Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa (26432 Views)

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

A hyprocrite is some who puts on a show of being virtous in character , morals or facts.

Again you would have to point that out to me.
why must I point something you qouted yourself and claimed it was "your forte". Focus Einstein
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
why must I point something you qouted yourself and claimed it was "your forte". Focus Einstein

A forte is a claim in expertise or knowledge of something. This cannot be hypocritic.

A statement can be hypocritic. You have to point that out.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
He always does this and it's so cringy

Very cringy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

I will continue to be far more intelligent than you ever will be Mfethu, get that drilled into your head whether it is in jest or If I am feeling serious given the day.

If you want to get down on real intellectual stuff on here on Nairaland then lay down and stop running around here like new P.U.S.Sy that hasn't been smashed yet.

Sounds like you got deeply touched.I'm sorry man,it's just the way I feel about you...suck it up.

Nothing intellectual has ever come out of your mouth,so like I said,you fail at any angle to be entertaining,whether it's humour or serious topic.Just to sum it up in two words... YOU SUCK.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Sounds like you got deeply touched.I'm sorry man,it's just the way I feel about you...suck it up.

Nah,Just wanted you to understand we can all hit below the belt, doesn't really take anything away from my intelligence.

JaceBlaze:

Nothing intellectual has ever come out of your mouth,so like I said,you fail at any angle to be entertaining,whether it's humour or serious topic.Just to sum it up in two words... YOU SUCK.

You would be strongly advised to run massive searches on nairaland for Morphues and unfortunately would have to find out and eat those words my Saffa friend.

but of course we all know how lazy ya'll are at stuff like that.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

So being a NL moderator is nothing meaning in life grin - u just killed the standby bird with that stone aimed my way grin grin grin

Atleast my Pap and chakalaka dish is safe - how many pots of snake and rat soup have u stolen in Enugu today my dear maggot69 undecided Don't do that, go hunt your own bush rats naw grin

I hear Shoprite left y'all coz your dirt poor undecided Oh Africa, imagine a so called giant of Africa with its payroll paying oil oligarchs who cant afford to shop at Shoprite and Mr Price (poor man's shops in SA) cry cry cry. AFRICA HOW FAR grin
Shut up Zombie. Shoprite folded because they cannot contain the competition here. So they had to sell off the company.
You can be living in the slums of Soweto and still expect to know what’s happening here.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol. typical nonsense. I can't go to Lagos with my bros to occupy someone's building, unattended or not, that's not your property.
See this lil’ rat. Where will you get the money to get a plane ticket talkless of a visa??
Your likes have “poverty emblemed” logos on there fore-heads.
Dundie

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Nah,Just wanted you to understand we can all hit below the belt, doesn't really take anything away from my intelligence.

You would be strongly advised to run massive searches on nairaland for Morphues and unfortunately would have to find out and eat those words my Saffa friend.

but of course we all know how lazy ya'll are at stuff like that.

It doesn't take away your intelligence.......you just never had it,can't take away what was never there.

I have seen you in multiple topics,even those about SA and I must say you always sound like every low IQ troll from Makoko, repeatedly using words like "xenophobia","Aids","lazy" ...you sound like every last one of them.You do not impress me and I doubt you ever will...

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The question you should be asking why are you nuiscances wherever you find your loud selves and stop deflecting.
You dumbos never cease to display your stupidity on this forum.
Just look at this lowlife dirty poverty stricken nonentity who just got upgraded to 2G internet connection on a cheap android.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
JaceBlaze:

It doesn't take away your intelligence.......you just never had it,can't take away what was never there.

I have seen you in multiple topics,even those about SA and I must say you always sound like every low IQ troll from Makoko, repeatedly using words like "xenophobia","Aids","lazy" ...you sound like every last one of them.You do not impress me and I doubt you ever will...
The Energy you orangutans use to fight black businesses over there, why can’t you channel the same energy to develop your mental health cos it seem you lil’ bodied miscreants have DNA cells cloned with stupidity.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Try me then, don't be lazy now.

