Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. (41127 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Filling Station From Sales / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by luluman: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
spinna:
Juicy cash reward abeg..at least 500k. Investment wey for don burn
500k? Too small.you no know what they'll lose if the station burn down
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Josephkabila12: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bravery
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by depure(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:

emancipate yourself from mental slavery, emancipate yourself from the whitemen spell and wake up.

evidently give details of "God" role in the scenario and of others same scenarios where they weren't fortunate enough..

Remember I can rightly predict %98 accurately what you'll say, but surprise.
I leave you, with what you believe in.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
ybalogs:
Someone wrote: there's never been beer scarcity in Nigeria. Shouldn't FG consider handing over NNPC to Nigerian Breweries for about 1 year let's see how it would fare
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Munzy14(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
i thought I'm d only one

I really hate how Nigerian ladies make video and make noise when something is happening
Especially the act of bringing devil into mere human errors.

1 Like

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Aaar: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
How
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Granted, the guy quenched the fire. But who put the breath in his nostrils there for him to be alive to salvage the situation? Who put strength in his muscles and bones? Who gave him the eyes and hands he used to fight the fire outbreak?
Some of you will just come online to announce your ignorance and ingratitude towards your Creator.
May God have mercy on you and on all those who liked your blasphemous comment.
Any opportunity to bash God or anything related to God they don't miss it, as if they are commissioned and sent by Satan to ensure that people do not give God the honour and gratitude He deserves.
I thank God for the privilege to write this comment because if my brains are not functioning properly I won't be able to do it.
I also thank Him for the eyes He gave me to see the rubbish you wrote and the hands He gave me to respond to the rubbish you wrote up there.
Repent and receive Jesus into your life before it is too late.
Shalom.
I don't expect much from you guys, you're all victims of the "HIVE CIRCLE"... it's what you will and forever be ready to lay your lives down for.
It's what's greater than you, and those before you.

What you listed are laughable in the said situation, give thanks to God where and when He deserves it.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Especially the act of bringing devil into mere human errors.
Gbamsolutely
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:

I don't expect much from you guys, you're all victims of the "HIVE CIRCLE"... it's what you will and forever be ready to lay your lives down for.
It's what's greater than you, and those before you.

What you listed are laughable in the said situation, give thanks to God where and when He deserves it.

You mean it is "laughable" to acknowledge that God is responsible for our well-being, our ability to use our brains, eyes, hands and legs?
Are you kidding me? Seriously?
May you get well soon before it is too late.
Shalom.

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The problem is "You don't read to understand" you read with EMOTIONS... your first replies was based on emotions, same with your 2nd...

Shalon and I hope someday you get free from mind enslavement, but I Know that's impossible.

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=110125185][/quote]

Spiritual Captivity to sins and satan is far worse, it makes a benighted soul see others as being mentally enslaved. I pray you exit it soonest in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
A brave young man is there risking his life to save properties and lives and one coward recording from 100 miles is praising and thanking "God" instead of crediting the young man.

Give credits to who deserves it and at the time they deserve it...

The station owner should compensate that guy in millions because he has saved him Millions + lives.

I commend the guy bravery, I wouldn't go an inch trying to put out fire burning from such an highly inflammable liquid as fuel... Not even a Nigerian "Professional" firefighter would have tried that.

It shall be permanent with you
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Videos of a young man is trending on social media, as he singlehandedly saved a filling station from burning with fire extinguishers and sand.

In the video, the young man was seen being praised by people for his courage and swift action, the situation could have been worse.

The young man waited while everyone took their heels, to save themselves.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Yq1Gd8Dg8

Federal Fire Service should locate this man..
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Spiritual Captivity to sins and Satan is far worse, it makes a benighted soul see others as being mentally enslaved. I pray you exit it soonest in Jesus Name. Amen.

This is the problem with you guys, you can't have a conversation without bringing out your defence mechanism such as:
"God forgive you"
"Continue living in sin"
"You don't want to accept this or that so you can continue living in sin"
"You are captive to Satan" or more other lines to give you some sense of "Salvation"

If I'm to ask you what 'sin' is... you'll definitely fail woefully.

The greatest problem with you guys are:
1. You don't know your history and you don't bother learning. Everything you know or believes are what your parents passed down to you, and it was passed down to them. it's a vicious circle.

2. You don't read the Bible/Quran or you read them with emotions and fear. You don't ask questions, you don't seek answers, you don't go out of the group hive mind to seek personal knowledge. Everything you read you don't question how they come to be, you just BELIEVE... you have no mind of your own, the system was designed to make you exactly what you are.

