Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku (34833 Views)

National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms / Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Megabig: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
I’m Igbo, I raise hand for Northern Nigeria, this is the easiest way to install Atiku if he works hand in hand with Buhari. Chai this Nigeria is just a lot of Cruise.

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by OBALOLA55(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
I just hope this is not another political plan to swear in another northerner into power for the next eight years. I just hope so.
YOU ARE A SMART FELLOW
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Southernigbo: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Jeezuzpick:
Hmmmm.....

Nullify an election at the eleventh hour to swear in another thieving numbskull that will finally suck Nigeria dry, then cut and snort the dust........

Aren't things as bad as they can be already?

Oh, no.......

I forgot.

Ojúyọbọ́ is also waiting in the wings.
it's not like that. If they swear in atiku, then buharis 2nd term would be scraped from record and be forced to return all his earned salary and probably be free to contest for a 2nd term just like GEJ is free too next time

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Walexx412: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fulani goat

Golden diamond bulb and light
Need distributors for how product if you're interested pls contact me 09134288273
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
rickyrex:
Skull mining region will always leave the topic and Chanel thier grief to igbos
Don't mind the hopeless People. They will be shocked in 2023
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerians should forget about APC and PDP, they are deceiving you people. They go in secret, discuss things together, rub minds together, plan things together and come out in the open to deceive people. Some claiming PDP, while others are claiming APC. They are all the same. Buhari has been meeting Northern Governors, both APC and PDP, they know what they are doing, don't fall for their antics.

APC in the morning, PDP at night.
Politicians are like Prostitutes, they cannot be trusted.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Emekaonline: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
It's not Bola Tinubu that elected buhari. This is a myth that has been sold in the media, but it is not true at all! If Bola Tinubu could elect anyone, he would have done it in 2011 with Atiku.

buhari was elected because the NewPDP block broke out of PDP in 2014 and effectively rendered the party defeated. If the newPDP block had not broken away, along with the North vowing to return to power by all means necessary, a thousand Bola Tinubus would never have been able to elect buhari. The internal betrayal of GEJ was so bad that even Muazu, his own chairman, was working against him and this was down to one thing; the North wanted to return to power. Bola Tinubu was a sectional leader in 2013/2014, whose only influence was in the SW.

He had no national spread or appeal. He couldn't have elected a president in Nigeria. Not even with a thousand bullion vans. OBJ, Abdusalam, Atiku, Saraki, and all the other major players, who broke away from PDP in 2014, practically killed it at the time.

That was why this same group, took over the legislative arm in 2015 and Tinubu was left in the cold. Tinubu's ability to elect a president on his own is one of those myths that many have bought that is quite laughable.

The only reason the North doesn't bother to debunk this false narrative is because they are smart enough to realize that the alternative narrative is that they betrayed GEJ, and they don't want that narrative out there in the open.

They prefer to have the Tinubu narrative & allow him bask in his self delusion. Nobody really sends Tinubu outside of Lagos. If the APC presents Tinubu & the PDP presents a northern candidate, the PDP will win easily. The North don't vote for party. They vote for their interest.

Tinubu is grossly overrated by the media hype. The last time Tinubu put this his self delusional hype to test, he sent a recorded video message to Edo State indigenes to support Ize Iyamu for governorship election. What was the result of that move? It cost Ize Iyamu the election. In which he lost woefully.

It was so bad that it created a winning slogan for Obaseki, "Edo no be Lagos!". Tinubu's influence on Nigeria's election is a myth. Even Tinubu's influence on Lagos elections is also a myth.

If it were not a myth, he wouldn't require the use of thugs during Lagos elections. In the last presidential elections, thugs had to go around disrupting elections in perceived PDP strongholds. A man who has Lagos support like he claims won't require that to win elections.

Most elections in Lagos are won by slim margins. buhari won GEJ in Lagos in 2015 by a slim margin, even after all the manipulations and thuggery.
Also, nobody has the means or ability to bribe the whole of Nigeria to win a presidential candidate election. That is another myth.

Nigeria's presidential elections are not determined by money but by religious, tribal and sectional sentiments.

