Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. (41124 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Filling Station From Sales / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by kingsBreed(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Odogwu you bad o

1 Like

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ukaface(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2022
tiswell:
you would have allowed your boyfriend /hubby/brother wallow in such stupid bravery?
for you to term an act as bravery, definitely there are risks.

Mind you, what he did also saved him his life.
If he had left the fire to happen, he probably would be among the victims.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by deepwater(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
He starved the fire of oxygen by shutting the lid ...Great thinking

no, he used a fire extinguisher.
look well and see the expelled powder on the floor
i would also believe the guy has a good knowledge about the state of the under ground tanks in terms of quantity of stored products at that moment. Maybe they are out of products and doing tank cleaning to receieve new products. cos if those tanks are filled up, man its gonna be an explosion straight up!
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by MadeMan01(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Listen to the fool shouting Jesus and blaming devil when a human being risked his Iife with common sense and knowledge of oil based fire and sand. Religion is a plague in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by tiswell(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
for you to term an act as bravery, definitely there are risks.
we have intelligent and unintelligent risks,the later is the case in context.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Badguy77(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2022
God will reward you for your bravery....E no easy...

If na me, na to japa no time..
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ConsciousMan01: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
Nigerian mentality.
The ' I don't care attitude,I'm only looking out for myself' one reason all Nigerians are the cause of their predicament.
lol..there are some act of heroism that should be left for professionals to handle, putting out such enormous fire without safety measures is very risky, dude was only lucky! what if he passed out from inhaling smokes and got burnt by fire?? He is being called a brave man because he succeeded, if he had died in the process, most of y'all would have labelled him "stupid"

I can only commend him for remaining calm in face of danger!! Kudos to him for that!
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2022
some incident happen for some people to be blessed

remembered the man that save a little kid in France?

remembered the woman endsars protesters bless with millions?

remembered the guy giving prisoners gala and the one giving them money

moral of the story: never take every incident as a joke, it could be your breakthrough knocking
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ukaface(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2022
tiswell:
we have intelligent and unintelligent risks,the later is the case in context.
Okay, I don hear.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by tiswell(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
Okay, I don hear.
you may never win an argument...sometimes cheesy
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ukaface(f): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2022
tiswell:
you may never win an argument...sometimes cheesy
I had to rest the matter because it's obvious it will be hard convincing you. That doesn't mean I agree with you though.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by SocialJustice: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2022
No be by to collect gift back from girl you take be man. Go off filling station fire by yourself.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by fjjc(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Thank God for his life. He is brave man.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by tiswell(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
I had to rest the matter because it's obvious it will be hard convincing you. That doesn't mean I agree with you though.
very well then,pleasant day ahead!
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Iykman042(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2022
5yrs facebook for sale

call me now..zero.7.zero.6.5.zero.3.5.3.4.5
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Munzy14(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2022
That lady in the background is unnecessarily annoying... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by oshonwambada: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2022
ukaface:
Nigerian mentality.
The ' I don't care attitude,I'm only looking out for myself' one reason all Nigerians are the cause of their predicament.
you would have ignored him cos he is looking for attention and now u have given him one.Some people think that it's only be being negative to issues that people will now be given them attention.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by lomprico(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
Why is that lady crazy?
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by depure(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
A brave young man is there risking his life to save properties and lives and one coward recording from 100 miles is praising and thanking "God" instead of crediting the young man.

Give credits to who deserves it and at the time the deserve it...

The station owner should compensate that guy in millions because he has saved him Millions + lives.

I commend the guy bravery, I wouldn't go an inch trying to put out fire burn from such highly inflammable liquid as fuel... Not even a Nigerian "Professional" firefighter would have tried that.
The guy was able to do that with help of God almighty
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Jennyclay(f): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
A brave young man is there risking his life to save properties and lives and one coward recording from 100 miles is praising and thanking "God" instead of crediting the young man.

Give credits to who deserves it and at the time the deserve it...

The station owner should compensate that guy in millions because he has saved him Millions + lives.

I commend the guy bravery, I wouldn't go an inch trying to put out fire burn from such highly inflammable liquid as fuel... Not even a Nigerian "Professional" firefighter would have tried that.
You're right, I never knew there is someone who reason like.

Imagine, treating a patient as a doctor and the patient is giving the credit to his/her pastor. Praising and thanking "God", Instead of the Doctor who save his/her damn life.

So, I go treat you finish, then you will go to church and start giving thanks to "God of Adeboye or oyedepo", instead of me the doctor... O wrong oo
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by doverulez(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2022
But wait oh Guys...

How is this the devils fault now?

Heard a woman shouting and crying that the Devil came late.

Late to what? late for dinner or for an appointment.

I stop to wonder why African, especially Nigerians are so bleeped up gullible.

You were so careless in managing a petrol station and a fire stated. on a norms, you ought to have called the fire service or use the fire extinguisher as you have been trained but no! Nigerians will prefer praying and binding and commanding the fire to go out on its own.

Why did i even exist in this time sef.

Useless and gullible people everywhere.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2022
...hear the average brainwashed Nigerian blaming a devil embedded religiously into their heads as usual. Thumbs up to the young man for the timely auto-activation of his survival instincts. Such brilliant display of gallantry in the face of imminent catastrophic disaster/danger is very unwonted. Well done boy.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by mightyhaze: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
tiswell:
very phoolish and stupid man,he would have died for nothing
for nothing? He saved not just billions worth of investment(s) but also lives

A real definition of hero .

U think a hero does not know he can lose his precious life in the course of heroism? But he put other things first before his own skin

1 Like

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Angrygoat: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
John wick for filling station. Hollywood whr una dey o,see location oh
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by kurlz(f): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
spinna:
Juicy cash reward abeg..at least 500k. Investment wey for don burn

500k for a whole filling station?

Nah too small. He saved a fortune, lives ....
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Lionnation: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Only an Igbo man can do this, those guys and bravery are like 5&6
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by izubext007: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2022
I hope Nigeria � fire service will be wise enough to recruit him......I knw they won't useless country.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2022
MadeMan01:
Listen to the fool shouting Jesus and blaming devil when a human being risked his Iife with common sense and knowledge of oil based fire and sand. Religion is a plague in Nigeria
No be naija again? grin
See mouth like devil you came late. I topped up at that filling station two days ago
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2022
depure:

The guy was able to do that with help of God almighty
Why did "God almighty" let that happen in the first place?
First of all, that young man was lucky af. That's a very big risk.
Secondly, looks like the fuel tanks are empty. If this happened in a filling station that was just topped up last night, the whole place would have gone KaBOOM.
Try get small sense before you make assumptions.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Bravo or are u here to check name
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by neighbourhud: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Abeg na who be the town crier disturbing the peaceful video recording? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.