Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa (26435 Views)

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail / Nigerian Man Who Jumped From Building In Malaysia Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by sweetjohn(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2022
These criminals must be afonjas.... Afonjas are known for grabbing people building like dey did to Igbos after the civil wars in Lagos and other parts of south west. Lazy people
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by tnerro1(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2022
This story get k leg, for 4 years, haba
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Latakia(f): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2022
IPOB clown peeping to see whether developer names wasn't mentioned before commenting grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Southernigbo: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Let's not pass judgment first until we hear the full story from those evicted, at least they are still alive.
they are still alive! abi u want them killed summarily or by accidental discharge ni?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by alphaNomega: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2022
If it's from Sahara reporters, it is 95% lies
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Shut up in the original news they never said the 10men were Nigerians it said Nigerians once hijacked the house 4years ago. Hijack might not be what happened but what they use to make it seem like Nigerians commuted one kind big thing, in Nigeria here we have situation where uncompleted building that’s been abandoned for a long time poor people move into it, does that mean the building has been hijacked?

I can bet on anything that those 10 people arrested aren’t Nigerians, Nigerians numbers in SA has reduced drastically

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Parrot69:

Ok. Tis’ it!!

cool

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Bahamas95(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2022
You go another man country dey go form Hulk.

These are the kinda Nigerians that make the good ones suffer for crimes they didn't commit when they travel abroad...... That landlord will never give his house to any Nigerian again.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by dragunov: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2022
tiswell:
you will understand it when you stay outside the confines of your parents and be able to fend for yourself.
Enjoy your 'mama thank you"for now

That's not enough reason to be stupid and be acting crazy on top another man's property. If your rent is due, pay or move out. It's not by force to leave your village.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Brugo(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Lagos landlords understand this very well.

If they publish their names, you won’t be surprised. Na dem.

No wonder people avoid having them as tenants in Lagos. Always planning to stay in another man’s house for free.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by dragunov: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2022
sweetjohn:
These criminals must be afonjas.... Afonjas are known for grabbing people building like dey did to Igbos after the civil wars in Lagos and other parts of south west. Lazy people

On behalf of seun osewa, every right thinking nairalander who ignored the comment posted by the dingbat I am quoting here is hereby appreciated.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Nomailington: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2022
[ grin grin ;Dcolor=#990000][/color] Don't start

[color=#990000][/color]
Amojii:
Very soon Nigerian will own SA
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Oduduwa707: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2022
jojo1415:
Igbos and dominance...we no dey dull

Na dem... imagine dis one bragging on top bad behavior. angry
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by KingsleyIsrael: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2022
they must have been doing their mornin devotion and singing in igbo language everyday this igbophobia is really spreadin lyk wild fire. for those who need names i hope u love d summary.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Hallabee1(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Their names please?

Aje..

Asking what you already know.....our brother from the Igbo nation...
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Hallabee1(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2022
sweetjohn:

Aje....

Something must be wrong with your skull
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by zumbigbo(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Typical Naija behaviour...

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by tammie24: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Let's not pass judgment first until we hear the full story from those evicted, at least they are still alive.
you don't want to pass judgment when the court and police have passed judgment

No be Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by itsene: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Curb your excesses!
Sounds familiar?
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Drella(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Trust me they are Afonjas

Only Afonjas I know that don't like paying rent. They prefer to steal people's houses.

No they are ndi biafraúd.
They are the ones that will hijack a place and start bringing all Their family members from the village to the place.
They will even bring some random biafraúd members and say "Na my brother".
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

cool
Just around 9:00AM. You think I’m jobless and useless just like you are to respond to stûpid trolls from a demistified mentally derailed jungle dweller like you??
I got people on my pay roll, bro.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Many Nigerians abroad always giving the country and innocent Nigerians a bad image in abroad.... that is why many of this foreign countries do not give Nigerians visa easily.... they will attach some hard and harsh conditions for the Nigerian to fulfil before a Nigerian can given the visa...but other African countries will be given visa easily because of their good character and behavior in abroad / foreign countries

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by Parrot69: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
That’s just the problem.
It’s very painful moving around with that Green passport. Naija don cast worldwide.
All these yahoo boys are even add more petrol to the fire.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by kingthreat(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
gulfer:
I know those who behave to landlords like this in Lagos and I don't need names to guess where they're from cool cool cool

Na dem dem
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
wallej:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 068. 2703. 506 Joy Joseph GTBank

Sell your phone. Buy kpalasa. Use the rest money buy food for house.
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amojii:
Very soon Nigerian will own SA
We definitely won't let that happen

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aidejay:
Don't believe this story completely.

It's sad that Nigerians already assume the worse of our fellow Nigerians.

There is more to this.
It was in the news here in SA. A lot of Nigerians hikack these buildings and turn them into slums, the once vibrant Hillbrow, Yeoville, Berea, Bertrams, Observatory etc, are slums now and no South African dare set their feet over there

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Parrot69:

Just around 9:00AM. You think I’m jobless and useless just like you are to respond to stûpid trolls from a demistified mentally derailed jungle dweller like you??
I got people on my pay roll, bro.

grin grin grin

Phantom payroll to pay but u can't pay rent in SA undecided Story of your life - we're used to it in SA by now.

Enjoy your crocodile ride back to Zim (your initial entry point) - they'll see what they do with u once u get there cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
nomenclature:
Nobody hijacks a property......hijacking of property is the term most black south africans call it when foreigners live in a city property either through rental or outright purchase and it doesnt sit well with them or their community .....
Nonsense! you guys just never own up to anything do you? Always playing victim.Its always the "black South Africans' fault.. how do you know that term is used by blacks only or not? Madness

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:

The only judgment passed that mattered was the court’s judgment. These guys got evicted and removed from the property last year so what reason can justify them moving back in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent / Girls Beat Up Their Roommate For Stealing Their Money & Weavons (Video) / Immigration Arrests Man With 870 ATM Cards In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.