorities know the biafrans wailing are igbo?
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Stop deviating, Fulani menace is a known o e, we talking about IPOB /MASSOB holding rally, and using that opportunity to attack northerners, a d their properties.

Those searching buses for Northerners are also looking for herdsmen? Numerous Dangote trucks burnt are also herdsmen??

The attacks on Northerners I Aba, Onitsha etc nko?? Please shift..
you are running out of ideas tbh, rallies and some little casualties always happen every where in the world. Just few days ago after Ghana Vs Nigerian match a Dr died so what are you saying..
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Paretomaster1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fbisshit:

Why will I hate anyone?? Got no time for that Man...

Seriously you using the DSS Line like every illiterate IPOB shows how daf6** u r.. Really

How can I argue or have a discuss with such person Even with all the videos, audio, and pictures of these criminals gunned down, and arrested ?

How can a sane human believe the Man in Aso rock is one jubril from Sudan Gettat Abeg opo**nu

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Fbisshit: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Why will I hate anyone?? Got no time for that Man...

Seriously you using the DSS Line like every illiterate IPOB shows how daf6** u r.. Really

How can I argue or have a discuss with such person Even with all the videos, audio, and pictures of these criminals gunned down, and arrested ?

How can a sane human believe the Man in Aso rock is one jubril from Sudan Gettat Abeg opo**nu
because that's what you choossed believe.

Every sane human with in unbiased mind knows that DSS and other criminals are hiding under the name IPob to commit evils..

You're derailing the topic sir...
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by DaddyFabooluz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fbisshit:

"We're a homogeneous community, I don't want you; you can't be my next door neighbour, I swear. What sort of insult is this? Can any northerner move now to the South-East, say Onitsha and just bump into any neighborhood to buy a property; just like that?” the DCP queried...

The only crime I know about Igbos is that their parents usually sell their brain immediately they are born and it seems this process has been going on from generation to generation.
If their brains were in tact and functional I think no body will have any issues against them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by Goke7: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rossikk:
Igbos suffer from a disease called Group Narcissism. Also known as Collective Narcissism.

This ludicrous post by the OP, and subsequent responses to it by his ilk, typifies the disease.

COLLECTIVE NARCISSISM

What is Collective Narcissism?

In social psychology, collective narcissism (or group narcissism) is the tendency to exaggerate the positive image and importance of a group to which one belongs. The group may be defined by ideology, race, political beliefs/stance, religion, social class, language, nationality, employment status, education level, cultural values, or any other ingroup. While the classic definition of narcissism focuses on the individual, collective narcissism extends this concept to similar excessively high opinions of a person's social group, and suggests that a group can function as a narcissistic entity.

Collective narcissism is related to ethnocentrism. While ethnocentrism is an assertion of the ingroup's supremacy, collective narcissism is a self-defensive tendency to invest unfulfilled self-entitlement into a belief about the ingroup's uniqueness and greatness. Thus, the ingroup is expected to become a vehicle of actualisation of frustrated self-entitlement. In addition, ethnocentrism primarily focuses on self-centeredness at an ethnic or cultural level, while collective narcissism is extended to any type of ingroup.

When applied to a national group, collective narcissism is similar to nationalism: a desire for national supremacy. Collective narcissism is associated with intergroup hostility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_narcissism
Collective narcissism is defined as an emotional investment in a belief in the unparalleled greatness of an in-group contingent on external validation.

It is a group level, equivalent of individual narcissism. It focuses on grandiosity and entitlement of an in-group rather than the self. People can be collective narcissistic about any group they belong to. We researched collective in context of national, ethnic, religious, football fans and gender groups. As well as mundane social groups such as university peers.

Correlates on individual level

An individual that scores high on Collective Narcissism tends to perceive a larger number of threats and stereotypes of other groups. Its own personal insecurities combine with also more aggressive behaviour display and derogatory towards other groups, looking for more validation from peers. The behaviour towards other groups tends to be cautious and easily sways to aggressiveness if the group is criticized.

Collective Narcissism is related to other forms of group identification and in-group attachment:

Collective narcissism correlates personality predictors of prejudice: right-wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation.

Collective Narcissism is not directly related to personal self-esteem. It is related to low personal control. It’s correlation with grandiose narcissism ranges from -0.008 to 0.29. It is systematically correlated with vulnerable narcissism.

Correlates on inter-group attitudes level

Collective narcissism is related to hypersensitivity to inter-group threat. It is related to retaliatory inter-group hostility. Related to prejudice towards social groups regarded as threatening. Due to it’s hypersensitivity to inter-group threat and a tendency to perceived insult, many groups can fall into this category.

This exaggerated sensibility towards other groups can be explained by the narcissistic nature that the group makes of itself and its members, much like the self the self-worth of individual narcissists is contingent on the constant admiration of others, meaning that the in-group needs constant approval and admiration from others as well.

https://sites.gold.ac.uk/prejudicelab/collective-narcissism/#:~:text=Collective%20narcissism%20is%20defined%20as,level%2C%20equivalent%20of%20individual%20narcissism.&text=People%20can%20be%20collective%20narcissistic%20about%20any%20group%20they%20belong%20to.

Best comment on the thread, if no one gerit it including the op, he should forget about it
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by jude79(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why is this thread increasing at a fast rate
Re: I Want To Ask Nigerians: What Is The Crime Of IGBOS by 1860xx: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
The Ipobian minded element that started this thread is ignoramously shameless, what nonsense, only a Cameroonian ass from Bakassi will say such rubbish that other Nigerians hate igbos, what makes him igbo, how do other Nigerian tribes especially minorities know the biafrans wailing are igbo?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) / If Peter Obi Know How To Fix Nigeria Why Didn't He Teach Gej? / Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.