Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly (34445 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Biodun556(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
He is from Imo State.

When Igbo cannot do so in the south east states

256 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Biodun556(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
They can't even tolerate themselves in their states let alone allowing other tribes

381 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by citygarden(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?

411 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by derecho(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yawns... Is it difficult to understand why Nigerians won't vote APC?
All these nonsense won't work.
Maybe if na Osinbajo,Yorubas fit reason am

354 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by lastcall: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi giving them high blood pressure

363 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Laggafin: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Its becoming very crystal Clear each day that Igbos are the real deal.. and are the real 1st class citizens.. cuz if not.. I see no reason why they are oda people's headache and center of discussion all over the place.. My teacher once told me .. that if you are not significant.. u become a ghost as nobody will notice you exist talkmore of discussing shit about you grin. So let agbado urchins kontinu and be giving them selves cassavaric cumzz emilokanly whilst the true rock matches into Aso rock in 2023

332 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Abdul05: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ibos are not friendly .. ; grin grin

They don't really like stranger.. grin grin

309 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Ibadanpikin: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
citygarden:
Tell me any Yoruba commissioners or any political appointment in Anambra under peter Obi. Since 1999 Igbo have been appointed in political office in Lagos state. Who is more nationalistic?
LAGOS is a no mans land.

305 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Ibadanpikin: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stargangz:
All igbos are IPOB miscreants, we will send them back to their potopoto stinking region come 2023. If dem born una well and una come dey do strong head say u no fit go ur dirty villages, we go throw u all into lagoon.
See coward,that can not kill an ant forming giant on social media.I don't blame you i blame your parents that give you hundred naira to buy recharge card

283 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Biodun556(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
J

193 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
LAGOS is a no mans land.
ok

240 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by 00FFT00(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
citygarden:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

359 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by M4A1carbine: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
you finish work...simple. grin grin grin grin grin grin

00FFT00:

Go and reside in Anambra, make a meaningful impact in the state such as Igbos have in Lagos, and come back to defame Igbos. By the way, Governor Soludo has a non-Igbo in his cabinet.

You can't sit in your village in Oyo state and expect to be appointed or elected into positions of leadership in places you've only heard about on TV. Igbos deserve what they get in Lagos and much more. It is Igbos who live, work, and pay taxes in Lagos, that voted for the people you are praising your tribal kinsmen for. They have the voting strength in Lagos and are constitutionally granted the right to exercise their civil rights.

If you are in any doubt, watch how Lagos will vote in February. E go shock both you and your ancestor, emi lokan cheesy

295 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by agadez007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
00FFT00:

You think they will read what you wrote
They are not paid 30k monthly to reason like humans,they just wait for updates from their WhatsApp groups and bring it here and start cursing everyone

The same people that swear they would never step their feet anywhere in igboland are now looking for positions in igboland,no be juju be that?

Soludo,umahi will come knock in their hut in ogbomosho and appoint them

314 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by M4A1carbine: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Remember ...Brown roof huts... grin grin grin grin grin

agadez007:
You think they will read what you wrote
They are not paid 30k monthly to reason,they just wait for updates on their WhatsApp groups and bring it here start cursing everyone

The same people that claim they would never step their feet into igboland are now looking for positions in igboland
Soludo,umahi will come to their huts in ogbomosho and appoint them

254 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by agadez007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Remember ...Brown roof huts... grin grin grin grin grin

No be me talk that one ooo

260 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by M4A1carbine: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na me Talk am!!...

agadez007:
No be me talk that one ooo

260 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by citygarden(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Am not surprised if your response because we know that is the usual anthem you normally sing. Why not sit down in your state and build it like you develop everywhere in the world. Like Hong Kong, China, america, Malaysia, where most of your people are on death sentence all in the name of you develop their country. I won't batch you because am omoluabi. Ipodians Army

00FFT00:

280 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by EmekaA125(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Where are Yorubas to be given appointment or contest election I
SouthEast?? @biodun, you can't live in Oshogbo, Ibarakpa or Okitikpukpa and be expecting job offer in SouthEast. Kpele ooo

257 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by EmekaA125(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Delete this post @biodun.

