Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. (4951 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
post=110099800:

Empty brain Innoson doesn't manufacturer MRAPs, on Amaechi I don't need to waste my precious time with you, let wait for incoming president, I guess its your tribe that will tell Amaechi he is not Igbo
, come out from under your wife's bed. You liar.

You created the same thread to chestbeat, unfortunately, same you is denying.. You're shameless, bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/6082739/dicon-partners-innoson-vehicles-producing

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thanksful:

Actually, it's proforce that supply Nigeria army MRAPs, innoson supplies them other military hardware.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/terrorism-army-acquires-mine-resistant-armoured-personnel-carriers/amp/
You are missing the point. No one is denying Proforce supplying the Nigerian Army with MRAPs but the clarity is along the argument that the armoured vehicles involved in an accident was made by Innoson. The physical features of the vehicles are same as that of Innoson entirely different from the features of that of Proforce.

1.https://www.nairaland.com/6082739/dicon-partners-innoson-vehicles-producing

2.https://www.nairaland.com/4272004/photos-innosons-military-vehicles

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

You are missing the point. No one is denying Proforce supplying the Nigerian Army with MRAPs but the clarity is along the argument that the armoured vehicles involved in an accident was made by Innoson. The physical features of the vehicles are same as that of Innoson entirely different from the features of that of Proforce.

Innoson doesn't supply Nigeria government MRAPs. Show proof that innoson supplies Nigeria government MRAPs, what they supply them is military hardware. Only proforce does that.

You base your assessment only on pictures that was copied online for article? Have you ever seen a journalist go to the site to take pictures for any news they are dropping?

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
revolt:
so what can you mention that the black race builds.... even your roads are built by whites or arabs... do we continue or we start supporting blacks that are manufacturing ? Atleast that's better than being a 2nd hand human that can't even forge a wheel... you people are me. You have nothing but yet wonder why the white man and everybody looks down on us. Gosh what kind of race are we. It's your mentality that mase gowon ban the biafran engineering corps / R AND D... in 1970. By now we would have gone past building arvs . But ofcos blackman..........
Pls, don't give me that crap. I can't support a substandard metal that's claiming the lives of our gallant soldiers.
If Gowon banned biafran engineering corps, it was most likely they would have been infiltrated by France who are the biggest biafra military partner to compile stocks of weapons against the Nigeria state.

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by PressMyButton: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thanksful:

Innoson doesn't supply Nigeria government MRAPs. Show proof that innoson supplies Nigeria government MRAPs, what they supply them is military hardware. Only proforce does that.

You base your assessment only on pictures that was copied online for article? Have you ever seen a journalist go to the site to take pictures for any news they are dropping?
I gave you two links. I also provided you pictures from the first page yet you still ask me to show proof.

Your last paragraph is the most stupid question anyone has ever asked this year. It's now that we needed a journalist, right?.. You are very ridiculous.

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Denoh68: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
I HATE THEM LIKE SHIT,EVEN THEIR CLERGY DEY VCERY CUNNING AND GREEDY
post=110097123:

Yorubas are something else grin grin Innoson doesn't manufacturer MRAPs, you guys are terrible, the substandard MRAPs was manufactured by Proforce.

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Cognitivereason: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:

This is an example of Proforce Vehicle..It has a completely different design from that of Innoson
Stop this lies na... Innoson do not produce MRAPS
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
PressMyButton:
Innoson MRAPs have proven to be made up of substandard quality, failing to meet up the expectations at the war front. The defective components of the vehicles have resulted in claiming several lives of our soldiers. It's been observed that the vehicles consistently develop catastrophic malfunction at the most critical moments at the war front.
A few years ago, some innoson MRAPs deployed at the war front against bokoharam were stuck in the terrain in the middle of the road. This made bokoharam swept in on them and killed many on the spot.
Yesterday, it was reported by the Army spokesperson that the vehicles convening the Army to Ihiala on a mission to smoke out ipob terrorists developed a "technical fault" , resulting in the death of five soldiers.
Since the FG contracted Innoson for the supplies of military vehicles, it has been one mishap too many. We are losing the lives of our gallant soldiers to these units of China-made substandard vehicles.
It is my hope that the FG would discontinue the use of these vehicles for a far better battle-proof, quality assured MRAPs that guarantee the safety of the lives of our gallant soldiers.

mischievous primate, are the two vehicles in your pictures same ?

notice the placement of the back lights plus there sizes aren't same. Any person in the East will have seen those vehicles at one time or another since ugm attacks began.

