Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa (26436 Views)

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

I would not be able to answer that question definitively, I would however offer the evidence of the presence of several of your folk on this forum lurking around South African based threads which contain insults thrown at their country which would strongly suggest the conclusion that they must be here to defend something and if not then why are they here?
ha ha ha. Typical
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
morpheus101:

These answers have nothing to do with spin and everything to do with developing critical thinking skills and diving deeper into things.

Therefore you have presented nonsensical logic. Nigerians are criminals and so are South Africans. Does that then mean that We cannot point out the criminal acts of Nigerians or South Africans. You do that on here on a constant basis don't you as I point out your xenophobic tendencies, no?
You are a hypocrite
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You are a hypocrite

The evidence you have presented cannot stand.

I am a hypocrite because people in my country are tribalistic and therefore I cannot talk about Xenophobia but IronGalaxy is not a hypocrite and can comment on Nigerian criminals because he is not xenophobic and only "defending" his people by pointing out the hypocrisy of the Nigerian

***Scratching my head****
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha. Typical

Yes, but avoiding a response to the question doesn't mean you have won.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes, but avoiding a response to the question doesn't mean you have won.
Lol. Im not competing with you, I quickly get bored engaging you.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

The evidence you have presented cannot stand.

I am a hypocrite because people in my country are tribalistic and therefore I cannot talk about Xenophobia but IronGalaxy is not a hypocrite and can comment on Nigerian criminals because he is not xenophobic and only "defending" his people by pointing out the hypocrisy of the Nigerian

***Scratching my head****
Okay, hypocrite I really gotta hit the sack. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by gaskiyamagana: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:
For those of you who doesn't know how the house hijacking works, this is for you.

Abandoned houses are easily taken over by local nd foreign nationals on a daily basis here,.
Most of these houses were abandoned by whites or blacks who committed fraud nd decided to run away or relocate.

I know few people that are benefiting from this, they have lived in such houses for morethan 15yrs ,infact they converted it to their personal property nd even collects rent monthly .
Now to the real Truth..
Other Nigerians out of jealous, will team up with locals to reclaim these houses, since they know it's a hijacked apartment.
A local can easily claim a hijacked house, even if it's not he's, since it's easy to get fake documents here nd being a local, the judge will always rule in ur favor after collecting bribe.
If this is true, Nigerians are ruining South Africa small, small.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Shop rite left because they couldn't compete. The left their retail side of the business and kept the property development side you dodo head.

If you walk into any Shoprite you will no longer see south african products in there. Everything is locally sourced or run by Nigerian buisinesses.

Okay grin grin grin

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Parrot69:

Shut up Zombie. Shoprite folded because they cannot contain the competition here. So they had to sell off the company.
You can be living in the slums of Soweto and still expect to know what’s happening here.

Okay - I thought it's coz you're poor. grin grin grin

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 3:40am On Feb 11, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Not everyone is rushing to flee their counties skull-miner, South Africa ain't Nigeria. cool
I’m in my Country doing well. I won’t mind employing you to drive me to my farm every morning since you’re jobless and looking for job opportunities here on Nairaland.

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 3:55am On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Okay grin grin grin
Your stupidity is the reason why you animals can’t be capital productive.

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Parrot69:

I’m in my Country doing well. I won’t mind employing you to drive me to my farm every morning since you’re jobless and looking for job opportunities here on Nairaland.
Yawn..
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

No try me means set up a premise and state your opinion then wait for a response. What subject matter would you like to tackle?

That is a lie.

Nigerians would call me out in a second if they knew any better, its in their nature.

We haven't even begun to argue.

My opinion is that I don't think you are intelligent and that is exactly what we're arguing about right now...or what,you wanted me to pitch up another topic? Lol

Well,if you think it is...

No they won't.They give "likes & share" to some of the most unintelligent comments here on NL.I have been here long enough to know what's really up.

We don't need to,I have already drawn my conclusions from previous ones.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Okay grin grin grin

My brother, you have not seen Shoprite Festac on a Sunday afternoon that is why you listen to sill news articles like that.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by sweetjohn(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
dragunov:

On behalf of seun osewa, every right thinking nairalander who ignored the comment posted by the dingbat I am quoting here is hereby appreciated.
Typical Afonja! When they are wrong they begin to call on everybody. Fools
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Parrot69:

Your stupidity is the reason why you animals can’t be capital productive.

Are u stupid or what? Go deduct 70 million from 75 million then u get 5 million businesses. Those are the new businesses registered in one year in Nigeria - not 75 million grin

Which country of 200 million people registers 75 million new businesses in just one year in an informal economy such as yours?

Go fool your friends while chatting during your public pooping session today grin Funny how none of your fictional 75 million new businesses is to build and maintain public toilets grin

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

My brother, you have not seen Shoprite Festac on a Sunday afternoon that is why you listen to sill news articles like that.

