Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages (8871 Views)

FG Counters El-rufai, Marketers’ Claims On Payment Of Petrol Subsidy / EndSARS: Insurance Companies Unveil Report, Pay ₦9 Billion Claims / Makinde’s Claims On Oyo ₦11 Billion Wage Bill False – Oyo APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by olabrad: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Isn't it statutorily your responsibility to pay damages for the loses incurred by your customers? What's the complain about?

Do you know the difference between reporting and complaining?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by lanzofx: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Hmmmm

Patronize me o

I sell perfect body cream for all skin.

DDS cream repair your skin.

Call 07036355522

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
As in...

This is the wrong generation to toy with . From all indications they would soon float their political party and if they do and their candidates are credible, I'd vote them and even donate money. Theirs is an intelligent, patriotic generation.

I said it then and We are seeing it now. Aseju omo Asete!!! They got SARS disbanded instead of them to quit the protests and then seize the moment to organize themselves into a political party they got power drunk. i said it they will still come back to fight over which old men to vote for. Are wee not seeing it now?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Lionnation:
Show us proof

Is it your account?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

I said it then and We are seeing it now. Aseju omo Asete!!! They got SARS disbanded instead of them to quit the protests and then seize the moment to organize themselves into a political party they got power drunk. i said it they will still come back to fight over which old men to vote for. Are wee not seeing it now?

SARS wasn't disbanded is you claim. Immediately after they "disbanded" SARS, they created SWAT which was made up of SARS officers.

None of the SARS officers who committed murders and armed robberies were arrested.

Nothing was done to improve police welfare.

You Nigerians like eye service too much.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Eriokanmi: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

Those seen in the game are the few hungry and myopic ones. None of those who actively participated in the peaceful endsars protests had endorsed any of the old fools who wish to keep impoverishing Nigerians. I stand to be corrected. Some of them are currently overseas strategising ahead of 2023. These are a group of professionals from all aspects of life, cutting across religion and ethnicity. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
11?
Where the breakdown?

If you have a business that was affected they will give you one, if not lipsrsealed
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

SARS wasn't disbanded is you claim. Immediately after they "disbanded" SARS, they created SWAT which was made up of SARS officers.

None of the SARS officers who committed murders and armed robberies were arrested.

Nothing was done to improve police welfare.

You Nigerians like eye service too much.
Oga that is too much story. even the protesters stopped talking about SARS, you are missing the point. They youths missed a golden opportunity to organise themselves, now Rinu is interviewing Saraki...can you imagine?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Those seen in the game are the few hungry and myopic ones. None of those who actively participated in the peacsful endsars protests had endorsed any of the old fools who wish to keep impoverishing Nigerians. I stand to be corrected. Some of them are currently overseas strategising ahead of 2023. Watch out!

Strategizing? from abroad? i see? these youths are another level o! they will mobilizeUmaru in Katsina, Jelili in Saki and Chigozie in Umuahia from abroad?

Advanced youths

I just want to ask do they have a political party yet, or are they going to contest for Nigerian elections under the British labour party or Us democratic party?

...just asking o because these youths are another level!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Eriokanmi: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

Strategizing? from abroad? i see? these youths are another level o! they will mobilizeUmaru in Katsina, Jelili in Saki and Chigozie in Umuahia from abroad?

Advanced youths

I just want to ask do they have a political party yet, or are they going to contest for Nigerian elections under the British labour party or Us democratic party?

...just asking o because these youths are another level!!!
You're in a haste. Just chill ok? When the time is right, you'd hear more. Enough said for now.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

Oga that is too much story. even the protesters stopped talking about SARS, you are missing the point. They youths missed a golden opportunity to organise themselves, now Rinu is interviewing Saraki...can you imagine?

The problem is that most Nigerians don't want to change anything, they are very happy with tribal politics and the same recycled politicians.

Our main priority should be removing this evil APC government and their supporters from power, they have absolutely rubbished governance in this country.

Saraki was trying to warn all of you years ago but you were too busy chanting "Sai Baba" and "Anti Cowruption" to notice.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're in a haste. Just chill ok? When the time is right, you'd hear more. Enough said for now.

Oga you cant deceive me they are planning to vote on twitter. twitter poll!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Newboss(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2022
And so? No be their job? Abi the premium wey people dey pay na awoof to them?

Yeye people.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

The problem is that most Nigerians don't want to change anything, they are very happy with tribal politics and the same recycled politicians.

Our main priority should be removing this evil APC government and their supporters from power, they have absolutely rubbished governance in this country.

Saraki was trying to warn all of you years ago but you were too busy chanting "Sai Baba" and "Anti Cowruption" to notice.
You are talking about recycled politicians and you are mentioning Saraki? Saraki? You see you people have no credibility because the average Nigerian has no credibility. \You are simply angry because your people are not in power and that is the problem of the average Nigerian, young or old.