I don't have issues with whatever people choose to believe, let credit be given to who deserve it and at the time they deserve. (There have been 100s of fire incidence where people with "Good health, legs and arms, eyes, noise and breathe couldn't do nothing" )

If my dad whom I know is capable of paying my school fees, chooses not to pay for his own personal reasons and a stranger decides to pay it for me... It'll be act of ungratefulness and folly to go and thank my father & mother instead of the stranger... with the excuse of "They gave birth" to me.

Let's drop emotions and reason
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by ImpactHub: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2022
FOR SALE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
5 BEDROOM FULLY AUTOMATED CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT FOR SALE.

Amenities:
- [ ] Fitted Kitchen with accessories
- [ ] Modern Day POP Ceiling
- [ ] Detailed finishing
- [ ] Wardrobes
- [ ] Good compound space
- [ ] Cinema
- [ ] Jacuzzi
- [ ] Smart Lock
- [ ] CCTV
- [ ] Swimming pool
- [ ] Automated Light
- [ ] Water heater
- [ ] Elevator
- [ ] Secure Estate
- [ ] Clean water
- [ ] Ample parking space

�Location: Ikoyi Lagos

�Price: $1.5M

For More information on this and other luxury  homes in Lekki.

☎️ +2348132160441
☎️ +2348131365505
� hello@impacthubproperties.com | impacthubproperties@gmail.com
www.impacthubproperties.com
#ikoyi
#lagos
#propertiesinikoyi
#lekkiproperties
#bananaisland
#apartmentsinikoyi
#duolexinikoyi
#ikoyihouse
#availableapartmentsinikoyi
#oldikoyi
#buynow

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Offpoint1:

This is the problem with you guys, you can't have a conversation without bringing out your defence mechanism such as:
"God forgive you"
"Continue living in sin"
"You don't want to accept this or that so you can continue living in sin"
"You are captive to Satan" or more other lines to give you some sense of "Salvation"

If I'm to ask you what 'sin' is... you'll definitely fail woefully.

The greatest problem with you guys are:
1. You don't know your history and you don't bother learning. Everything you know or believes are what your parents passed down to you, and it was passed down to them. it's a vicious circle.

2. You don't read the Bible/Quran or you read them with emotions and fear. You don't ask questions, you don't seek answers, you don't go out of the group hive mind to seek personal knowledge. Everything you read you don't question how they come to be, you just BELIEVE... you have no mind of your own, the system was designed to make you exactly what you are.

I don't have issues with whatever people choose to believe, let credit be given to who deserve it and at the time they deserve. (There have been 100s of fire incidence where people with "Good health, legs and arms, eyes, noise and breathe couldn't do nothing" )

If my dad whom I know is capable of paying my school fees, chooses not to pay for his own personal reasons and a stranger decides to pay it for me... It'll be act of ungratefulness and folly to go and thank my father & mother instead of the stranger... with the excuse of "They gave birth" to me.

Let's drop emotions and reason

You just condemned yourself with what you wrote above.
You don't even know me. You do not know the extent of my research into religions and their histories.
For your information, I'm a pastor.
I left the church I grew up in to seek God for myself after my university first degree.
I dumped everything to seek and serve God.
Your problem is that you hastily generalize people.
I insist that you are a benighted soul.
Until you seek and find the gospel light of God, you and I cannot debate on the issue of religion because we will have to ascend beyond mental realm to spiritual dimensions.
The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the unilluminated, which I'm sorry to say, is your present condition.
May God help you to see.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You just condemned yourself with what you wrote above.
You don't even know me. You do not know the extent of my research into religions and their histories.
For your information, I'm a pastor.
I left the church I grew up in to seek God for myself after my university first degree.
I dumped everything to seek and serve God.
Your problem is that you hastily generalize people.
I insist that you are a benighted soul.
Until you seek and find the gospel light of God, you and I cannot debate on the issue of religion because we will have to ascend beyond mental realm to spiritual dimensions.
The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the unilluminated, which I'm sorry to say, is your present condition.
May God help you to see.
You're a pastor and that's great.. means if I'm not mistaken you've been to theological school and that makes you more deeper in the HIVE.

my generalization is base on having same replies you gave from MANY at different occasions, it's more life a box of people with same behavioural attributes.

I don't and I hate engaging in religious arguments, The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the unilluminated I've heard that a thousand time and it was part of pills.

Like I said earlier, until you know your HISTROY, WHY and The PURPOSE why the first missionaries steps their foot into AFRICA... you'll never free your mind.