© Mebele Okugbo

Obviously many of you are politically naive. Do you know the margin between GEJ and Buhari's votes in 2015. If the SW had supported GEJ in 2015 as they did in 2011, who do you think would have won? The nPDP you talked about, what was the total votes they brought to the table? Go and check the results. You are judging Tinubu's influence because of a lost in one state Edo? Did Buhari's hatred and loss (5%) in the entire SE (a region) prevented him from becoming president? Just continue to dish out your political naivity. You will soon see
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by rickyrex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
sokera:
and this is coming from Cannibalism region … if they born you well go to IMO state or Ebonyi they will roast you live … Igbo and Cannibalism are like 5&6
ahahah nah why your under age boys wan do ritual quick money so them to go snap picture with cubana come post for Instagram abi? Awon werey.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Emekaonline: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
NetValueFX:

Don't mind the hopeless People. They will be shocked in 2023

The same cannibalised, drug trafficking and baby factory region will not leave Tinubu alone even when the news is not about him. Children of the devil
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Baamm(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
would be an interesting outcome if the court grant the prayer pere
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by onuman: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Arewa civil coup d'etat in the brewing pot?

This country don reach to your tents O Israel. Make everybody go de rule his/her household, invent more stringent sharia criminal laws for Arewa sharia states, invent religious laws for others in the other new sovereign countries to come out of Nigeria.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Gunayo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
STEWpid:

I'm from Heaven.
which heaven?
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Emekaonline: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
rickyrex:
Skull mining region will always leave the topic and Chanel thier grief to igbos

The same with cannibalised, drug trafficking and baby factory region. They will not leave Tinubu alone even when the news is not about him. Children of the devil
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by rickyrex(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Emekaonline:

The same with cannibalised, drug trafficking and baby factory region. They will not leave Tinubu alone even when the news is not about him. Children of the devil
have you ever use your ear to hear atiku or obi without masturbating on it
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
It's not Bola Tinubu that elected buhari. This is a myth that has been sold in the media, but it is not true at all! If Bola Tinubu could elect anyone, he would have done it in 2011 with Atiku.

buhari was elected because the NewPDP block broke out of PDP in 2014 and effectively rendered the party defeated. If the newPDP block had not broken away, along with the North vowing to return to power by all means necessary, a thousand Bola Tinubus would never have been able to elect buhari. The internal betrayal of GEJ was so bad that even Muazu, his own chairman, was working against him and this was down to one thing; the North wanted to return to power. Bola Tinubu was a sectional leader in 2013/2014, whose only influence was in the SW.

He had no national spread or appeal. He couldn't have elected a president in Nigeria. Not even with a thousand bullion vans. OBJ, Abdusalam, Atiku, Saraki, and all the other major players, who broke away from PDP in 2014, practically killed it at the time.

That was why this same group, took over the legislative arm in 2015 and Tinubu was left in the cold. Tinubu's ability to elect a president on his own is one of those myths that many have bought that is quite laughable.

The only reason the North doesn't bother to debunk this false narrative is because they are smart enough to realize that the alternative narrative is that they betrayed GEJ, and they don't want that narrative out there in the open.

They prefer to have the Tinubu narrative & allow him bask in his self delusion. Nobody really sends Tinubu outside of Lagos. If the APC presents Tinubu & the PDP presents a northern candidate, the PDP will win easily. The North don't vote for party. They vote for their interest.

Tinubu is grossly overrated by the media hype. The last time Tinubu put this his self delusional hype to test, he sent a recorded video message to Edo State indigenes to support Ize Iyamu for governorship election. What was the result of that move? It cost Ize Iyamu the election. In which he lost woefully.

It was so bad that it created a winning slogan for Obaseki, "Edo no be Lagos!". Tinubu's influence on Nigeria's election is a myth. Even Tinubu's influence on Lagos elections is also a myth.

If it were not a myth, he wouldn't require the use of thugs during Lagos elections. In the last presidential elections, thugs had to go around disrupting elections in perceived PDP strongholds. A man who has Lagos support like he claims won't require that to win elections.

