Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. (4953 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by obailala(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:
Innoson MRAPs have proven to be made up of substandard quality, failing to meet up the expectations at the war front. The defective components of the vehicles have resulted in claiming several lives of our soldiers. It's been observed that the vehicles consistently develop catastrophic malfunction at the most critical moments at the war front.
A few years ago, some innoson MRAPs deployed at the war front against bokoharam were stuck in the terrain in the middle of the road. This made bokoharam swept in on them and killed many on the spot.
Yesterday, it was reported by the Army spokesperson that the vehicles convening the Army to Ihiala on a mission to smoke out ipob terrorists developed a "technical fault" , resulting in the death of five soldiers.
Since the FG contracted Innoson for the supplies of military vehicles, it has been one mishap too many. We are losing the lives of our gallant soldiers to these units of China-made substandard vehicles.
It is my hope that the FG would discontinue the use of these vehicles for a far better battle-proof, quality assured MRAPs that guarantee the safety of the lives of our gallant soldiers.
This has to be the most stupid write up I've come across in a long while. So apparently, foreign produced cars dont get involved in accidents again? Or probably, people dont die in accidents if the vehicle involved is foreign made? Black man and nonsense reasoning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Iceberg3: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

This is an example of Proforce Vehicle..It has a completely different design from that of Innoson
Can you please just shut up!!!!!

I just hate it in this Nigeria.
Omg!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
obailala:
This has to be the most stupid write up I've come across in a long while. So apparently, foreign produced cars dont get involved in accidents again? Or probably, people dont die in accidents if the vehicle involved is foreign made? Black man and nonsense reasoning!
There's little to no excuse we can make for a technical fault. It's largely due to manufacturer's negligence. An armoured vehicle should not easily get crashed on a smooth road, especially when no projectile was launched towards it.

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iceberg3:

Can you please just shut up!!!!!

I just hate it in this Nigeria.
Omg!!!!!
Unfortunately, your sentiments won't bring back the lives of soldiers lost and that is why every equipments at the disposal of the Nigerian Army must be top priority.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Iceberg3: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

Unfortunately, your sentiments won't bring back the lives of soldiers lost and that is why every equipments at the disposal of the Nigerian Army must be top priority.
Getttaaaaat!!!!!!
gedda4kkOFF!!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iceberg3:
Getttaaaaat!!!!!! gedda4kkOFF!!!!
Bro, we don't bite here, we discuss issues. ok?
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by obailala(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

There's little to no excuse we can make for a technical fault. It's largely due to the manufacturer's negligence. An armoured vehicle should not easily get crashed on a smooth road, especially when no projectile was launched towards it.
Of course, you were obviously there at the spot when it happened and have concluded thorough investigations from behind your keyboard to know that it was a manufacturing fault that led to the crash?

You know the exact state of the road where it happened, you know the exact state of the driver and you're also 100% sure the accident had nothing to do with human error. Heck! You also know too well that "no projectile was launched towards the vehicle" and you're 100% sure there wasnt any obstruction on the road, e.g. other moving vehicles or pedestrians, that may have caused the driver to lose control.

Lest I forget, with your paranormal vision and insight, you're also sure the vehicle was serviced and maintained excellently by the army. You know all of the above too well from the back of your keyboard and that explains why you're 100% sure the accident was caused by manufacturer fault right?... Kudos to you! the Chief Director of the Accident Investigation Bureau (keyboard division).... Typical black man!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:
Innoson MRAPs have proven to be made up of substandard quality, failing to meet up the expectations at the war front. The defective components of the vehicles have resulted in claiming several lives of our soldiers. It's been observed that the vehicles consistently develop catastrophic malfunction at the most critical moments at the war front.
A few years ago, some innoson MRAPs deployed at the war front against bokoharam were stuck in the terrain in the middle of the road. This made bokoharam swept in on them and killed many on the spot.
Yesterday, it was reported by the Army spokesperson that the vehicles convening the Army to Ihiala on a mission to smoke out ipob terrorists developed a "technical fault" , resulting in the death of five soldiers.
Since the FG contracted Innoson for the supplies of military vehicles, it has been one mishap too many. We are losing the lives of our gallant soldiers to these units of China-made substandard vehicles.
It is my hope that the FG would discontinue the use of these vehicles for a far better battle-proof, quality assured MRAPs that guarantee the safety of the lives of our gallant soldiers.
Yorubas are something else grin grin Innoson doesn't manufacturer MRAPs, you guys are terrible, the substandard MRAPs was manufactured by Proforce.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Iceberg3: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

Bro, we don't bite here, we discuss issues. ok?
4kU!!!!!
Seriously you should be arrested for this.

