Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp (30432 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Lenny22: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2022
I grew up with a girl in the same neighbourhood from childhood to adulthood, although I'm two years older than her.
She looks decent on the outside and she has no scandal to her name so far.

I have done favours for her in the past without an ulterior motive but simply because her elder brother is a close friend.

Recently I asked her out and she agreed but I noticed our conversations was more on her saying she is hungry, broke and bla bla most of the time. I do oblige by sending her money etc.

I began to see the relationship as parasitic and she only texts when she needs something, so I decided to lock up. I stopped giving her stuffs.
Recently she told me she had no money on her and I simply told her I'm broke , that I have no money. She decided to block me on WhatsApp.

I don't know if she is trying to play games but I'm not bothered. What can I do to reap a little of what I have sown?

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2022
"I don't know if she is trying to play games but I'm not bothered. What can I do to reap a little of what I have sown"

Since you ain't bothered then why come here to narrate your ordeal.. undecided
If you ain't really bothered as you said then move..

268 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Op why are you like this.. Please stop doing favor for ladies, don't be carried away by pufzy, pufzy yapa sogbo, if she dump you, go on to the next..they ain't loyal.... it is only your wife to be you can do favour for , confirmed one not fake.... during girlfriend level please be neutral , please I beg you, if she likes make she say she no do again, ignore her..

She accepted you Bec she knows she will be getting money, did she go and learn skills , and be making money like other ladies, don't be carried away ..guy you too go and find something doin .if you see a girl that is broke please japa, or don't give her what you can afford to loose

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by donbachi(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Her elder bro is aware.they are just collecting from even start with.must u date ur friend sis.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Stephen0mozzy: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
"I don't know if she is trying to play games but I'm not bothered. What can I do to reap a little of what I have sown"

Oga is asking what he can do to have carnal knowledge of his close friend's sister lol.

Oga Grim reaper. Move on

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by habsydiamond(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Op.. U deserve to be flog oo... From the onset all the red flag is visible even for the blind to see.. But still u didn't.. After she Don use and dump u finish u come dey look for a way to chop her honey pot to get ur funds back.. Make I yan u.. There is no way of getting ur funds back unless u spend more.. Ur own Maaga get as e be.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Finally the boy don Man up to say a "NO" for her the very first time in his life cheesy

Well,my brother man,just leave her alone.. There's no need trying to revenge or trying to reap what you've shown..At least she no force you to do those favours for her......

Just move... Count yourself lucky say you don dodge many many future emergency billings..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that you?? smiley I missed you....

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

Is that you?? smiley I missed you....
Holla big woman..hope you are doing great today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by HopeNeverDies: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2022
Damnnn!!! There are Plenty of Fish in the Sea brrhh...

Don't provoke God to punish you with this your SIMP question. Boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by everythinggirly(f): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Let her be. This is a bourne conspiracy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by MufasaLion: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Some girls, though.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Holla big woman..hope you are doing great today?

Sweetheart, I am fine, I think it's up to two weeks I haven't seen you........ welcome back kiss
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

Sweetheart, I am fine, I think it's up to two weeks I haven't seen you........ welcome back kiss

U Re into that Man basher? cry

I'm disappointed at you. . U no see beta people. Na dix transgendered u go carry ur love pure unto?

weird meet strange cry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2022
teddybarz:

U Re into that Man basher? cry

I'm disappointed at you. . U no see beta people. Na dix transgendered u go carry ur love pure unto?

weird meet strange cry

cool cool hello...

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

cool cool hello...

Osi? sad

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2022
teddybarz:

Osi? sad

Asim "helloooooooo" Teddybarz grin kedu ka imere? smiley

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

Oops maybe tho..glad you still on here.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oops maybe tho..glad you still on here.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin abiiii
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

Asim "helloooooooo" Teddybarz grin kedu ka imere? smiley

Adirom mma. .cry

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by bigcee(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Bros, you should go on your kneels and thank God grin. What an entitled person she is. I don't worry myself when people like that get out of my life.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Gadafii: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2022
You have been scammed bro, move on

There is nothing to reap here, she always ask about money and text when she is indeed, you didn't man up and challenge her, you decided to lock up, the moment you told her you don't have money to give her, she blocked your SIMPle ass, she has more balls than you, I like that girl.

We need more of them to teach you SIMPle guys lessons, since una no wan hear our cries, you dey this forum, go read ubunja threads and emancipate your self.

That's the only advise I have for you, count your loses learn your lesson and move on.

The next girl that come your way, be a man and out her in her place, if she demands for money all the time, put her on pedestal and demand for sex all the time too, simple as that.

Girl that likes you and wanna have something serious with you, will not be demanding money from you all the time or text you when ever she's in need, even if she wants to, she won't be that bold.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by OloshoMan: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2022
Wtf is wrong with you? Don't you know when you're being used?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2022
teddybarz:

Adirom mma. .cry

Hmmm, why naa??
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by neurowale001(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by NotBeenPaid: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022

Congrats oh.

Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by bouncin04(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
grin
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by Worlnawayy(f): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Make sense
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by bouncin04(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
angry
Re: She Blocked Me On Whatsapp by DropsMic(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Oga is asking what he can do to have carnal knowledge of his close friend's sister lol.

OGA GRIM REAPER . Move on

LOL.. You are mad grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls And Their Strange Ways / 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.