That time Shoprite has over 200 stores in SA and expanding with 20 million customers (a third of SA population size) - and you're telling me about one sorry-S store that's packed on just a single day. The rest of the week y'all just bargaining for the cheapest price possible at open air markets grin That time Shoprite is our open air market in SA with fixed prices and we think they're the cheapest of all the supermarkets. U see levels cool

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Yawn..

Bathong IG - which South African looks for job opportunities in Nigeria of all places? undecided Morpheus24 you've finally lost it - even Jollof-gerian madmen will tell u so.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

That time Shoprite has over 200 stores in SA and expanding with 20 million customers (a third of SA population size) - and you're telling me about one sorry-S store that's packed on just a single day. The rest of the week y'all just bargaining for the cheapest price possible at open air markets grin That time Shoprite is our open air market in SA with fixed prices and we think they're the cheapest of all the supermarkets. U see levels cool.

Are we still talking about why shoprite pulled its retail side of the business out of Nigeria or are you talking about something else.

The point of mentioning the crowd of people on any given Sunday is to rebut the nonsense you posted about The store being only affordable the upper class.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Bathong Jace - which South African looks for job opportunities in Nigeria of all places? undecided Morpheus24 you've finally lost it - even Jollof-gerian madmen will tell u so.

Are you talking to me or somebody else cause I am not sure why my name and South African job opportunities are in the same sentence here.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Are we still talking about why shoprite pulled its retail side of the business out of Nigeria or are you talking about something else.

The point of mentioning the crowd of people on any given Sunday is to rebut the nonsense you posted about The store being only affordable the upper class.

Yeah, coz they're there to take selfies and use the escalators as joyrides as the BBC clearly states below grin Dude I can't believe the so-called giant of Africa is still celebrating escalators in the 21st century - something SA got back in the 1950s undecided

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Are you talking to me or somebody else cause I am not sure why my name and South African job opportunities are in the same sentence here.

I was talking to your other moniker maggot69
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yeah, coz they're there to take selfies and use the escalators as joyrides as the BBC clearly states below grin Dude I can't believe the so-called giant of Africa is still celebrating escalators in the 21st century - something SA got back in the 1950s undecided

You need to cross the Limpopo once in a while my friend because You are conflating shopping at the Mall in general which has several stores within it and shopping inside Shoprite itself which is grocery/retail store.

If you see line at the "jollof rice" and Agege bread section inside Shoprite on weekends you will keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Leventis stores which shop rite acquired had escalators in the early 80's so i don't know what you are on about.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Leventis stores which shop rite acquired had escalators in the early 80's so i don't know what you are on about.

I'm on about this... grin

Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians

https://www.nairaland.com/2443393/ikeja-city-mall-shoprite-escalator

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/1577680/ibadan-kids-spend-new-year/3
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

You need to cross the Limpopo once in a while my friend because You are conflating shopping at the Mall in general which has several stores within it and shopping inside Shoprite itself which is grocery/retail store.

If you see line at the "jollof rice" and Agege bread section inside Shoprite on weekends you will keep quiet.

shocked shocked shocked so u flood our Shoprite once every week on a Sunday to buy low value goods only shocked No wonder we packed up and left.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

shocked shocked shocked so u flood our Shoprite once every week on a Sunday to buy low value goods only shocked No wonder we packed up and left.

Your responses are nonsensical

I make the point that your retail sector pulled out because of competition.

I then state that even after their pull out there are still floods of people patronizing all the locally produced products to counter your "made for upper class" people BBC report

and you come back with this response.

Slow your brain down a little and think before you type neh!
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I'm on about this... grin

Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians

https://www.nairaland.com/2443393/ikeja-city-mall-shoprite-escalator

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan

https://www.nairaland.com/1577680/ibadan-kids-spend-new-year/3

posting anecdotal evidence is a deceptive way of providing evidence for your premise.

Being being excited at seeing escalators for the first time says nothing about the existence of escalators in a country.

its like posting a story of a first time air traveller hoppig ona plane for the first time has nothing to do with planes landing in Nigeria since 1960

Try again, Mfethu!
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Your responses are nonsensical

I make the point that your retail sector pulled out because of competition.

Slow your brain down a little and think before you type neh!

What competition is this undecided Are market women the competition?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
morpheus101:

posting anecdotal evidence is a deceptive way of providing evidence for your premise.

Being being excited at seeing escalators for the first time says nothing about the existence of escalators in a country.

its like posting a story of a first time air traveller hoppig ona plane for the first time has nothing to do with planes landing in Nigeria since 1960

Try again, Mfethu!

Why are there no threads or Twitter posts of masses of people getting excited about escalators in SA undecided
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Why are there no threads or Twitter posts of masses of people getting excited about escalators in SA undecided

Cause Saffers are only excited when they are doing this at a mall

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by morpheus101: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

What competition is this undecided Are market women the competition?

if you are too daft to comprehend what the competition refered to here is then its a waste of breath even pointing it out at this point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo) / Ugandan Police Officer Kills Wife, Commits Suicide For Being HIV Positive (PIC) / Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.