Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. (41121 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Filling Station From Sales / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Who put the knowledge of what is morally good and evil in the conscience of human beings?
God did.
Your despise for the Bible will cost you severely and cause you to weep and wail for zillion of millennia in endless eternity.
Repent now and believe the Bible.
Shalom.

I'm glad you portrayed the fact that knowledge was implanted by a Supreme intelligence and I can't dispute that fact.

You think I despise the Bible/Quran or religious books, I don't... I read all kinds of books for purpose of knowledge and connecting missing lines of mystery.
They're all man ideas or perception of what -"God' is and has nothing to do with God inspiration. In fact a large chunks in those books tend to put God in a very bad picture.

Sorry, I'm not going to burn for rejecting a white man idealogy or for rejecting another man perception of things.

When I start causing humanity pains, that's when I know I have judgement awaiting me.

And please you can't "burn" when you die, if there is such thing as "After-life" you're simply taking a new form which is immune to physical/human/earthly elements.... You simply can't feel pain, thirst, hunger, pleasure and so on...

You have a lot to learn
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'm glad you portrayed the fact that knowledge was implanted by a Supreme intelligence and I can't dispute that fact.

You think I despise the Bible/Quran or religious books, I don't... I read all kinds of books for purpose of knowledge and connecting missing lines of mystery.
They're all man ideas or perception of what -"God' is and has nothing to do with God inspiration. In fact a large chunks in those books tend to put God in a very bad picture.

Sorry, I'm not going to burn for rejecting a white man idealogy or for rejecting another man perception of things.

When I start causing humanity pains, that's when I know I have judgement awaiting me.

And please you can't "burn" when you die, if there is such thing as "After-life" you're simply taking a new form which is immune to physical/human/earthly elements.... You simply can't feel pain, thirst, hunger, pleasure and so on...

You have a lot to learn

If you claim that a disembodied soul/spirit cannot feel pain or pleasure after death, then you contradict the words of Jesus.
You have not started to learn yet.
You're obviously deceived.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If you claim that a disembodied soul/spirit cannot feel pain or pleasure after death, then you contradict the words of Jesus.
You have not started to learn yet.
You're obviously deceived.
Shalom.
If as an adult you believe a supposedly human "spirit" is capable of feeling pains, hunger or pleasure then I'm highly disappointed. Even the Bible told you "there will be resurrection of the just and unjust" and this event happens for the purpose of "judgement". This is enough to let you know you need your human form for judgement and punishment

Whatever words you think I contradicted was never Jesus words, Jesus never wrote a single page or verse in Bible, neither did he commanded anyone to write about him.

You don't even know the Bible was voted to be an holy book among other books.

You're a pastor, there's a reason you can't pastor no church or be ordained if you've not been through theological school.

See! There are a lot of things you don't know, you can't know and you won't know. You have no idea what the world system is and how powerful it is.

I like I keep repeating a particular statement "You will defend it, fight for it and be willing and ready to lay down your life for it. It was designed to be so, it's greater than you.

If God is your '" desire" , hold unto it...
Humans are feeble minded, you might think you love God... But that's self-deception. No human love "God", it's all for selfish interest. They claim to love God, but it's out of fear of "hell" or promise of "Heaven"... If you want to claim you don't fall into these 2 categories, then you're lying to yourself.

Take charge of your mind sir
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

If as an adult you believe a supposedly human "spirit" is capable of feeling pains, hunger or pleasure then I'm highly disappointed. Even the Bible told you "there will be resurrection of the just and unjust" and this event happens for the purpose of "judgement". This is enough to let you know you need your human form for judgement and punishment

Whatever words you think I contradicted was never Jesus words, Jesus never wrote a single page or verse in Bible, neither did he commanded anyone to write about him.

You don't even know the Bible was voted to be an holy book among other books.

You're a pastor, there's a reason you can't pastor no church or be ordained if you've not been through theological school.

See! There are a lot of things you don't know, you can't know and you won't know. You have no idea what the world system is and how powerful it is.

I like I keep repeating a particular statement "You will defend it, fight for it and be willing and ready to lay down your life for it. It was designed to be so, it's greater than you.