The problem with Nigeria is not our politicians, the politicians are simply a subset of Nigerians, the problem with Nigeria are Nigerians themselves!!!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

Oga you cant deceive me they are planning to vote on twitter. twitter poll!!!
. You don't seem to know that those in power who had dragged Nigerians this backward would do anything including suppression to remain in power. These guys are more intelligent than the old fools think. Once they heard they're holding a meeting somewhere, if you don't see EFCC, Police or military besiege them within 24 hours, then they're lucky. You'd just hear that they were planning a coup against the state which you and I know its a lie. They'd now arrest them and keep adjourning their case until after 2023 after which the court would now declare judgement in their favour and ask the FG to pay 20m naira as damages, end of story. When you want to catch a monkey, you behave like one. Electioneering campaign hasn't started yet so, that's why i asked that you chill.
You'd see things don't worry. Mind you, endsars protesters didn't take their matter to twitter before the fg was compelled to meet all their requests, including banning of sars. They own Nigeria when it comes to voting population. So, why not just chill for now.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Masterito(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Exactly.
Lionnation:
Show us proof
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

You are talking about recycled politicians and you are mentioning Saraki? Saraki? You see you people have no credibility because the average Nigerian has no credibility. \You are simply angry because your people are not in power and that is the problem of the average Nigerian, young or old.

The problem with Nigeria is not our politicians, the politicians are simply a subset of Nigerians, the problem with Nigeria are Nigerians themselves!!!!!

Okay sir who should Rinu have talked to?

I honestly didn't care who was president as long as they performed but not only did APC fail to perform, they made things harder and mocked our intelligence.

I don't want a repeat of the wasted 8 years so sir I ask again, who should Rinu have talked to?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
. You don't seem to know that those in power who had dragged Nigerians this backward would do anything including suppression to remain in power. These guys are more intelligent than the old fools think. Once they heard they're holding a meeting somewhere, if you don't see EFCC, Police or military besiege them within 24 hours, then they're lucky. You'd just hear that they were planning a coup against the state which you and I know its a lie. They'd now arrest them and keep adjourning their case until after 2023 after which the court would now declare judgement in their favour and ask the FG to pay 20m naira as damages, end of story. When you want to catch a monkey, you behave like one. Electioneering campaign hasn't started yet so, that's why i asked that you chill.
You'd see things don't worry. Mind you, endsars protesters didn't take their matter to twitter before the fg was compelled to meet all their requests, including banning of sars. They own Nigeria when it comes to voting population. So, why not just chill for now.

my friend, i said it at the time, Nigerian youths think they started proteststing. Your fathers protested when they were young, they are the ones that are the bad government now and so it will be with the current Nigerian youth because the pysche of the Nigerian is ingrained!!!!!

The exact same things your fathers did is what you are doing now...nothing came of it then and i repeat nothing will come of it now!! because you cannot take Nigeria out of the Nigerian!!! Like i said Rinu and Saraki shiould tell anyone with a brain all you need to know, that is exactly what happenned to the current old generation. Shehu Sanni was a protester, the Bola tinubu you all vilify today was a democracy protester. Dino was a Students union activists. it all ends the same way!!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

Okay sir who should Rinu have talked to?
anybody but the current set of politicians, she should be mobilising the people who came out to protest, she should be forming her own party and mobilising...even if it is only 1 seat you win. but she is a Nigerian, we have seen it all before. the next thing you know she is collecting contracts and she is mobilising for the same people she protested against. thats Nigeria for you.

We are an unprincipled people!!! we will always sell out!!! there is nothing new here, the same thing our grand fathers did, our father's did and the current generation are doing or will do!!! We only shout principle when it suits us, put those principles to the test and 99% of Nigerians will fail!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

anybody but the current set of politicians, she should be mobilising the people who came out to protest, she should be forming her own party and mobilising...even if it is only 1 seat you win. but she is a Nigerian, we have seen it all before. the next thing you know she is collecting contracts and she is mobilising for the same people she protested against. thats Nigeria for you.

We are an unprincipled people!!! we will always sell out!!!

Forming her own political party?

Rinu is just one woman with not up to 500 thousand followers on twitter, why would she waste her time doing all that when it won't bring the impact we want?

All these ramblings won't change anything, you have a choice between continuing this administration or not. Choose wisely.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by cosmatika(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Valanti:
Tinubu you meant
Flesh and blood didn't reveal that to you
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

Forming her own political party?

Rinu is just one woman with not up to 500 thousand followers on twitter, why would she waste her time doing all that when it won't bring the impact we want?

All these ramblings won't change anything, you have a choice between continuing this administration or not. Choose wisely.

like i said you are not ready!!! The people who formed the Nigeria youth movement that chased out the British and eventuall morphed into NCNC and AG, how old were they at the time? Be waiting there for old men to hand over power to you. Suffer never finish you people!!!

