Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment (560 Views)

Stop Calling We Attractive Guys Gay,it Not Making Sense!!! / If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. / Popular Blogger Officially turn Gay, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by Morningblues: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
What do you think guys.

Talk section-

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
peng man then are gay now? then i will comment
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by Morningblues: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
My opinion Tho-

And why is the same Environmental factors not making the gay turn straight?

Peer pressure doesn't make people gay, if they become gay when they travel abroad they just realized it OR they were closeted and couldn't express their true sexuality in Nigeria.

If a few queer persons can make you turn gay then maybe you’re not telling yourself the truth about your sexuality to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by Morningblues: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
If a gay man can influence you straight man to be gay, then sorry u were actually not straight.

Real straight men don’t turn gay because of peer pressure! U just love prick finish.

Same way peer pressure can’t Turn gay people to straight

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by madone: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
With all this babe everywhere I will now reduce my self to a fellow beast. God forbid I rather remain single than date a fellow beast. Better follow woman than fellow men
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by GboyegaD(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
There's also the possibility of many of them traveling abroad to enable them express their sexual preference.
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by Image123(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Morningblues:
My opinion Tho-

And why is the same Environmental factors not making the gay turn straight?

Peer pressure doesn't make people gay, if they become gay when they travel abroad they just realized it OR they were closeted and couldn't express their true sexuality in Nigeria.

If a few queer persons can make you turn gay then maybe you’re not telling yourself the truth about your sexuality to begin with.

This one doesn't understand the power of peer pressure. The people you roll with can get you into all kinds of things positive or negative. People join the choir, learn instruments, do sports, night classes, graduate with good grades, find good jobs because of the people they mingled with. In the negative side too, people smoke, drink, join cult, kill, steal, do internet fraud, night club, beastiality, gang rapes, homosexuality because of peer. Be not deceived, evil communications corrupt good manners.
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by Cousin9999: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment by TeeGentle(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2022
The environment and the people they are dealing with
some of the guys in Abroad are gay

(1) (Reply)

Her Family Is Against The Idea Of Abortion / Ladies, If You Caught Your Fiancē Cheating 3-days Your Wedding, Would You Still / Video Of Single Ladies Asking God To Carry Them To Their Husbands' Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.