Like I initially said, "These things are greater than you, you will forever defend it and be willing to lay your down your life for it" because it was designed to be so... and I will forever be the "Spiritually Blind"

Study this illustrative I made below, until it becomes clear to you

Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Offpoint1:

You're a pastor and that's great.. means if I'm not mistaken you've been to theological school and that makes you more deeper in the HIVE.

my generalization is base on having same replies you gave from MANY at different occasions, it's more life a box of people with same behavioural attributes.

I don't and I hate engaging in religious arguments, The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the unilluminated I've heard that a thousand time and it was part of pills.

Like I said earlier, until you know your HISTROY, WHY and The PURPOSE why the first missionaries steps their foot into AFRICA... you'll never free your mind.

Like I initially said, "These things are greater than you, you will forever defend it and be willing to lay your down your life for it" because it was designed to be so... and I will forever be the "Spiritually Blind"

Study this illustrative I made below, until it becomes clear to you

Interesting to know that you have become a mind reader to know with 100% certainty and accuracy the reason the first missionaries step foot in Africa.
Sorry to disappoint you. I do not know those missionaries. They had died before I was conceived. I have my Bible and know the reason the First Missionary, Jesus Christ, stepped into the human realm to save the world from the dominion of Satan and the dungeon of sin.
He spoke and revealed all I need to know to please God and spend eternity with Him.
Your problem is that you think we Christians follow some white, western missionaries who came to Africa to spread the Gospel of salvation. We indeed appreciate their labour but we don't follow them. We follow Jesus and His teachings as He revealed them by Himself and through His Apostles.
So, I don't understand the history you're talking about.
Jesus didn't leave heaven to come and die just to enslave me, like the devil has deceived you to conclude.
When Late Reinhard Bonnke was traversing the length and breath of Africa healing the sick, liberating the demon possessed and bringing millions to saving faith in Jesus was his intention of leaving Germany to come to Africa and enslave us?
I leave you to answer the question.
Thanks for your time.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Interesting to know that you have become a mind reader to know with 100% certainty and accuracy the reason the first missionaries step foot in Africa.
Sorry to disappoint you. I do not know those missionaries. They had died before I was conceived. I have my Bible and know the reason the First Missionary, Jesus Christ, stepped into the human realm to save the world from the dominion of Satan and the dungeon of sin.
He spoke and revealed all I need to know to please God and spend eternity with Him.
Your problem is that you think we Christians follow some white, western missionaries who came to Africa to spread the Gospel of salvation. We indeed appreciate their labour but we don't follow them. We follow Jesus and His teachings as He revealed them by Himself and through His Apostles.
So, I don't understand the history you're talking about.
Jesus didn't leave heaven to come and die just to enslave me, like the devil has deceived you to conclude.
When Late Reinhard Bonnke was traversing the length and breath of Africa healing the sick, liberating the demon possessed and bringing millions to saving faith in Jesus was his intention of leaving Germany to come to Africa and enslave us?
I leave you to answer the question.
Thanks for your time.
Shalom.

Lol, I doubt if you were colonized by the Chinese you'll be saying "EXACT" what you are saying.
Jesus died to save you and you think people who came to enslaved your ancestor will let anything capable of "Saving" you gets to you? a white man would have let a God who's capable of fighting for your ancestors or freeing your ancestor to get to them? Do you even know why the Bible was the only book the slaves are allow to be read to or owned? or why Quran was forced on to them?

Everything you believe is SOLEMNLY base " On your location, environment, your parents or those who colonized you"

Everything you'll ever believe will forever be base on those things I listed.

Jesus is your saviour because of those things,
Muhammed would have been your prophet because of those things e.t.c (I know you'll say you found grace or favour to born in your current religion)

You may thing you know anything of your own, you've "seen" God on your own, you've seek personal salvation... Deep down you know these are what influenced you.

I respect your believe and stand, but believe you me... These things are greater than you.

In regards to Reinhard question... "There two types of enslavement or in your view I'll make it 3, Mental and physical enslavement--The mental is what "you" will categorize into spiritual"

If I'm to start talking about Jesus and so on... it'll appears as I'm attacking your believe and these will gives room to more talks and argument.

Jesus supposedly came to save the world "How come the world is not save?" How come your so call Devil is still supposedly in charge? Do the world look to like it was or has been save? What does the word "SAVE" mean? kindly give your own meaning of "Save"... It's all mental.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, I doubt if you were colonized by the Chinese you'll be saying "EXACT" what you are saying.
Jesus died to save you and you think people who came to enslaved your ancestor will let anything capable of "Saving" you gets to you? a white man would have let a God who's capable of fighting for your ancestors or freeing your ancestor to get to them? Do you even know why the Bible was the only book the slaves are allow to be read to or owned? or why Quran was forced on to them?