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
obailala:
Of course, you were obviously there at the spot when it happened and have concluded thorough investigations from behind your keyboard to know that it was a manufacturing fault that led to the crash?

You know the exact state of the road where it happened, you know the exact state of the driver and you're also 100% sure the accident had nothing to do with human error. Heck! You also know too well that "no projectile was launched towards the vehicle" and you're 100% sure there wasnt any obstruction on the road, e.g. other moving vehicles or pedestrians, that may have caused the driver to lose control.

Lest I forget, with your paranormal vision and insight, you're also sure the vehicle was serviced and maintained excellently by the army. You know all of the above too well from the back of your keyboard and that explains why you're 100% sure the accident was caused by manufacturer fault right?... Kudos to you! the Chief Director of the Accident Investigation Bureau (keyboard division).... Typical black man!

There's no need for unnecessary conjectures when an official statement to such effect has put all doubts to bed. If we start to eliminate potential causes to arrive at the most likely cause, nothing would have come the closest than a technical fault.

https://www.nairaland.com/6978743/soldiers-kill-ipob-esn-gunman
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Amumaigwe: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

Source?

Hate kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
post=110097123:

Yorubas are something else grin grin Innoson doesn't manufacturer MRAPs, you guys are terrible, the substandard MRAPs was manufactured by Proforce.
You're nothing but a political jobber who feeds off political thieves. The other time, I challenged you to provide Amaechi's profile but you failed to do so. If it were to serve your primitive interests, I'm quite sure how fast you would have scavenge the internet. A simple click would provide you a link to Innoson military vehicles. How long shall you continue to lie and defend fraud?

https://www.nairaland.com/4272004/photos-innosons-military-vehicles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Source?
Hate kill you there.
.. All of a sudden y'all denying Innoson

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Iceberg3:

4kU!!!!!
Seriously you should be arrested for this.
Arrest kee u dia. Has the man who collected millions to supply substandard vehicles been arrested?
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Improvement Should be made by Innoson
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by unbitchable(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
I don't think innoson has the capacity to produce military vehicles yet. Perhaps, the NA would have to consider other options.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

You're nothing but a political jobber who feeds off political thieves. The other time, I challenged you to provide Amaechi's profile but you failed to do so. If it were to serve your primitive interests, I'm quite sure how fast you would have scavenge the internet. A simple click would provide you a link to Innoson military vehicles. How long shall you continue to lie and defend fraud?

Empty brain Innoson doesn't manufacturer MRAPs, on Amaechi I don't need to waste my precious time with you, let wait for incoming president, I guess its your tribe that will tell Amaechi he is not Igbo
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
post=110099800:

Empty brain Innoson doesn't manufacturer MRAPs, on Amaechi I don't need to waste my precious time with you, let wait for incoming president, I guess its your tribe that will tell Amaechi he is not Igbo
This lie is a bone in your throat, u no fit swallow am lailai.

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Putindbutt: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
BKayy:
Afonjas are fond of betraying themselves. One thing they can't do is own up to anything.

