Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class (46055 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Tapout(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Okay I don't believe this one abeg.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU DON BUY DATA undecided
Kid get a grip of yourself and stop seeking my validation aiit..

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by virginchaser(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2022
If you don't face your front women are ready to put you in trouble. Inside Emirates the other, a lady sitting beside me would not let me be despite my wife at my right hand side. She engaged me with gist on her travel escapades with opened cleavage. I knew my wife was just wanting to see if we would exchange numbers before we hit Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by SarkinYarki: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2022
Golan007:

Hope you are not like this man after one glass of champagne.

God forbid ....I think they had sex while both intoxicated and she is regretting ...there is no way you can quietly be raped in Business class without somebody finding out ...well men need to be careful out here

5 Likes

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Slynation(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2022
I wonder how a man will rape a lady in a plane when others are sleeping and it didn't attract any noise...!!
Well...I just found out today consensual rape actually do exists...!!
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Psycho's angry angry
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2022
sotall:
grin

Fear women!

She must have consented to having a quickie with him only to try to blackmail him with rape .

Once again, fear women.

Bros, u just spoke my mind. How is it possible to rape someone in a flight where others are? So she didn't scream or raise alarm? Nobody heard or saw them?

Omo!!!! grin grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Sigh... From Naija to Obodo Oyinbo, Men still no wan get sense! I pity una o!!!
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by hotwax: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
transaction gone sour
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Allegory(f): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
sotall:
grin

Fear women!

She must have consented to having a quickie with him only to try to blackmail him with rape .

Once again, fear women.
If only you people would start to fear women after typing 'fear women', your lives will be better.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by kasillars(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
They probably had an agreed fee before the rump and maybe the guy didn't fulfill his end of the bargain
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Iamajala:
Konji is a bastart. If you can afford a flight ticket, then you can afford to pay any olosho.

But this story no make sense sha undecided

How is it possible to rape someone in a plane filled with people. She no scream, nobody saw them. And imagine they were seen chatting and drinking and gisting earlier... Maybe the man no pay am!!!! Fear women ooo!!!
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Princedapace(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
What a luxurious audacity in immortality!

The integrity of the woman's report is however shadowy.
Raping you on board while others are sleeping and you can't shout or struggle to wake them up?
Anyways sex without mutual consent is regarded as rape according to the book.

There is no rape here.. U can't rape someone on a flight without others knowing. Never.

She was lust after the man probably due to her alcohol intake. So, no one should blame the man.
Women are too manipulative. They know that once they cry, and complain, the society listens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2022
kasillars:
They probably had an agreed fee before the rump and maybe the guy didn't fulfill his end of the bargain

Honestly... Some women, they use their gender card to the fullest and they victimize men a lot.

Story wey no even make sense... Plane wey people full, madam no scream, no eye witness... Abeg dem dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by OBALOLA55(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I GUESS YOU ARE USING YOUR MOMS PHONE grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by SOFTENGR: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2022
We wey no dey reason woman get rest of mind.

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Karemarealty288(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2022
After thought.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by sugarsoul(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2022
A White man rapes a woman whether allegedly or not, he's released and further investigation are carried out while he's going about Normal activities.

A black man kicks a cat and all hell is let loose - sponsorship is immediately terminated as well...

These racists...
#spits

2 Likes

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by juman(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2022
The story has little credibility.
Was she drunk?

Or what stopped her senses from stopping him from raping her?

Raped her in the presence of some other people.
Joke.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

God forbid ....I think they had sex while both intoxicated and she is regretting ...there is no way you can quietly be raped in Business class without somebody finding out ...well men need to be careful out here

Exactly. Seems some women are fond of claiming rape once a sexual activity goes bad or they regret it. They use the law so easily to their own advantage regardless of its implications on the men they lied on. It's just so wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2022
juman:
The story has little credibility.
Was she drunk?

Or what stopped her senses from stopping him from raping her?

Story has NO credibility... Haba!!! In a flight filled with people... How could he have forced her? It's just a silly thing that once a woman claims "rape" in the west, common sense is thrown out the window and even if the sex was consensual, the guy will likely end up in jail...

3 Likes

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Valuepaints20(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Ogá ó
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Newboss(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Any serious and logical judge would throw this case into the trashcan.

Yeye women and blackmail. No be only rape. Get lost stupid fûcking liar.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by delishpot: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

OUCH!!! Oh men, this is brutal. Few words yet enough to make one reason his life.
You just tore him down like a mom tears down a stupid child. Have a heart na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Wakanakarue: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2022
I will wait to hear the full story, the man's side. Skirt pipu can't be trusted
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Iamajala: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Loewe:

How is it possible to rape someone in a plane filled with people. She no scream, nobody saw them. And imagine they were seen chatting and drinking and gisting earlier... Maybe the man no pay am!!!! Fear women ooo!!!

Bro the thing weak me too o
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Nonexisting: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2022
I won't be shocked if this story turns out to be another false alarm by this evil gender who have sworn to destroy men by all means but who God has blessed, no vaginarian can curse.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by pek(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2022
This no rape. Nothing was destroyed, clothes not torn and other passengers didn't hear. Next story please.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I GUESS YOU ARE USING YOUR MOMS PHONE grin
Then use your pops own too.. wink

1 Like

Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by eldoradoxx: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
What a luxurious audacity in immortality!

The integrity of the woman's report is however shadowy.
Raping you on board while others are sleeping and you can't shout or struggle to wake them up?
Anyways sex without mutual consent is regarded as rape according to the book.
It is not compulsory that a woman being raped must scream or struggle to alert anyone else. Rape is complete once u penetrate without consent. Do u know even when a man gained penetration with the consent of the woman initially and the woman later in the course of the hard pounding suddenly realizes how sinful it is and withdraws her consent and asks u to remove ur jack knife from her viggy, any other thrust after she has expressly withdrawn her consent is still rape.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by Stevenson1(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
A yam nut understand, how ? Rape in a business class ?

If you say first class, e go make sense since na private room.

Business class ,other people dey there now !!!!

Business class is just like first class. They just used business class make e no sound too expensive or too luxurious for some people.
Back to the matter : I think lies against rape should come with its own prison sentences.
It's obvious this lady is lying. Lying very badly and very wickedly by that though. Tueh! How is it even possible to have a quickie in an airplane talk more of rape??
Men should be very careful this days especially if you have money. Do not underestimate anything at all.
According to billionaire Mike Bloomberg, you only be a fool if you do something this generational ladies and do not sign undisclosure agreement with them especially if you have money.
Re: Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class by cunny88(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Am man is jailed when found guilty of rape, but the woman goes unpunished when her allegations are found to be false. There should be some punishment for false accusations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.