If God is your '" desire" , hold unto it...
Humans are feeble minded, you might think you love God... But that's self-deception. No human love "God", it's all for selfish interest. They claim to love God, but it's out of fear of "hell" or promise of "Heaven"... If you want to claim you don't fall into these 2 categories, then you're lying to yourself.

Take charge of your mind sir

The false knowledge you subscribe to won't lead you to Heaven, if you don't humble yourself and repent from your sins and receive Jesus into your heart.
That's all I can say to you for now.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The false knowledge you subscribe to won't lead you to Heaven, if you don't humble yourself and repent from your sins and receive Jesus into your heart.
That's all I can say to you for now.
Shalom.
And what are my "sins"?

Heaven is not my home, earth is and I'll spend the short time here judiciously. If I was needed in "heaven" I'd have been created in one.

Free yourself from the hive mind, free yourself from the circus, free yourself from the shackles, free yourself from the spell, free yourself from the lies, free yourself from the box.... Use the brain your creator gave you.

My information is false to you because I've broken out the box, preach me repentance when you heard I've started causing humanity pains... Don't preach me repentance when I saw the truth and reject the white man ideology.

They oppressed your ancestors in the most inhumane and brutal ways known to humanity, force and brainwashed them to accept their God who allows such brutality... And you the offspring still becomes a victim of those mind slavery.

Wake up and research the purpose of religion, what birth them and who were the founders.

Since you believe in the existence of the devil, does it occur to you maybe, just maybe it occurs to you he might have been the one who inspired the holy books? Because clearly no pages in the book recorded the devil killed anyone, or delivered anyone to be killed and enslaved... But there are tons of pages that recorded tons of genocide God committed, permitted and allowed.

Think
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Offpoint1:

And what are my "sins"?

Heaven is not my home, earth is and I'll spend the short time here judiciously. If I was needed in "heaven" I'd have been created in one.

Free yourself from the hive mind, free yourself from the circus, free yourself from the shackles, free yourself from the spell, free yourself from the lies, free yourself from the box.... Use the brain your creator gave you.

My information is false to you because I've broken out the box, preach me repentance when you heard I've started causing humanity pains... Don't preach me repentance when I saw the truth and reject the white man ideology.

They oppressed your ancestors in the most inhumane and brutal ways known to humanity, force and brainwashed them to accept their God who allows such brutality... And you the offspring still becomes a victim of those mind slavery.

Wake up and research the purpose of religion, what birth them and who were the founders.

Since you believe in the existence of the devil, does it occur to you maybe, just maybe it occurs to you he might have been the one who inspired the holy books? Because clearly no pages in the book recorded the devil killed anyone, or delivered anyone to be killed and enslaved... But there are tons of pages that recorded tons of genocide God committed, permitted and allowed.

Think

If I had been told that I would meet a soul this deeply deluded and deceived by Lucifer, I would not easily believe it.
My brother, you're on your way to Hell fire.
I pray God show you mercy and emancipate you from the demonic blindness and bondage you are enmeshed in.
It is indeed a pity.
I truly feel sorry for you.
May God help and heal your soul.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If I had been told that I would meet a soul this deeply deluded and deceived by Lucifer, I would not easily believe it.
My brother, you're on your way to Hell fire.
I pray God show you mercy and emancipate you from the demonic blindness and bondage you are enmeshed in.
It is indeed a pity.
I truly feel sorry for you.
May God help and heal your soul.
Shalom.
grin We are all on our ways to "hell", it's a price we pay for living...

As for hell fire, that's another deception by the writers or lack of understanding by the reader.

A supposedly "Just" God will not served eternal punishment for a temporal offenses...
An earthly judge that sentence a murderer to life imprisonment and also dish out same sentences to a 5 years who stole biscuit shouldn't be regarded as a just Judge, that's some high level traits of a sadistic, narcissistic and egoistic individual.
Don't be blinded by religion, the truth is glaring to your eyes...

Lol, you claimed I'm deluded... prove all my points wrong, show me a single page in the bible where your Satan killed anyone... then I will give Bible reference to uncountable genocides God permitted, granted, and allowed.