That vehicle is neither a product of innoson nor proforce .That's an isotrex mrap produced by UAE. As usual ,our government had to go for cheaper less proven platforms . This vehicle where bought in the dozens last few years and surprisingly enough, the are being used to reinforce army division's in the East instead of fighting bandits in the NW.

the 3rd(an isotrex MRAP) and 4th( the ruined Nigerian mrap) pictures are emphatic enough to prove this lowe. primates claim is mendacious.

compare the back lights placing, even the tank like contraption hanging onto the side of the ruined Nigerian isotrex mrap (in my picture,it's very evident)

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by LILTJAY1: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Denoh68:
I HATE THEM LIKE SHIT,EVEN THEIR CLERGY DEY VCERY CUNNING AND GREEDY
we hate you 10 times more igbo man
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by revolt(m): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2022
PressMyButton:

Pls, don't give me that crap. I can't support a substandard metal that's claiming the lives of our gallant soldiers.
If Gowon banned biafran engineering corps, it was most likely they would have been infiltrated by France who are the biggest biafra military partner to compile stocks of weapons against the Nigeria state.
so the best thing was to disband them and not put any in place so that 60 years later we are still dependent on the damn white man for arms ? .. your logic is so retrogressive. Exactly the Blackman logic. So instead of being infiltrated by France ( a very dumb insinuation in my opinion... as the R AND D engineers would have been prisoners of war building under the guidance of federal govt ) we would rather not build anything.. jeez.... logic...
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Greatken007(m): 2:35am On Feb 10, 2022
You absolutely don't know how this things works...test run is carried out on every single vehicle and not few
PressMyButton:

This was not human error, it was rather a technical fault. You can't possibly test run all the vehicles at once, you only test run one or two from the models.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by bummyla(m): 3:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Rubbish post!

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Majesty2(m): 5:36am On Feb 10, 2022
The useless old fool called innoson must be stopped for producing that fake fake thing that killed our gallant soldiers, those soldiers must not died like that
PressMyButton:

There's little to no excuse we can make for a technical fault. It's largely due to manufacturer's negligence. An armoured vehicle should not easily get crashed on a smooth road, especially when no projectile was launched towards it.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by mightyhaze: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2022
eduj:

notice the placement of the back lights plus there sizes aren't same. Any person in the East will have seen those vehicles at one time or another since ugm attacks began.

That vehicle is neither a product of innoson nor proforce .That's an isotrex mrap produced by UAE. As usual ,our government had to go for cheaper less proven platforms . This vehicle where bought in the dozens last few years and surprisingly enough, the are being used to reinforce army division's in the East instead of fighting bandits in the NW.

the 3rd(an isotrex MRAP) and 4th( the ruined Nigerian mrap) pictures are emphatic enough to prove this lowe. primates claim is mendacious.

compare the back lights placing, even the tank like contraption hanging onto the side of the ruined Nigerian isotrex mrap (in my picture,it's very evident)
PressMyButton , triple996 and majesty2 come read this and hide your satanic cone heads in a septic tank ..in shame
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by alizma: 6:11am On Feb 10, 2022
bmdmix11:
plz read well.
the vehicles are specially made and thus ought to face all kind of issues.

but for it to develop issue of its own even without hitting landmine or incoming missile haba.

stop supporting bad thing.
Since yesterday when I saw the accident, I have been wondering what could possibly brought down such vehicle in that manner. It is very unfortunate and I think innoson should be held responsible. Such military vehicles should not sustain such accident.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by mightyhaze: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Some afonja Muslims on this and other forums are actually something else..

Imagine since yesterday this unfortunate incident happened,they have been creating threads after threads as to how it was a terror attack,one said it was an ied attack and cited examples of how road side bombs are used to destroy mraps in Iraq and Afghanistan. This one has come up with lies from pit of hell that the vehicle was from innoson..just to discredit a hard-working resourceful 'fellow nigerian'.. and in same stinky breath is yelling his bullet shaped head off on how the FG must stop patronising the said manufacturer.. what demonism! he even goes ahead to show an innoson mrap model which is as similar to the damaged vehicle as a he goat is similar to a mother duck..

Some Afonja Muslims sha
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Denoh68: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2022
IS THAT WHY EVEN YOUR PASTORS SHOW BIAS ON THE ALTAR?? I JUST DRAGGED YOU OUT OF YOUR HOLE, WELCOME VIPER
LILTJAY1:
we hate you 10 times more igbo man
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Ekealterego: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Putindbutt:

No be only reconnaissance vehicles, na surveillance vehicles. The more you try wriggling, the more you making a fool of yourself. There is nobody in this country that doesn't know that I is are the purveyors of lies..
cc Ekealterego, come & join the party... Bunch of liars.
Guy, don't you have a skull to mine? Keep busy!!
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Ekealterego: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2022
mightyhaze:
Some afonja Muslims on this and other forums are actually something else..

Imagine since yesterday this unfortunate incident happened,they have been creating threads after threads as to how it was a terror attack,one said it was an ied attack and cited examples of how road side bombs are used to destroy mraps in Iraq and Afghanistan. This one has come up with lies from pit of hell that the vehicle was from innoson..just to discredit a hard-working resourceful 'fellow nigerian'.. and in same stinky breath is yelling his bullet shaped head off on how the FG must stop patronising the said manufacturer.. what demonism! he even goes ahead to show an innoson mrap model which is as similar to the damaged vehicle as a he goat is similar to a mother duck..

