Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? (1190 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by 24brains(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Like they say "Its only on val that a lady knows her real man". I use to have multiple girls then(eight) in a neighbourhood and to keep all of them on valentine's day requires wisdom.

I once lied to some that i travelled just to preserve my innocence and loyalty that i don't cheat and it worked!!. guys its fun time. Share how you handle yours. Cheats only.
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by majamajic(m): 12:43am On Feb 09, 2022
All u need do is to extend the Val , normally we don't date girls with same particular jobs , the only guy that will have issues is if u dating jobless girls same period , or u are jobless too. I can comfortably control 7 girls on Val day. Take flowers to office , one hour hang out , bed some , move others to next day with work excuses. And my phone will be on

That was then !

3 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by 24brains(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:
All u need do is to extend the Val , normally we don't date girls with same particular jobs , the only guy that will have issues is if u dating jobless girls same period , or u are jobless too. I can comfortably control 7 girls on Val day. Take flowers to office , one hour hang out , bed some , move others to next day with work excuses. And my phone will be on

That was then !
see wisdom!! Guy you dope.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
The FTC on this thread na full-time ashawo man grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by MufasaLion: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Emperor88(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Those girls also have multiple boyfriends.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by majamajic(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Emperor88:
Those girls also have multiple boyfriends.

I remember dating a girl that has multiple bfs , she said ' let's keep it till weekend , so u can have me in full ' , I said ok . She not knowing I have multiple gfs then too , one problem solved . On Val day don't just keep to a particular girl , she can disappoint u . When I use to celebrate Val , I keep around 7 main chicks, at the end I might get only 4 .

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Baloranking(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2022
Easy task. But don't snitch on me.

Now iif you have 3 or more girlfriends. On the 14th get a little gift and visit the most vulnerable girl first unexpected. She's in shock already cause you suprised her already. Be with her for a minute or two. Now the remaining two are calling or texting already.

Give an excuse to the first one. She's still in shock and drolling in love so basically anything you say will work.

Now you're out of her apartment. Get to the most annoyed or i say the main chick if she's not the vulnerable one. Get a little gift yeah she go form for like a minute or two but she's happy. Now text the third telling her you'll come you just have to tidy a thing or two. Switch off the phone, spent little time with her probably take her to the nearest restaurant.

The third is probably feeling bad (them don dey oppress am for WhatsApp and Instagram) take an excuse to the bathroom. Switch on the phone tell her your battery died that you still remember your promise. Now remember you have to drop the second at home. Not an easy task but guy man na guy man. Place a call to any of your siblings asking them what you'll get for them at the eatery you are. Yeah she would suspect but e no concern you cause why you don't look suspicious, that's the key ingredient grin grin take her home and after a minute or two discharge her. Off to the house of the third with the food you bought earlier.

cool works like magic. grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Michelle55: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

I remember dating a girl that has multiple bfs , she said ' let's keep it till weekend , so u can have me in full ' , I said ok . She not knowing I have multiple gfs then too , one problem solved . On Val day don't just keep to a particular girl , she can disappoint u . When I use to celebrate Val , I keep around 7 main chicks, at the end I might get only 4 .
Eweeey! shocked
Don't tell me you were a community preek back then cheesy
I give up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by 24brains(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The FTC on this thread na full-time ashawo man grin.
sonnobax15, the guy sabi work finish. He should be a role model to incoming ones. Lol..
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Val, another fornication period for children of the world. Forgetting the main essence of it

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Chloraseptic: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2022
For a guy to be able to date multiple girls, it also means that those girls have multiple boys..

If you are dating a girl who only has you as her boyfriend you yourself will know..

If they only come when you invite them and they only come when they are available or feel like coming just know that they have multiple boyfriends too.

I just laugh some guys that think they are smart, girls are 10 times smarter than guys as far as dating and romance are concerned..

Girls can easily decode whenever you're cheating on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Baloranking(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
Chloraseptic:
For a guy to be able to date multiple girls, it also means that those girls have multiple boys..

If you are dating a girl who only has you as her boyfriend you yourself will know..

If they only come when you invite them and they only come when they are available or feel like coming just know that they have multiple boyfriends too.

I just laugh some guys that think they are smart, girls are 10 times smarter than guys as far as dating and romance are concerned..

Girls can easily decode whenever you're cheating on them
[/s]

Heavy thrash. No gender will easily decode you're cheating except you get caught. Stop writing unverified nonsense.