Most elections in Lagos are won by slim margins. buhari won GEJ in Lagos in 2015 by a slim margin, even after all the manipulations and thuggery.
Also, nobody has the means or ability to bribe the whole of Nigeria to win a presidential candidate election. That is another myth.

Nigeria's presidential elections are not determined by money but by religious, tribal and sectional sentiments.

© Mebele Okugbo
Brother, brother, brother...you nailed this piece.�
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Sholaco: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hahahahahaha Atiku
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by janeIBfashion(f): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
I knew it APC planted Atiku in PDP to disguise... It's just a political game.. So pdp won't get a stronger contender against buhari

My calculations

1. is either Atiku wins under PDP with support of strong APC calcus

2. He would be bullied out of PDP then decamp back to APC and surely get the ticket

3. Or supreme court would invalidate buhari and install Atiku

Anything can happen in Nigeria

This one I wrote above may not be true they are just some political calculations

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Psoul(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

I predicted this after Buhari was sworn in.
I posted it on my Facebook wall that they will later try to nullify Buhari's election outcome close to the end of Buhari's tenure and declare Atiku the winner so that the North will continue ruling.

Now it is manifesting. They will first of all drag it to make it look like they are angry with it. APC will throw so much tantrum to the move and criticize it. Then after long dragging, supreme court will rule in favour of Atiku. Okwu agu.
Just watch out.

3 Likes

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Babaken(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
LagosEmir:
By the time Buhari is done with Tinubu, he go know sey AC no be Fan

cheesy
Chai you get am for bad mouth.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
engrjohnson50:
I get the main evidence. Atiku will become Nigeria president . He will win in court that was plan in 2019. For details send me mail nolandhud@gmail.com
when I posted this after 2019 election, everybody was insulting me. Now it's coming to reality, North can never turn against thier own, now you will see how rigging evidence will come up, all these insecurity are also game plan. let's watch how things play out.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Simdyofficial(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Kpurumiri people should stop trying hard to sell atiku to us. What happened to "Fulani are the problem of Nigeria" hoo i forgot kpurumiri effects
God bless Nigeria
God bless south west
God bless Igbo land (minus ESN/ipob)
God bless arewa
God bless Niger dealta
Bt more death to ESN kpurumiri smokers grin
If e de pain u, go hug transformer wink
mmpurummiri wey your fathers don dey take since with your prophet Mohammed , don't be useless abeg grin

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Babaken(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Segunbabba:
can you see your life, Buhari in conjunction with the cabals are planning evil again the entire South by using court to put Atiku in Aso Rock so that the North will complete Yaradua remaining Four years. Use your sense before the North outsmart you.
leave that olodo that's advertising mmkpuru miri.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Kingpin1000: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

© Mebele Okugbo
You dey among the top 5 people wey get sense pass for Nairaland.
Oga permit me to repost this your post.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Fathai(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Finquas:
I love the North.. they know how to play politics like chess game
there is no game that don’t have end, I believe the best way to win is to stop playing. That is what will happen last last.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Megabig:
I’m Igbo, I raise hand for Northern Nigeria, this is the easiest way to install Atiku if he works hand in hand with Buhari. Chai this Nigeria is just a lot of Cruise.
Southern will be there fighting themselves.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Tinkerbell420: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
All these people just wasting public funds (both the one being looted and the one looted in the past)
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by prigoz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
I just hope this is not another political plan to swear in another northerner into power for the next eight years. I just hope so.
What else do you think is going on. The North are coming out gradually.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
it's not like that. If they swear in atiku, then buharis 2nd term would be scraped from record and be forced to return all his earned salary and probably be free to contest for a 2nd term just like GEJ is free too next time

You're right.

It's even worse!
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by CaptainFM1: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
everythinggirly:

Anything is possible.
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by HONOR1: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Now i see why ppl clamour for succession. I think we need it.... Nigeria is 80% gone
Re: APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku by Emekaonline: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
rickyrex:
have you ever use your ear to hear atiku or obi without masturbating on it

If you have ever used your ears to hear the name of APC or Tinubu without masturbating to the poing of commiting suicide. Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.