JaceBlaze:

Stop lying man, you have not seen nor read about me in anything outside of SA topics which is what I basically focus on ever since I came back from my hiatus.

It is quite elementary to understand the reason I use those words. I have a dislike for people who take out thier pent up frustrations on vulnerable communities and my theme has remained consistent throughout the years.

I like putting up mirrors at people who think they are putting up mirrors at other people.

Ps I don't need to impress you. I only need to express my thoughts, nairalanders and those who come to read these banters will be better judges.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Try me then, don't be lazy now.

Stop lying man, you have not seen nor read about me in anything outside of SA topics which is what I basically focus on ever since I came back from my hiatus.

It is quite elementary to understand the reason I use those words. I have a dislike for people who take out thier pent up frustrations on vulnerable communities and my theme has remained consistent throughout the years.

I like putting up mirrors at people who think they are putting up mirrors at other people.

Ps I don't need to impress you. I only need to express my thoughts, nairalanders and those who come to read these banters will be better judges.

When you say "try me" what exactly it is that you want me to say? Okay just show me your intelligence without me provoking you... let's see.

I have seen enough on the topics I have engaged you,serious ones even and I must say you sound like all the frustrated trolls on Nairaland.The only way to know it's you is if I read the name of the account,see? That's how indistinguishable you are from the rest them.Nothing special.

When you say the better judge you mean a fellow Nigerian who obviously will side with whatever you say because you are representing,right?? Lol

Fool! If you argue with me you must impress me, otherwise what's the point?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Parrot69:

You dumbos never cease to display your stupidity on this forum.
Just look at this lowlife dirty poverty stricken nonentity who just got upgraded to 2G internet connection on a cheap android.
Lol. Seems you've just described your own people here grin
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Parrot69:

See this lil’ rat. Where will you get the money to get a plane ticket talkless of a visa??
Your likes have “poverty emblemed” logos on there fore-heads.
Dundie
Not everyone is rushing to flee their counties skull-miner, South Africa ain't Nigeria. cool
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

A forte is a claim in expertise or knowledge of something. This cannot be hypocritic.

A statement can be hypocritic. You have to point that out.
Bark alone chap. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They try to sweep someone's backyard while their's is dirty.
This is the hyocrisy I alluded to earlier and that Morphy wants me to point it out again

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
JaceBlaze:

When you say "try me" what exactly it is that you want me to say? Okay just show me your intelligence without me provoking you... let's see.

No try me means set up a premise and state your opinion then wait for a response. What subject matter would you like to tackle?

JaceBlaze:

I have seen enough on the topics I have engaged you,serious ones even and I must say you sound like all the frustrated trolls on Nairaland.The only way to know it's you is if I read the name of the account,see? That's how indistinguishable you are from the rest them.Nothing special.

That is a lie.

JaceBlaze:

When you say the better judge you mean a fellow Nigerian who obviously will side with whatever you say because you are representing,right?? Lol

Nigerians would call me out in a second if they knew any better, its in their nature.

JaceBlaze:

Fool! If you argue with me you must impress me, otherwise what's the point?

We haven't even begun to argue.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Bark alone chap. smiley

All you need say is thank you for explaining to you what a "forte" is Mfethu
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

All you need say is thank you for explaining to you what a "forte" is Mfethu
Lol,
You like flattering yourself don't you?

The word "forte" simply means "something you excel in" eg . "Cooking is not your forte"

I said to you earlier that "hypocrisy was your forte" .meaning you excel in hypocrisy
..now how can you teach me a world I already knew and already used?

Stop forcing intellectualism, it's becoming increasingly tacky
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
This is the hyocrisy I alluded to earlier and that Morphy wants me to point it out again

Have I ever alluded to the fact that my backyard is clean. You must point to where I have insinuated such.