Everything you believe is SOLEMNLY base " On your location, environment, your parents or those who colonized you"

Everything you'll ever believe will forever be base on those things I listed.

Jesus is your saviour because of those things,
Muhammed would have been your prophet because of those things e.t.c (I know you'll say you found grace or favour to born in your current religion)

You may thing you know anything of your own, you've "seen" God on your own, you've seek personal salvation... Deep down you know these are what influenced you.

I respect your believe and stand, but believe you me... These things are greater than you.

In regards to Reinhard question... "There two types of enslavement or in your view I'll make it 3, Mental and physical enslavement--The mental is what "you" will categorize into spiritual"

If I'm to start talking about Jesus and so on... it'll appears as I'm attacking your believe and these will gives room to more talks and argument.

Jesus supposedly came to save the world "How come the world is not save?" How come your so call Devil is still supposedly in charge? Do the world look to like it was or has been save? What does the word "SAVE" mean? kindly give your own meaning of "Save"... It's all mental.

You keep exposing your ignorance and I can't help but laugh at how confident you are in your ignorance.
Jesus came to save ONLY those who believe in Him and His teaching. He didn't come to enforce salvation on everyone.
You would have helped yourself to cure your ignorance if you had at least studied the Bible.
Satan is NOT in charge of those who believe and obey Jesus.
Discussing both Scriptural and spiritual things and truths with you will be okay, when you first get to understand the basics of the Christian Faith.
Jesus is appearing to Muslims in Islamic countries that shut their doors to the Gospel.
Many underground churches in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, etc. And in communist countries too.
Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You keep exposing your ignorance and I can't help but laugh at how confident you are in your ignorance.
Jesus came to save ONLY those who believe in Him and His teaching. He didn't come to enforce salvation on everyone.
You would have helped yourself to cure your ignorance if you had at least studied the Bible.
Discussing both Scriptural and spiritual things and truths with you will be okay, when you first get to understand the basics of the Christian Faith.
Jesus is appearing to Muslims in Islamic countries that shut their doors to the Gospel.
Many underground churches in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, etc. And in communist countries too.
Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
You still don't answer my 2 most important questions;
1. What is "Sin"?
2. What is "Save"?

Answer these two questions, once you do I'll come back to reply this write up.

I've raised a lot of points/questions I needed you answer, but you keep subtly avoiding them.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

You still don't answer my 2 most important questions;
1. What is "Sin"?
2. What is "Save"?

Answer these two questions, once you do I'll come back to reply this write up.

I've raised a lot of points/questions I needed you answer, but you keep subtly avoiding them.

Sin is disobedience to, and disregard for the Person of God, and passive or active rebellion against the rule and reign of God over His Creation.
Sin simply means saying NO to God, to His rules, laws and regulations that seek to control human behavior and their interpersonal relationships among themselves.
The consequence and sequence of sinning is that it empowers Satan to enslave and dominate sinners, since they have rejected the rule of God. And since there is no vacuum in nature, Satan naturally assumes dominion over everyone who rejects the rule of God.
Added to that, sin becomes an addictive lifestyle for the sinner. Thus bringing the sinner into double jeopardy under the tyranny of the devil and captivity of addiction to sinful pleasures and profits and popularity and power.
Those Four benefits are the baits Satan and sin used to deceive and dominate humanity.
Salvation, therefore, is the divine activity of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus to redeem the sinner who repents and believes from under the tyranny of Satan and to set the sinner free from their captivity and addiction to their sins.
In summary, sin transfers you into the kingdom of Satan, brings you under his dominion and gives you a master called addiction that ensures you never get to exit from the demonic plantation of sins where sinners serve the devil, most times, without even knowing it.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Funnyandviral: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
Jesus came to save only those who believe in him. And Jesus is God, and God knows everyone that would believe in him, he is the omnipotent and omniscient, he knows not everyone will believe, some will go to hell, automatically, some will go to heaven, and he knows those that will go. So, what are you saying.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Sin is disobedience to, and disregard for the Person of God, and passive or active rebellion against the rule and reign of God over His Creation.
Sin simply means saying NO to God, to His rules, laws and regulations that seek to control human behavior and their interpersonal relationships among themselves.
The consequence and sequence of sinning is that it empowers Satan to enslave and dominate sinners, since they have rejected the rule of God. And since there is no vacuum in nature, Satan naturally assumes dominion over everyone who rejects the rule of God.
Added to that, sin becomes an addictive lifestyle for the sinner. Thus bringing the sinner into double jeopardy under the tyranny of the devil and captivity of addiction to sinful pleasures and profits and popularity and power.
Those Four benefits are the baits Satan and sin used to deceive and dominate humanity.
Salvation, therefore, is the divine activity of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus to redeem the sinner who repents and believes from under the tyranny of Satan and to set the sinner free from their captivity and addiction to their sins.
In summary, sin transfers you into the kingdom of Satan, brings you under his dominion and gives you a master called addiction that ensures you never get to exit from the demonic plantation of sins where sinners serve the devil, most times, without even knowing it.
Shalom.
An endlessly epistle for a simple question:
Sin = hurting a fellow human or watching a fellow human in trouble, agony or pain and you do nothing... Anything other this is just for ones ego.