Some Afonja Muslims sha
Very unfortunate human beings. This should serve as a lesson to all the politically correct Igbos. You see how they turned the skull mining and human sacrifice menace going in amongst them as a "national" issue.
Some of these guys are mischievous as much as they are devious. If another car had that accident they will not come for the manufacturer.
Jealous humans always looking for any means to show their hate. You see Maduka Okoye's situation, how they all swam out of their huts to come for the guy because they have been jealous all along.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Cantonese: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2022
Mental slavery never hides. It is like a dress that some people wear everywhere they go.

Bitterness, jealousy and envy are pitfalls that some are unable to get out from all their lives.

While some insist on buy Nigeria and make Nigeria great, some will remain in one position, slaving for others, choosing to purchase from other countries and make those countries greater. Those are the ones also who steal public funds and stash them abroad, reinforcing their servitude to their slave masters.

You have not talked about the fake bullet proof jackets imported for your soldiers to wear or the low quality boots that are imported from your slave masters for them.

Please join the military. When you come under fire, you can then decide if the problem is your Innoson vehicle.

Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Cantonese: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
alizma:

Since yesterday when I saw the accident, I have been wondering what could possibly brought down such vehicle in that manner. It is very unfortunate and I think innoson should be held responsible. Such military vehicles should not sustain such accident.

Young man, ignorance is dangerous.

So you think Innoson should be held? When your vice president had an unfortunate helicopter crash, you held the manufacturer? Maybe you did not read about the US stealth fighter jet that crashed into the sea a few days ago, worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You also held the manufacturer responsible.

Please learn to reason properly.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by LILTJAY1: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Denoh68:
IS THAT WHY EVEN YOUR PASTORS SHOW BIAS ON THE ALTAR?? I JUST DRAGGED YOU OUT OF YOUR HOLE, WELCOME VIPER
go back to igboland
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by obailala(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2022
PressMyButton:

There's no need for unnecessary conjectures when an official statement to such effect has put all doubts to bed. If we start to eliminate potential causes to arrive at the most likely cause, nothing would have come the closest than a technical fault.

https://www.nairaland.com/6978743/soldiers-kill-ipob-esn-gunman
..and technical fault automatically means 'manufacturer error' right?
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2022
PressMyButton:

I gave you two links. I also provided you pictures from the first page yet you still ask me to show proof.

Your last paragraph is the most stupid question anyone has ever asked this year. It's now that we needed a journalist, right?.. You are very ridiculous.

Try the link beside nairaland. Come back and tell me how it went?
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2022
PressMyButton:

I went through the link which is only on nairaland and wasn't link to any news agency I try to check if I will see any of those cars with ivm logo I didn't.

How do we know it's ivm product because a nairaland can pickup picture from anywhere online to write a post.
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by system21: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2022
We
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by nku5: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2022
PressMyButton:

, come out from under your wife's bed. You liar.

You created the same thread to chestbeat, unfortunately, same you is denying.. You're shameless, bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/6082739/dicon-partners-innoson-vehicles-producing

What I get from this article you shared is that DICON and Command Engineering Depot produced the MRAP and then entered into collaboration with Innoson. Innoson didn't make the MRAP. or am i missing something ?

"DICON in collaboration with the Command Engineering Depot(CED) produced a Mine Resistant Armoured Protected Vehicle named EZUGWU MRAP which has been deployed to the North-East by the Nigerian Army to be used for executing insurgency operations.

The team intends to further partner with IVM in order to produce more military-grade vehicles, patrol vehicles, and soft
Skin vehicles..."
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by alizma: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Cantonese:

Young man, ignorance is dangerous.

So you think Innoson should be held? When your vice president had an unfortunate helicopter crash, you held the manufacturer? Maybe you did not read about the US stealth fighter jet that crashed into the sea a few days ago, worth hundreds of millions of dollars. You also held the manufacturer responsible.

Please learn to reason properly.
I will appreciate it if you can state the cause of the two accident mentioned in your response.
Thereafter, you should be in the best position to tell who is ignorant between me and you. I will be expecting your response soon
Re: Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead. by cafolu: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2022
The idiotic op has since been active on this thread pulling dirty 'facts' from its (certainly not human) stinky arse but since you made this post with clear evidence debunking hos mischievous links to Innoson as supposed producer of the MRAP, it has failed to respond anymore. Someone really needs to 'push-its-button' so we can see what week, sick defence it'll come up with next! Mad dogs everywhere!
You can be sure that the op knows the truth but deliberately wants to continue in the favourite pastime of ethnic pigs which is to collectively demonize the Igbo man unprovoked. They will die miserable deaths, all of them!

PressMyButton where you at?
eduj:

Osun 2022: INEC Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling / How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73