Maybe the real story is just about a couple of young Saffer chaps who's bloods are constantly boiling because they feel insulted by a couple of Nigerian comments and in their bid to come off "patriotic" to their nation are compelled to hang around a Nigerian website on a daily basis "defending" their country in cyber space.

What do you think?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol,
You like flattering yourself don't you?

The word "forte" simply means "something you excel in" eg . "Cooking is not your forte"

I said to you earlier that "hypocrisy was your forte" .meaning you excel in hypocrisy
..now how can you teach me a world I already knew and already used?

Stop forcing intellectualism, it's becoming increasingly tacky

Great. You must now show how hypocrisy is my forte since this was not what I meant when I used the word.

annnnnddddd.......Go!
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Have I ever alluded to the fact that my backyard is clean. You must point to where I have insinuated such.

Maybe the real story is just about a couple of young Saffer chaps who's bloods are constantly boiling because they feel insulted by a couple of Nigerian comments and in their bid to come off "patriotic" to their nation are compelled to hang around a Nigerian website on a daily basis "defending" their country in cyber space.

What do you think?
why would our country need defending in the first place?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
why would our country need defending in the first place?

I don't know, you tell me. You are the one here everyday aren't you or do you just come for the fun of it?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Great. You must now show how hypocrisy is my forte since this was not what I meant when I used the word.

annnnnddddd.......Go!
The hypocrisy was that you come from a highly tribalistic environment but you are so adept at pointing out xenophobia from others..

Of which you replied to this by saying " it was your forte"

I then replied back by saying you were right " hypocrisy was indeed your "forte"

...now we are around going in back and forth .smh
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

I don't know, you tell me. You are the one here everyday aren't you or do you just come for the fun of it?
The onus of proof rest on you guy since you're the one who talks about " defending and patriotism blah blah..so you must know why would we need to defend.

And fyi im not here everyday
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The onus of proof rest on you guy since you're the one who talks about " defending and patriotism blah blah..so you must know why would we need to defend.

And fyi im not here everyday

if you are not defending comments here on nairaland about your country then what are you doing?

I take that back you and "Jack Bleazy" here every other day?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by aribisala0(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
For anoda pesin land?

Naija get mind sha
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The hypocrisy was that you come from a highly tribalistic environment but you are so adept at pointing out xenophobia from others..

If I were tribalistic or actively in support of people who were tribalistic and then pointed out the xenophobia in South Africa then that would be hypocritical of me
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

if you are not defending comments here on nairaland about your country then what are you doing?

I take that back you and "Jack Bleazy" here every other day?
The question was why would our country need defending in the first place?

And will take someone who's here everyday himself notice that wink
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

If I were tribalistic or actively in support of people who were tribalistic and then pointed out the xenophobia in South Africa then that would be hypocritical of me
My guy, try to spin this to your heart's content it doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite. You blab that South Africans are Xenophobic everytime when in-fact Nigerians themselves are tribalistic. That's hypocritical, you are a hypocrite
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
My guy, try to spin this to your heart's content it doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite. You blab that South Africans are Xenophobic everytime when in-fact Nigerians themselves are tribalistic. That's hypocritical, you are a hypocrite

These answers have nothing to do with spin and everything to do with developing critical thinking skills and diving deeper into things.

Therefore you have presented nonsensical logic. Nigerians are criminals and so are South Africans. Does that then mean that We cannot point out the criminal acts of Nigerians or South Africans. You do that on here on a constant basis don't you as I point out your xenophobic tendencies, no?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The question was why would our country need defending in the first place?

I would not be able to answer that question definitively, I would however offer the evidence of the presence of several of your folk on this forum lurking around South African based threads which contain insults thrown at their country which would strongly suggest the conclusion that they must be here to defend something and if not then why are they here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing 2-year Old Boy Found Dead In Soak Away, Penis Chop Off / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / Taxi Driver Fights Two Law Enforcement Officials In Akure (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.