Save = pulling an helpless human out of distress...

The devil is an imaginary creature created by evil humans to shift responsibilities of their atrocities to... Instead of themselves.

Addiction: is one who places any form of pleasure above itself and others.

You still didn't answer my "What save" question
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

An endlessly epistle for a simple question:
Sin = hurting a fellow human or watching a fellow human in trouble, agony or pain and you do nothing... Anything other this is just for ones ego.

Save = pulling an helpless human out of distress...

The devil is an imaginary creature created by evil humans to shift responsibilities of their atrocities to... Instead of themselves.

Addiction: is one who places any form of pleasure above itself and others.

You still didn't answer my "What save" question

You're very ignorant. I mean very very ignorant.
What makes sin a sin, if not that the law of a government has been flouted.
Meaning that, a sinner has broken some laws of a sovereign state backed by state instrument to enforce laws and punish lawbreakers.
Your false assertion that the devil is imaginary leaves me with no other choice than to quit this discussion with you.
Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
There is no need talking further with you.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Jesus came to save only those who believe in him. And Jesus is God, and God knows everyone that would believe in him, he is the omnipotent and omniscient, he knows not everyone will believe, some will go to hell, automatically, some will go to heaven, and he knows those that will go. So, what are you saying.

So you don't know that God does not interfere with the Free Will of humans?
So God cannot conclude on anyone because He won't compel them to either believe or disbelieve Him.
Shalom.
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Funnyandviral: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So you don't know that God does not interfere with the Free Will of humans?
So God cannot conclude on anyone because He won't compel them to either believe or disbelieve Him.
Shalom.
I said lots of things up there, you just gave me one answer, the answer doesn't even satisfy anything I said. Let me assume you can't give answers(but you could have said it), I'm not here to bash anyone, I'm a religious person too. I pray 5 times daily.

So, you came up with free will.

You said "He does not interfere with free will of humans, He won't compel them to either believe or disbelieve Him", but same you believes no one can see the light(truth), except those that God want. Same you believes that majority of people will end up in Hell, so it has already been destined, same you believes that during end times like this, people would be seen doing lots of evil, so automatically 99% of people around this period will go to hell. So, if there is free will, people should be the one to decide all this things,
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Offpoint1: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're very ignorant. I mean very very ignorant.
What makes sin a sin, if not that the law of a government has been flouted.
Meaning that, a sinner has broken some laws of a sovereign state backed by state instrument to enforce laws and punish lawbreakers.
Your false assertion that the devil is imaginary leaves me with no other choice than to quit this discussion with you.
Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
There is no need talking further with you.
You don't need no law before you know what is wrong or right, if you need a law enact before you know the right from the wrong, then you've lost your sense reality.

Earthly laws shouldn't be a point of reference or be used to site examples in regards to the discussion at hand, not all law established by the government can be classified as sin.

You simply can't prove the devil exist or ever existed, no one can. If I ask for proof, you'll take to the Bible, Quran or any religious books which were all written by men.

Everyone human is capable of all evil or good themselves. No force anywhere influencing you to do good or evil. Your evil or good are simply your personal desires you places above humanity.

Peace if you want to quit the conversation
Re: Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. by Gospel2Day: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

You don't need no law before you know what is wrong or right, if you need a law enact before you know the right from the wrong, then you've lost your sense reality.

Earthly laws shouldn't be a point of reference or be used to site examples in regards to the discussion at hand, not all law established by the government can be classified as sin.

You simply can't prove the devil exist or ever existed, no one can. If I ask for proof, you'll take to the Bible, Quran or any religious books which were all written by men.

Everyone human is capable of all evil or good themselves. No force anywhere influencing you to do good or evil. Your evil or good are simply your personal desires you places above humanity.

Peace if you want to quit the conversation

Who put the knowledge of what is morally good and evil in the conscience of human beings?
God did.
Your despise for the Bible will cost you severely and cause you to weep and wail for zillion of millennia in endless eternity.
Repent now and believe the Bible.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex / The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.