Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa (26434 Views)

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:
Funny thing is that the report doesn't exactly state how they 'hijacked' the building.

But knowing the lifestyle of Nigerians in SA, I can bet that they're up to no good.

Nigerian have a bad reputation in SA.
Most countries to be frank

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Chris2863(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Their names please?
ADEGOKE ISRAEL
ANU MICHEAL
RIDWAN OLATUNJI
ETC
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Morpheus24, Ikillbrokehoes, parrot69 is that one of you guys taking chances shocked The ANC is out of power in Joburg now - the free ride (and rent wink) is over.

cc IronGalaxy,
The ANC really cost us. Our city became a free-for-all under them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
For those of you who doesn't know how the house hijacking works, this is for you.

Abandoned houses are easily taken over by local nd foreign nationals on a daily basis here,.
Most of these houses were abandoned by whites or blacks who committed fraud nd decided to run away or relocate.

I know few people that are benefiting from this, they have lived in such houses for morethan 15yrs ,infact they converted it to their personal property nd even collects rent monthly .
Now to the real Truth..
Other Nigerians out of jealous, will team up with locals to reclaim these houses, since they know it's a hijacked apartment.
A local can easily claim a hijacked house, even if it's not he's, since it's easy to get fake documents here nd being a local, the judge will always rule in ur favor after collecting bribe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin grin grin

Phantom payroll to pay but u can't pay rent in SA undecided Story of your life - we're used to it in SA by now.

Enjoy your crocodile ride back to Zim (your initial entry point) - they'll see what they do with u once u get there cheesy
It’s almost 12:00 noon now, Hope you’ve taken your Chakalaka & watery Pap?
I’m very sure you’re jobless that’s why you’re always here pleading with Seun to give you the job of NL Moderator to get you occupied since you can’t fanthom anything meaningful to do with your life.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Parrot69:

It’s almost 12:00 noon now, Hope you’ve taken your Chakalaka & watery Pap?
I’m very sure you’re jobless that’s why you’re always here pleading with Seun to give you the job of NL Moderator to get you occupied since you can’t fanthom anything meaningful to do with your life.

So being a NL moderator is nothing meaning in life grin - u just killed the standby bird with that stone aimed my way grin grin grin

Atleast my Pap and chakalaka dish is safe - how many pots of snake and rat soup have u stolen in Enugu today my dear maggot69 undecided Don't do that, go hunt your own bush rats naw grin

I hear Shoprite left y'all coz your dirt poor undecided Oh Africa, imagine a so called giant of Africa with its payroll paying oil oligarchs who cant afford to shop at Shoprite and Mr Price (poor man's shops in SA) cry cry cry. AFRICA HOW FAR grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by WBworldwide: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
They could have bought the property and get duped by same landlord... Don't believe everything bad about your far away compatriot
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by torqque7(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Useless wicked people..Iam a Nigerian but I dey shame watin our people dey do for foreign land..How can you hijack the property of a citizen of a country when you are a visiting alien?what rubbish na?how did they think this will end?they should be deported and banned from ever going back. This is wickedness na,for 4good years o,so the man who’s suffered to acquire the property should go to hell while you enjoy his sweat abi? Ogun kill all of una. Bastards angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Bomaye7(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Let's not pass judgment first until we hear the full story from those evicted, at least they are still alive.
you sound reasonable
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
It's embedded in the genetics.We are not surprised by such anymore,we are just wondering what South African lost his brain and thought it was a good idea to flood our shores with uncultured people from Worst..I mean West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Aaar: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Really
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by asanausana91: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Names or no names, we know the land grabbers.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Morpheus24, Ikillbrokehoes, parrot69 is that one of you guys taking chances shocked The ANC is out of power in Joburg now - the free ride (and rent wink) is over.

cc IronGalaxy,

You are indeed an idiot. When have I ever support hijacking of buildings by anyone.

This is your xenophobic nature rearing its ugly head on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
It was in the news here in SA. A lot of Nigerians hikack these buildings and turn them into slums, the once vibrant Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea, Bertrams, Observatory etc, are slums now and no South African dare set their feet over there

WHy can't you set your foot there. Are you afraid of Nigerians?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Nonsense! you guys just never own up to anything do you? Always playing victim.Its always the "black South Africans' fault.. how do you know that term is used by blacks only or not? Madness

Nobody hijacked your buildings, you just left them unattended.

As someone said on this forum, how can someone hijack a building in your own country. What army or weapons did they use to hijack it.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The ANC really cost us. Our city became a free-for-all under them.

After you take it back it will still not improve your IQ levels. The DA will sell the whole area to the highest bidder white monopoly capitalist. Haven't you seen what's going on in the city bowl in cape town?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I hear Shoprite left y'all coz your dirt poor undecided Oh Africa, imagine a so called giant of Africa with its payroll paying oil oligarchs who cant afford to shop at Shoprite and Mr Price (poor man's shops in SA) cry cry cry. AFRICA HOW FAR grin
Shop rite left because they couldn't compete. The left their retail side of the business and kept the property development side you dodo head.