My dear Afonja, that useless mRAP was manufactured by PROFORCE
You bunch of liars, i see you guys opening counter threads to deny innoson. Rugaria was also lying and denying the obvious. This is the reason i left the Bonny/Opobo thread because i realized you guys grow fat on lying. It's in your DNA. spits
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by BKayy: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Putindbutt:

You bunch of liars, i see you guys opening counter threads to deny innoson. Rugaria was also lying and denying the obvious. This is the reason i left the Bonny/Opobo thread because i realized you guys grow fat on lying. It's in your DNA. spits
Innoson does not even produce mRAP grin
So the joke is on you. You confused one hell of a drunkard.
See how believing Afonjas turned you to a funny idiot lol

2 Likes

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Rugaria: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Putindbutt:

Innoson only produces reconnaissance vehicles for the Army. Go and do your checks. Your PROFORCE and DICON in Kaduna are the ones that produce MRAPs like this one..

2 Likes

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by BKayy: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

Innoson only produces reconnaissance vehicles for the Army. Go and do your checks. Your PROFORCE and DICON in Kaduna are the ones that produce MRAPs like this one..
Believing Afonjas made him appear like a living fool.
Lol Putingdbutt sorry oh. Next time don't listen to Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Putindbutt: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

No be only reconnaissance vehicles, na surveillance vehicles. The more you try wriggling, the more you making a fool of yourself. There is nobody in this country that doesn't know that Ibos are the purveyors of lies..
cc Ekealterego, come & join the party... Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Putindbutt: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
BKayy:

Innoson does not even produce mRAP grin
So the joke is on you. You confused one hell of a drunkard.
See how believing Afonjas turned you to a funny idiot lol
You lots are the biggest liars in this country, I'd rather believe the devil than believe ibos.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Rugaria: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Putindbutt:

No be only reconnaissance vehicles, na surveillance vehicles. The more you try wriggling, the more you making a fool of yourself. There is nobody in this country that doesn't know that I is are the purveyors of lies..
cc Ekealterego, come & join the party... Bunch of liars.

You're just going through your normal bipolar spasm as usual...

3 Likes

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by cazchi: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
revolt:
And this right here is the reason the BLACKMAN will always be at the bottom.. so I'm curious what's the alternative ? Go and patronize the white man right ?..... Blackman desire to destroy his own. Go and read the original Russian ranks during wwii... in the beginning they were crappy unreliable machines by the end of wwii they were powerful monster tank builders. Today they have the best tanks till date. They started as crap.

This. However man, i'm so done with the backwardness, hate and evil of Nigerians. There will never be unity with this lot. Biafra is what i pray for everyday. I can't stand these people anymore.

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by revolt(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

Technology is far more advanced in the 21st century than the period of WW2. Russia manufactures her military vehicles in compliance with each technological era. There's no excusing innoson substandard products in the 21st century where tech is fast paced.
so what can you mention that the black race builds.... even your roads are built by whites or arabs... do we continue or we start supporting blacks that are manufacturing ? Atleast that's better than being a 2nd hand human that can't even forge a wheel... you people are me. You have nothing but yet wonder why the white man and everybody looks down on us. Gosh what kind of race are we. It's your mentality that mase gowon ban the biafran engineering corps / R AND D... in 1970. By now we would have gone past building arvs . But ofcos blackman..........
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by revolt(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
obailala:
This ]has to be the most stupid write up I've come across in a long while. So apparently, foreign produced cars dont get involved in accidents again? Or probably, people dont die in accidents if the vehicle involved is foreign made? Black man and nonsense reasoning!
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

Actually, it's proforce that supply Nigeria army MRAPs, innoson supplies them other military hardware.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/terrorism-army-acquires-mine-resistant-armoured-personnel-carriers/amp/

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Putindbutt: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

You're just going through your normal bipolar spasm as usual...
You guys can no longer surprise me with your lies. Suddenly, innoson doesn't produce armoured vehicles for Nigerian Army... Chai.. Lol
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

You need to take that to proforce that manufacturered

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/terrorism-army-acquires-mine-resistant-armoured-personnel-carriers/amp/

1 Like

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rugaria:

DICON collaborating with Innoson to produce MRAPs. Ibos you all can lie but you can never get away with it.. Never!

https://www.nairaland.com/6082739/dicon-partners-innoson-vehicles-producing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IDPs To Vote In Camps In Niger – INEC / Judge Faults Lagos For Calling Self “the State Of Lagos” / See How APC Intend To Protest Aregbesola Defeat. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.