Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil (14516 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kinematics:

Bayelsa was never part of western region, neither was it part of Midwest. Bayelsa was part of Eastern Region, then Rivers State before it was created in 1996 from Rivers State.

Stop f**ling yourself.

You are wrong ,Bayelsa was western region

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by bomb24: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry I will agree with you despite I'm one of them but as God live till I exist no more I will never succumb to that evil gene in most of them.

Just hate, hate, hate and hate for God sake why

make thunder fire you there idiot!

Afonjas have spent years demonizing Igbo and when the same gestures is returned in 10-folds they all scream hate..

Fucking yoruba-baboon claiming Igbo, Gtfoh your blood is tainted. u can do the world a great deal by dying in your slum in oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Kinematics: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
olas24u:

Awo in bomadi

Is Bomadi in Bayelsa? Your mum* strong oo...

Mr man Bomadi is Delta State and that was part of western region. No where in Bayelsa was part of western region, be it as far as Ekeremor or Sagbama.

Western region ended in Delta State.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by jaggabban: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
cosmatika:
The northerners claim that dey used their money from groundnut to develop the oil in Niger Delta.

One of our security guys in PH who's from Jigawa state always argued with me. He said if Nigeria must be divided, that the oil in the ND should be divided too, because they used their money from groundnut to develop it.

Meanwhile this guy didn't even attend primary skl, so he's a stark illiterate. I asked him who told him that, he said that's what they taught them in the mosque
Werey which Mosque again? To spice up ur comment?
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kinematics:

Is Bomadi in Bayelsa? Your mum* strong oo...

Mr man Bomadi is Delta State and that was part of western region. No where in Bayelsa was part of western region, be it as far as Ekeremor or Sagbama.

Western region ended in Delta State.

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kinematics:

You are very funny. So you think the regions were divided by the Rivers you see on the map?
grin grin

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by kayusely70(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Oga Governor, tell us why Bayelsa remain the most underdeveloped State, even when it receive so much as Federal allocation?
Louder Please!!!
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
slivertongue:

Former Eastern region

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by cosmatika(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
jaggabban:

Werey which Mosque again? To spice up ur comment?
You be mumu. U dunno that dere re plenty mosques in PH
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Panda7(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
more reason why Nigeria can never develop
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by yahyus(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
cosmatika:
The northerners claim that dey used their money [b][/b]from groundnut to develop the oil in Niger Delta.

One of our security guys in PH who's from Jigawa state always argued with me. He said if Nigeria must be divided, that the oil in the ND should be divided too, because they used their money from groundnut to develop it.

Meanwhile this guy didn't even attend primary skl, so he's a stark illiterate. I asked him who told him that, he said that's what they taught them in the mosque

Bigotry of the highest order!
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by LILTJAY1: 12:55am On Feb 11, 2022
olas24u:

See the way you are writing ,olodo ,using wikepedia for academic research.am not the one that will give you a link,just continue in your ignorance.
shutup you ignorant girl

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by LILTJAY1: 1:01am On Feb 11, 2022
olas24u:

Lol!am talking before midwest you are writing midwest,sagbama local area was in delta and that was western region
madam are you under a spell or what?

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by calcal: 1:07am On Feb 11, 2022
cosmatika:
The northerners claim that dey used their money from groundnut to develop the oil in Niger Delta.

You don't get it.

The northerners used the groundnut money to BUY the oil and store it in the Niger Delta. grin
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by jacoik(m): 3:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Armaggedon:
Oil was not first discovered in oloibiri in present Bayelsa, it was first discovered in a town called Iho, dimeze in present Ikeduru LGA of IMO in 1937. Almost 20yrs before Oloibiri.
am from IMO state but Google can't support this your claim
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by midolian(m): 4:46am On Feb 11, 2022
dudu01:
[s][/s]
Which number you dey plan reach with this dudu moniker? Weyrey
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by midolian(m): 4:50am On Feb 11, 2022
1811eleven:
[s][/s]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well done. If you stop even after death, no be your papa born you
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by midolian(m): 4:52am On Feb 11, 2022
dudu01:
[s][/s]
only death can stop me
unfortunately ain't dying sooner
Oshey anikulapo grin
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by hollywater: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2022
I have watched it twice yesterday. I was watching it before i left for work. Coming back, it was the first thing i did before taking shower. Abökis are parasites to us.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Idiko1: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
lolu2019:
Yoruba

