Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? (446 Views)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by jaelz(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

CC: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Choilila: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2022
jaelz:
Being in a relationship is always fun but sometimes due to certain circumstances we find ourselves single, so guys what is the one thing you miss the most about being in a relationship?

For me is the pet names like baby boo, snuggle bunie, bae etc that my women always call me

what about the sex?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2022
It's all about the sex. .

I mean the passionate, romantic type that can only be gotten from intimacy.

Not the usual ones from flings, one night stands and hook-ups
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Michelle70(m): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2022
I didn't miss a single thing
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Paybackperiod: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
nothing please , no love lost no love found .
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
I miss the fact that I didn't dedicate much time to hit her pot of beans with all the strength I garnered from my bakery work undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by uthlaw: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nothing abeg,is just waste of time...you can get more sex while single!
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Boogyman557: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I NEVER de 4 RELATIONSHIP b4..

INFACT I no GET RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP..

WTF MAN
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Rastaramsey(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
I miss the kisses and BJ I get from my bae grin grin
Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vulcanheph:
It's all about the sex. .

I mean the passionate, romantic type that can only be gotten from intimacy.

Not the usual ones from flings, one night stands and hook-ups
Wich passionate yeye sex. I can still have passionate sex with a cute and sexy call-girl.

Passionate sex is in mindset,you create it. Just as you create the feeling of ecstasy

(1) (Reply)

If You Fit In This Category, Send Me A DM / How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ / The Husband Has Kayamata Antidote Reactions As Side Chic Snatches Jaruma’s Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.