If you walk into any Shoprite you will no longer see south african products in there. Everything is locally sourced or run by Nigerian buisinesses.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
JaceBlaze:
It's embedded in the genetics.We are not surprised by such anymore,we are just wondering what South African lost his brain and thought it was a good idea to flood our shores with uncultured people from Worst..I mean West Africa.

Says the GBV killing South Africans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CPPQ0K9u8
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

After you take it back it will still not improve your IQ levels. The DA will sell the whole area to the highest bidder white monopoly capitalist. Haven't you seen what's going on in the city bowl in cape town?
you IQ? Go to sleep man grin
Forget about Cape Town, another man's country, focus on your ritual killings over there.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Nobody hijacked your buildings, you just left them unattended.

As someone said on this forum, how can someone hijack a building in your own country. What army or weapons did they use to hijack it.
Lol. typical nonsense. I can't go to Lagos with my bros to occupy someone's building, unattended or not, that's not your property.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
you IQ? Go to sleep man grin
Forget about Cape Town, another man's country, focus on your ritual killings over there.

Forget about Nairaland, What are you doing here, voetsek yourself away from here and focus on expanding the bantu education you have unfortunately received from your SABC and ignorant patriotic politicians.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol. typical nonsense. I can't go to Lagos with my bros to occupy someone's building, unattended or not, that's not your property.

Again how do a bunch of Nigerians without an army, an extensive arsene of weapons and no legal backing Hijack a building in the middle of Joburg.

Oh I forgot they are following in the footsteps of your people who are hijacking and occupying land and spaces round the country, no?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Again how do a bunch of Nigerians without an army, an extensive arsene of weapons and no legal backing Hijack a building in the middle of Joburg.

Oh I forgot they are following in the footsteps of your people who are hijacking and occupying land and spaces round the country, no?
The question you should be asking why are you nuiscances wherever you find your loud selves and stop deflecting.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Forget about Nairaland, What are you doing here, voetsek yourself away from here and focus on expanding the bantu education you have unfortunately received from your SABC and ignorant patriotic politicians.

Lol. The by-now tired "bantu education" jibe grin grin
1. I didn't experience that curriculum sorry
2.And.. Someone who studied under bantu education is far smarter than most of the fluff you find here on Nairaland who say stuff like this.." the whiteman is superior "LMFAO.
3 You have no business in telling me to "voetsek" on a forum you have no input in, that's owned by someone in a private capacity, that's on the internet...a virtual space with no borders smiley
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The question you should be asking why are you nuiscances wherever you find your loud selves and stop deflecting.

Answer the question I asked and I will oblige you an answer.

If you can.

Olodo!
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Answer the question I asked and I will oblige you an answer.

If you can.

Olodo!
You are in no position to ask me questions, denounce your people and keep it moving .
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol. The by-now tired "bantu education" jibe grin grin

Facts can never get "tired". They are what they are?

IronGalaxy:

2.And.. Someone who studied under bantu education is far smarter than most of the fluff you find here on Nairaland who say stuff like this.." the whiteman is superior "LMFAO.
Comparatively speaking that would be a bold face lie.

IronGalaxy:

3 You have no business in telling me to "voetsek" on a forum you have no input in, that's owned by someone in a private capacity, that's on the internet...a virtual space with no borders smiley

Virtual spaces are indeed spaces my dear boy. They are owned and operated by people on a legal basis much like cities, countries and the likes are operated, the only difference being the absence of our physical bodies.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You are in no position to ask me questions, denounce your people and keep it moving .

I denounce any slowpoke who would move to a xenophobic country like South Africa who doesn't want "him" but wants his "money"
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Facts can never get "tired". They are what they are?

Comparatively speaking that would be a bold face lie.

Virtual spaces are indeed spaces my dear boy. They are owned and operated by people on a legal basis much like cities, countries and the likes are operated, the only difference being the absence of our physical bodies.

Can an American tell me to "fuckuff" from Youtube because it's American? LOL. Im on this forum, using my resources not like your leeches feeding of our system and hijacking our buildings. So please..

Again, Bantu education products are smarter than I what i encounter here..by far, whether you perceive that as lies, that's your business wink
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

I denounce any slowpoke who would move to a xenophobic country like South Africa who doesn't want "him" but wants his "money"
We dont want you. smiley
But then again..who does? grin
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
We dont want you. smiley
But then again..who does? grin

You can't even stand Venda or shangaan people who are your fellow citizens talkless of anyone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Forcefully Cut A Man's Hair In Kaduna Facing Disciplinary Actions / Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent / Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.