Your satan is an imaginary individual created by your slave masters to cover up for all their atrocities to humanity
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin We are all on our ways to "hell", it's a price we pay for living...

As for hell fire, that's another deception by the writers or lack of understanding by the reader.

A supposedly "Just" God will not served eternal punishment for a temporal offenses...
An earthly judge that sentence a murderer to life imprisonment and also dish out same sentences to a 5 years who stole biscuit shouldn't be regarded as a just Judge, that's some high level traits of a sadistic, narcissistic and egoistic individual.
Don't be blinded by religion, the truth is glaring to your eyes...

Lol, you claimed I'm deluded... prove all my points wrong, show me a single page in the bible where your Satan killed anyone... then I will give Bible reference to uncountable genocides God permitted, granted, and allowed.

Your satan is an imaginary individual created by your slave masters to cover up for all their atrocities to humanity

"God permitted, granted genocide?"
Are you kidding me?
Who gets to decide what is genocide?
You?
Please, get on your knees and say this simple prayer: Dear God, Creator of all there is, visible and invisible. I plead with you very humbly to make known to me the reality of Your Existence and the veracity of the Bible and the Divinity of Jesus. Please, show me my errors and lead me into Your eternal truths. I ask these in the Name of Your Holy Son Jesus Christ. Amen.
Say that prayer very sincerely and seriously.
Get back to me later. Be patient He may not immediately respond to your request. But I promise you that if He is convinced that you are honest and hearty in your requests, He will reach out to you in a way you will understand that He is The One coming to rescue you from your errors.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

"God permitted, granted genocide?"
Are you kidding me?
Who gets to decide what is genocide?
You?
Please, get on your knees and say this simple prayer: Dear God, Creator of all there is, visible and invisible. I plead with you very humbly to make known to me the reality of Your Existence and the veracity of the Bible and the Divinity of Jesus. Please, show me my errors and lead me into Your eternal truths. I ask these in the Name of Your Holy Son Jesus Christ. Amen.
Say that prayer very sincerely and seriously.
Get back to me later. Be patient He may not immediately respond to your request. But I promise you that if He is convinced that you are honest and hearty in your requests, He will reach out to you in a way you will understand that He is The One coming to rescue you from your errors.
Shalom.
Lol, you are questioning me like you don't know... Do you want me to give you Bible references?

If you're referring to the Biblical God the British forced on your ancestor, then your prayer is waste of time....And if you're referring the true God, then I'll humbly take your prayers and I hope he opens your eyes too.

Shalom
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, you are questioning me like you don't know... Do you want me to give you Bible references?

If you're referring to the Biblical God the British forced on your ancestor, then your prayer is waste of time....And if you're referring the true God, then I'll humbly take your prayers and I hope he opens your eyes too.

Which God did the British force on my ancestors?
You're very ignorant of recent history.
If Britain came to force Christianity on the nations they colonized, why is Islam so prominent in Northern Nigeria? Why is Hinduism so prevalent in India?
Why is Buddhism so rife in Japan so much that there are little population of Christians there?
You keep exposing your ignorance every time.
Let me educate you about the work of the white missionaries in Africa and other parts of the world.
Whenever and where ever British Empire colonized a nation, Christian missionaries went to evangelize the natives, utilizing the protection of the British colonizers to minimize casualties and fatalities due to persecution from and by savage natives who prefer idol worship and human sacrifice to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To show you that you are very ignorant, did you know that the British Governor General of Nigeria Lord Fredrick Lugard and his wife Florence Shaw that gave the name Nigeria to our country were occultists and NOT Christians?
But in your ignorance, every white person is a Christian, colonizing nations to enforce Christianity on peoples everywhere.
Can you see your error and ignorance?
Missionaries just exploited colonialism for access to countries that were hostile to Christianity. That's all.
Shalom
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:
III

I'm going to quit our conversation here, After reading what you just wrote now... I see where (your) the problem is coming from.

Good day and It twas nice conversing with you.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'm going to quit our conversation here, After reading what you just wrote now... I see where (your) the problem is coming from.

Good day and It twas nice conversing with you.

Shalom.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Jesus is Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.