217 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by XerXers: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Is this how the new generation of yorubas will remain resentful bitter losers? Your lack of adventure is nobody's fault. Continue sitting in your brown roof and believing your media propaganda the the east is bad

262 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Mstick: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dumbass clowns.

Even your thieving principal Yekini Amoda had to migrate from Irabiji to Lagos before he became a governor.

Nobody will come and pick you from your villages and give you political positions.

The Yorubas in my state, they do their own things, have their own association and nobody bothers them. They don't even mingle with us.

Tomorrow they will come online and talk about how Rivers people are not welcoming or how they're not given political positions.

255 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Uchek(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Thank you my brother. They ensconce in Yorubaland and expect political position in Igboland.

L
00FFT00:

236 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Lanretoye(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:
Its becoming very crystal Clear each day that Igbos are the real deal.. and are the real 1st class citizens.. cuz if not.. I see no reason why they are oda people's headache and center of discussion all over the place.. My teacher once told me .. that if you are not significant.. u become a ghost as nobody will notice you exist talkmore of discussing shit about you grin. So let agbado urchins kontinu and be giving them selves cassavaric cumzz emilokanly whilst the true rock matches into Aso rock in 2023
that's the only message u get from the write up,I think fools are beginning to have more sense than some of you.

218 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
This man; 70 years old man. When you understand that Lagos is not a Yoruba state and the population of Igbo in the state is only slightly smaller than the Yorubas, you would have peace.
The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. They pay a large portion of the tax, why shouldn't they be represented. Lagos belongs to no one. It's a metropolitan city like London. The major of London is an Arab decent. Stop complaining about Lagos. It does not belong to you.

269 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:
If Lagos could make an Osun state man a governor, why shouldn't an Anambra state man be a representative? The state belongs to us all. Or do the Osun people contribute more to Lagos than the Anambra people? Have sense.

266 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Biodun556(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

If Lagos could make an Osun state man a governor, why shouldn't an Anambra state man be a representative? The state belongs to us all. Or do the Osun people contribute more to Lagos than the Anambra people? Have sense.

You better hold your Biafra and stop decieving yourself.

Yorubas are homogeneous and are related from Ife. Your discrimination and bigotry you do among yourself is not applicable in Yoruba land

Read the story below to understand how backward your people are

239 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:

You better hold your Biafra and stop decieving yourself.

Yorubas are homogeneous and are related from Ife. Your discrimination and bigotry you do among yourself is not applicable in Yoruba land

Read the story below to understand how backward your people are
You call us backward but you can't stop crying. Every 4 years, you must make stupit threats to the Igbos for not voting your candidate.
Anyway it's too late for that. Lagos belongs to us all and you can do nothing about it than cry on Nairaland. The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. Whether you like it or not, they would soon be majority in Lagos. Then you would discover you have been wasting you time fighting who God has blessed.
Continue making noise.

247 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Biodun556(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

You call us backward but you can't stop crying. Every 4 years, you must make stupit threats to the Igbos for not voting your candidate.
Anyway it's too late for that. Lagos belongs to us all and you can do nothing about it than cry on Nairaland. The Igbos are the fastest growing population in Lagos. Whether you like it or not, they would soon be majority in Lagos. Then you would discover you have been wasting you time fighting who God has blessed.
Continue making noise.

Ask terrorists ipob, they will tell you where you belong. You are confused

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by Laggafin: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
that's the only message u get from the write up,I think fools are beginning to have more sense than some of you.
Another foolish agbado bandit spoted

238 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly by tctrills: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Ask terrorists ipob, they will tell you where you belong. You are confused
Lol, even before IPOB, the Igbos had a good share of Lagos. And that share continues to increase each year.
Only a fool would think Lagos is Yoruba land. It stopped being Yoruba land even before you were born

235 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / Air-Force Jet Hit By Boko-Haram Missile / Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.