Go and register with the 2 political parties so you cancontrol things from the bottom and even become delegates....no!!!!! you will be conducting presidential election on twitter, you think this is America? The people that determine your future are not on twitter, market women, bus drivers, farmers, are not on twitter!!!! All of you together doing twitter are not up to 20million in a country of 200m. it is the 180m that will determine the president not you people on twitter, or protesters having parties at toll gates!!! Politicians know that educated Nigerians are irrelevant politically and just noise makers because they dont get involved in the political process. this has been the recipe for Nigerian politica from time immemorial...... thats why they dont answer you!!! You are not the one who will determine if they become party candidates, it is the bus drivers and market women...and you will vote for whoever they present because your alternative in no hopers like Durotoye and Moghalu....people that together will maybe abother 70 aspirants wont get 100k votes between them.

When you are party of the political process, your needs will be taken seriously. have you ever wondered why it is so hard to get rid of the bus drivers causing traffic and mayhem in lagos? because they are the ones who determine the party candidates, they are the ones that are involved politically, so the politicans cant mess with them because it is from them they derive their power!! Have you ever wondered how Myetti allah is so powerful? it is not about religion, it is because they are active politically. When politicians start to derive their power from you people, then you will matter to them!!! That wont happen unless you are involved...not by interviewing Saraki!!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

like i said you are not ready!!! The people who formed the Nigeria youth movement that chased out the British and eventuall morphed into NCNC and AG, how old were they at the time? Be waiting there for old men to hand over power to you. Suffer never finish you people!!!

Go and register with the 2 political parties so you cancontrol things from the bottom and even become delegates....no!!!!! you will be conducting presidential election on twitter, you think this is America? The people that determine your future are not on twitter, market women, bus drivers, farmers, are not on twitter!!!! All of you together doing twitter are not up to 20million in a country of 200m. it is the 180m that will determine the president not you people on twitter, or protesters having parties at toll gates!!! Politicians know that educated Nigerians are irrelevant politically and just noise makers because they dont get involved in the political process. this has been the recipe for Nigerian politica from time immemorial...... thats why they dont answer you!!! You are not the one who will determine if they become party candidates, it is the bus drivers and market women...and you will vote for whoever they present because your alternative in no hopers like Durotoye and Moghalu....people that together will maybe abother 70 aspirants wont get 100k votes between them.

When you are party of the political process, your needs will be taken seriously. have you ever wondered why it is so hard to get rid of the bus drivers causing traffic and mayhem in lagos? because they are the ones who determine the party candidates, they are the ones that are involved politically, so the politicans cant mess with them because it is from them they derive their power!! Have you ever wondered how Myetti allah is so powerful? it is not about religion, it is because they are active politically. When politicians start to derive their power from you people, then you will matter to them!!! That wont happen unless you are involved...not by interviewing Saraki!!!!

If it is so easy why haven't you done it yet?

Why are waiting for Rinu to start it for you?
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

If it is so easy why haven't you done it yet?

Why are waiting for Rinu to start it for you?

I have given up on Nigeria and I have accepted it for what it is because I have seen it all. Unlike you, I dont pretend it can be otherwise. I have accepted Nigeria for what it is because I understand the pysche of the Nigerian. Like i always say, it took only 6 years of independence for Nigerians to derail what the British left behind and in 56 years since we havent been able to remotely right the ship....because we are Nigerians, thats who we are.

I will say this to you, In less than a year you will all line up to vote, most likely for Tinubu or Atiku. Whomever the candidates may be they wont be of vastly diffferent stock. I hope while you are lining up to cast your vote, youths ask yourselves what they achieved with Endsars, if like you said SARS was merely rebranded and you are here voting for the same set of people!!!!
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Theunbothered: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
perambulator:

I have given up on Nigeria and I have accepted it for what it is because I have seen it all. I dont pretend it can be otherwise. I have Accepted Nigeria for what it is because I understand the pysche of the Nigerian. Like i always say, it took only 6 years of independence for Nigerians to derail what the British left behind.

I will say this to you, In less than a year you will all line up to vote, most likely for Tinubu or Atiku. Whomever the candidates may be they wont be of vastly diffferent stock. I hope while you are lining up to cast your vote, youths ask yourselves what they achieved with Endsars, if like you said SARS was merely rebranded and you are here voting for the same set of people!!!!

The alternative is not voting and allowing APC miscreants to loot the country finish.

No admit has been as bad as this one, only in the military era did Nigeria have it this bad.
Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Theunbothered:

The alternative is not voting and allowing APC miscreants to loot the country finish.

No admit has been as bad as this one, only in the military era did Nigeria have it this bad.

This is our problem, are PDP any better? this is why I tell you I have given up on Nigeria, Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria!!!! Your problem is not the betterment of Nigeria but the enthronement of your party...who if they were doing well would never have been kicked out in the 1st place!!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages by Neenap(f): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Most Nigerians don't know the value of insurance. Those that know it takes advantage of it. If not for insurance cover all those vandalization during the end SARS protest will never be paid for.

I'm using this opportunity to advise everyone that has a business/investment, houses etc to get an insurance cover. It is very necessary. I represent Cornerstone Insurance PLC. For more info reach me on ,08066985838

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement / This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.