Yoruba are the only ethnic nationality which have lost ton of acreage to another ethnic nationality in Nigeria. Ilorin, Kwara State readily comes to peoples' mind. However, the range stretched to Oyo ile in Niger State. Osogbo became the red district of Caliphate foot soldiers while Ogbomosho acted as backup. Yoruba has not won any battle in Nigeria and do not have the intestinal fortitude to resist a drunken soldier. In 1966, Yoruba even denied their son was murdered cool bloodily in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Idiko1: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kinematics:

Bayelsa was never part of western region, neither was it part of Midwest. Bayelsa was part of Eastern Region, then Rivers State before it was created in 1996 from Rivers State.

Stop f**ling yourself.

I could not believe to be on the same intellectual page with Kinematics. Yoruba are very good at painting false portraits.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Kinematics: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Idiko1:

I could not believe to be on the same intellectual page with Kinematics. Yoruba are very good at painting false portraits.

You'll always be on same page as me only if you always tell yourself and the people around you the truth.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by lolu2019: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Idiko1:

Yoruba are the only ethnic nationality which have lost ton of acreage to another ethnic nationality in Nigeria. Ilorin, Kwara State readily comes to peoples' mind. However, the range stretched to Oyo ile in Niger State. Osogbo became the red district of Caliphate foot soldiers while Ogbomosho acted as backup. Yoruba has not won any battle in Nigeria and do not have the intestinal fortitude to resist a drunken soldier. In 1966, Yoruba even denied their son was murdered cool bloodily in Ibadan.
oga,if we r talking about kwara,we don't recognise Kwara like dat.what happened was just an internal war and betrayal from two brothers. we left them to their fate.Oga,just try and trespass across Ore.go and ask ojukwu nah,even our beloved major chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu died in that war.we cried after killing him.o boy,go and ask questions o.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Masterkernel1: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
BabaO2:
Ode, be always grateful to people that one way or the other helped you in the past. Go and check the revenue collection that sustained Nigeria before oil was discovered in Nigeria. No reasonable person will join issues with a nuisance opportunist governor and his likes.

Is your father's name Ode, since your started your statement with that.

Illiteracy isn't far from you. Every events that matters in Nigeria was documented by the British, stop fooling yourself.

So what happened to the Cocoa since it was a gold mine? Ndi Ara.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by BabaO2: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2022
Masterkernel1:

Is your father's name Ode, since your started your statement with that.

Illiteracy isn't far from you. Every events that matters in Nigeria was documented by the British, stop fooling yourself.

So what happened to the Cocoa since it was a gold mine? Ndi Ara.
shame on you and your spitting cobra father that can't train you properly. You are the very lazy illiterate that can't publish your research on british documentations on revenues collected by regions during their stay in Nigeria.
Ode, what happened to the proceed realized from cocoa was what they used to develop the entire SW, free education, infrastructurals development rivaled by no country in Africa. The momentum of the development is still in place which you are enjoying in Lagos presently ode the traveler
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Idiko1: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,if we r talking about kwara,we don't recognise Kwara like dat.what happened was just an internal war and betrayal from two brothers. we left them to their fate.Oga,just try and trespass across Ore .go and ask ojukwu nah,even our beloved major chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu died in that war. we cried after killing him.o boy,go and ask questions o.

Ore shall always remind certain folks the treacherous nature of Yoruba. I could not believe a person from certain group of people could still attribute to him/herself as "We". The same folks who cowered when urged to support their son, Ogundipe in 1966, turned tail and ran to Dahomey claiming not to have enough soldiers in uniform.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2022
It’s obvious your knowledge of what transpired and led to the losses n consequential civil war from 1967-1970 is suffice to say, shallow.

For some (security reasons) Gowon, Ojukwu and the other guy (that’s an assignment for you), were called to Ghana for a peaceful solution n all agreed to practice federalism n develop their own region at their own pace.

Barely 24 hours later, Gowon ate his words and reneged on the agreements agreed on earlier in Ghana, broke the country from 3 regions to how many states? ( that’s homework number 2)

The rest they say is history.

Read about your history.

Thorondor:
Nzeogwu and his band of murderous rascals really did us dirty in this country.

If not for that misadventure, Nigeria would have been a much better place. The east would have much much better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC / Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon / Eid Kabir: Dangote Hosted By Sokoto State Govt & Sultanate Council (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.