Now if you're a male and still writing things like this, i wonder the kind of relationship you hold with women maybe you'll be the SIMPle type of man angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Candidlady: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
majamajic:

That was then !

Until one of em kills you in your sleep... Hypocrisy is when a man sleeps around and still call those girls he sleeps with CHEAP/PROSTITUTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by hokekeholah: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
They just pretend to go extinct!!...
But on a norms...
Na jobless guy wey dey date jobless girl dey fear ooo.....
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by majamajic(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Until one of em kills you in your sleep... Hypocrisy is when a man sleeps around and still call those girls he sleeps with CHEAP/PROSTITUTE

I said then !
Read carefully before insults next time
Besides where did u see cheap and prostitute in my write up ?
Una too dey find trouble
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
It's simple
They just multi-task and do it on shift grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by helinues: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yearly unnecessary stress I never bother to worry about.

Womanizers/Manizers are natural liars. And those lies always make them to loose focus about life cos they are always distracted.

While thinking of what to tell Sidi, Chioma just sent message waiting for response.. Haba

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Jennyclay(f): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dogs Men should learn to control their penis this VAL.

It's not yet Valentine's day and Oxlade is already giving his girlfriend hot hot.

As for my fellow ladies please give yourselves common sense this season and play safe.

All that glitters is not gold. Please oooo
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by JOACHINpedro: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Dogs Men should learn to control their penis this VAL.

It's not yet Valentine's day and Oxlade is already giving his girlfriend hot hot.

As for my fellow ladies please give yourselves common sense this season and play safe.

All that glitters is not gold. Please oooo
And you had to call men dogs to make your point.
Very uncultured

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Jennyclay(f): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

And you had to call men dogs to make your point.
Very uncultured
guilty conscience is written all over you. grin. Come and beat me in my house nah. tongue

Well it is what it is.
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by JOACHINpedro: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
guilty conscience is written all over you. grin.

Well it is what it is.
You are being insensitive.
When these same dogs call your gender h*es on this forum una go begin scream gender harassment and misogyny

Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by Jennyclay(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You are being insensitive.
When these same dogs call your gender h*es on this forum una go begin scream gender harassment.
where did you see dogs in my write up? Abi I canceled it nw tongue tongue.

Oya come and beat me tongue smiley
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by JOACHINpedro: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
where did you see dogs in my write up? Abi I canceled it nw tongue tongue.

Oya come and beat me tongue smiley
Double standard pro max
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by debbydams(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Baloranking:
Easy task. But don't snitch on me.

Now iif you have 3 or more girlfriends. On the 14th get a little gift and visit the most vulnerable girl first unexpected. She's in shock already cause you suprised her already. Be with her for a minute or two. Now the remaining two are calling or texting already.

Give an excuse to the first one. She's still in shock and drolling in love so basically anything you say will work.

Now you're out of her apartment. Get to the most annoyed or i say the main chick if she's not the vulnerable one. Get a little gift yeah she go form for like a minute or two but she's happy. Now text the third telling her you'll come you just have to tidy a thing or two. Switch off the phone, spent little time with her probably take her to the nearest restaurant.

The third is probably feeling bad (them don dey oppress am for WhatsApp and Instagram) take an excuse to the bathroom. Switch on the phone tell her your battery died that you still remember your promise. Now remember you have to drop the second at home. Not an easy task but guy man na guy man. Place a call to any of your siblings asking them what you'll get for them at the eatery you are. Yeah she would suspect but e no concern you cause why you don't look suspicious, that's the key ingredient grin grin take her home and after a minute or two discharge her. Off to the house of the third with the food you bought earlier.

cool works like magic. grin
if u can channel this energy on something else it will be better..see as you analyse am
Re: How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? by rickleye: 3:29am On Feb 10, 2022
I never really set out to have 2 gf at the same time. If that happens, Its very likely, I split with one and quickly rebounded with another chic . But the previous one realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side decides to ask for forgiveness.

The solution is easy - What rule of thumb says that you must go out of the 14th by force ? As an example, this year, Val falls on Monday. I will inform the ladies that this Monday will be very stressful at work and that it would be best for us to go out on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The side chic - We go out to a fancy restaurant on Friday and chill on Saturday. The Main chic I take out on Sunday . I will call them both on Monday and wish them a happy valentine's day. I could even surprise them by making sure I visit on my way back from work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Cried Today / 20k give away.Tell Me The Song I'm Listening To Right Now.or the musician name / Why Do Girls Love Bad Guys That Will Eventually Use And Dump Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.